Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bad spelling altogether
I donā€™t mean like spelling errors or mistakes
I mean when people write words wrong
Evan - to us normal people itā€™s EVEN!
Hese- again itā€™s heā€™s
Chester drawers -chest of drawers
Dose- DOES!!!!

Reactions: 8
Dose- DOES!!!!
and weird spellings using K instead of C and Z instead of S eg Karenz Kraftz (donā€™t know if this is real so apologies if it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dose- DOES!!!!
I know right?? It could go on and on and on.
I get very annoyed by people who canā€™t use the right your/youā€™re or their/there/theyā€™re. And donā€™t get me started on definately, defiantly, definitly; any spelling people make up šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
I get very annoyed by people who canā€™t use the right your/youā€™re or their/there/theyā€™re. And donā€™t get me started on definately, defiantly, definitly; any spelling people make up šŸ¤£
Brought instead of bought šŸ¤¬
Why instead of while šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 12
New to this thread so Iā€™m sure itā€™s mentioned elsewhere, but whatā€™s the deal with all these butter/cream cheese/Nutella ā€œboardsā€ which just seems to involve everyone wiping a board with their food? It looks hideous, just butter your damn bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New to this thread so Iā€™m sure itā€™s mentioned elsewhere, but whatā€™s the deal with all these butter/cream cheese/Nutella ā€œboardsā€ which just seems to involve everyone wiping a board with their food? It looks hideous, just butter your damn bread!
Ugh the butter one especially, a dip like houmous etc makes sense, but how much butter do people put on bread?!

Reactions: 4
Thereā€™s these certain faces itā€™s now trendy to pull for a photo where they close their eyes and do what I can only describe as a really sarcastic, insincere, smug smile, I think it might have come from. Molly Mae originally but I see people doing it all the time, for example in this thumbnail I saw earlier:

Then you have variations of the smug smile and closed eyes combined with middle fingers up or making the peace sign :sick: Or closed eyes and a kiss face while holding up a shopping bag. Iā€™d much rather see a lovely genuine smile, or someone looking directly at me with sincerity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this has been mentioned before (probably by me šŸ¤£) but still really annoys me everytime I see it , when someone asks a question then about a million people reply with the answer , it's so bizarre. I'm never the type of person to ask questions on Facebook but if i did I would have to delete or turn comments off after the first response šŸ¤£

Even worse when the original poster replies to one wrong comment and says no that's not what I meant and then more people reply with that same wrong answer like "it's definitely...."

Reactions: 9
New to this thread I have a few, some may have been said before;

1. Police post an incident and comments such as ā€˜OMG we just went there last weekā€™, tagging friends ā€˜this must be what we just seenā€™ and the worst of them ā€˜fuming late home because of thisā€™ well at least you got home hun!

2. Bullshit posts about kids ā€˜oh my gorgeous little boy just said heā€™d like to give all his toys to kids that have noneā€™ and ā€˜little Jimmy has been begging me to take him for sushi so here we are!ā€™. No, they havenā€™t though have they šŸ™„

3. Aunty Sue posting a missing dog that went missing 3 years ago in Canada

4. The prank videos that are clearly staged, not so much the videos but the comments from people so stupid they believe itā€™s real!

I have many, many more things that irritate me but they are the top ones today!

Reactions: 31
Iā€™m sick of people justifying their life choicesā€¦.basically attention seeking šŸ™„
ā€œThis is our tree this year, itā€™s not co-ordinated and fancy like Instagram ones, but Aunt Maude gave us 4 decorations and little Sammy made 2 at school and John loves tinsel so weā€™ve got what makes happy. It may not be perfect but we love looking at it.ā€
Mate, no one gives a tit. Just do you, and donā€™t feel so bad that you have to justify it or need validation or attention for it. Just crack on and shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New to this thread I have a few, some may have been said before;

1. Police post an incident and comments such as ā€˜OMG we just went there last weekā€™, tagging friends ā€˜this must be what we just seenā€™ and the worst of them ā€˜fuming late home because of thisā€™ well at least you got home hun!

2. Bullshit posts about kids ā€˜oh my gorgeous little boy just said heā€™d like to give all his toys to kids that have noneā€™ and ā€˜little Jimmy has been begging me to take him for sushi so here we are!ā€™. No, they havenā€™t though have they šŸ™„

3. Aunty Sue posting a missing dog that went missing 3 years ago in Canada

4. The prank videos that are clearly staged, not so much the videos but the comments from people so stupid they believe itā€™s real!

I have many, many more things that irritate me but they are the top ones today!
Oh god, number 1 really gets on my tits!

Reactions: 3
Dose- DOES!!!!
Trickle treating šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m sick of people justifying their life choicesā€¦.basically attention seeking šŸ™„
ā€œThis is our tree this year, itā€™s not co-ordinated and fancy like Instagram ones, but Aunt Maude gave us 4 decorations and little Sammy made 2 at school and John loves tinsel so weā€™ve got what makes happy. It may not be perfect but we love looking at it.ā€
Mate, no one gives a tit. Just do you, and donā€™t feel so bad that you have to justify it or need validation or attention for it. Just crack on and shut up.
Even better just don't post it on social media , I couldn't give one duck what anyones tree looks like šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rather specific, but people being immature and vulgar. I know this girl who does a local stand up comedy thing, or something, reading something to do with a specific subject. And she was talking in front of about 50 people about "being silly with your willy" which I thought was terribly disturbing. And everyone laughed. What's happened to standards? Maybe I'm a prude but honestly, who wants to hear that?! No one will have any respect for her if she continues in that vein.

Reactions: 8
Oh I am with you on all those along with tounge instead of tongue šŸ‘…. However my biggest pet hate is could of, would of, should of, must of or even using off šŸ˜±. It is so common on social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I know we've mentioned it many times but when you see the slow panning across a set of twinkly lights and decorations on a christmas tree being accompanied by that bleeping "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." song.
So unoriginal and literally NO ONE cares about your tree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know we've mentioned it many times but when you see the slow panning across a set of twinkly lights and decorations on a christmas tree being accompanied by that bleeping "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." song.
So unoriginal and literally NO ONE cares about your tree!
I also see that every single year and in multiple stories.

Think the last one was on saturday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.