Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People’s smart meters with details of how much they’re spending per hour or how it goes up when they turn their heating up etc etc. It’s expensive. Yes. We know. We’re all living through it. Yes. It’s shocking. Unbelievable really. But it’s everyone. All of us. Putting it on FB or TikTok or wherever isn’t going to change it. It’s not just you. It’s everyone. No one needs to see it. Just like no one needs to see your Christmas tree.
Agreed! Christ, I couldn't care. We had sky high bills in the 1970s 1980s... so does the rest of the World. (Try paying for car insurance in Germany ...5x what it is here.....)
I couldn't give a toss if it costs me2 pence or 3pence to boil the kettle. What am I going to do? Not boil it? I don't need a meter to tell me that 🤣🤣🤣 life's too short.

Reactions: 13
People sharing photos of their ugly kids with snot on their nose.
Also what's with some parents sharing stories of their kids puke/blow outs etc? Is their life really that mundane that they think people want to see that? bleeping weirdos.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cannot wait for the elf on the shelf which is about to start very soon 🤥
I bleeping abhor elf on the shelf. Grown adults sharing photos of what the ‘naughty elf’ has got up to with lots of 🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂 because it’s so totally ‘hilarious’ year after year after year.

Nobody,
And I mean NOBODY ELSE
GIVES A duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Watched this the other day and did find myself having a good old laugh throughout. Imagine spending eighteen grand on all that tat!!! Jesus wept.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sick of seeing lots of people who don't work or want to work 'proper jobs' selling chocolate bouquets, sweet hampers and hot chocolate cones from their living room.

Erm, bet you're not declaring this income to the benefits are ya? Plus, wheres your hygiene certificates?

Does my head in

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sick of seeing lots of people who don't work or want to work 'proper jobs' selling chocolate bouquets, sweet hampers and hot chocolate cones from their living room.

Erm, bet you're not declaring this income to the benefits are ya? Plus, wheres your hygiene certificates?

Does my head in
I know someone who does this, I’ve been in her house, I wouldn’t feed anything she makes to rats, no way it’s above board!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Does my head in
I don't understand who on earth is buying them! Unless it is just friends and family who are being guilted into it I guess

Reactions: 15
One girl all over my fb is selling brownies. Who buys brownies off of Facebook?! They aren't cheap either

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand who on earth is buying them! Unless it is just friends and family who are being guilted into it I guess
Feel like it's the same kind of people like those who make a Facebook post to ask for directions to a place or opening hours for a shop. Those who don't know they can just buy all this stuff in a shop for much cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk who this Donna is but her content makes me want to scratch my eyes out at the best of times, having to see mean mums sharing it tips me over the edge 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
"My darling daughter Abigail told me this morning that she doesn't want any presents from Father Christmas - she wants the atrocities in the world to stop and for no person to go hungry"

Soz. Best I can do is a new Barbie.

Your kid didn't bleeping say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"My darling daughter Abigail told me this morning that she doesn't want any presents from Father Christmas - she wants the atrocities in the world to stop and for no person to go hungry"

Soz. Best I can do is a new Barbie.

Your kid didn't bleeping say that.
Didn't happen of the year awards on twitter is the best for posts like these 🤣

Equally annoying posts are when schools donate to a charity and pick kids to pose with the donation and the parents share it as if their child has donated off their own back ermm no love they were just picked randomly out of the class

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im fed up of parents posting pictures of their sick children on social media,for goodness sake,give them some privacy,be a bloody parent and stop being an attention bleep

Reactions: 19
Middle aged women who post a heavily filtered picture of themselves with their daughter/s with the 'people keep mistaking us for sisters' boast.
In your dreams, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.