Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James and Ola Jordan with their fitness rip off for the new year. ‘ We gained weight in the summer so we could lose it in the New Year and you can pay us a fee for our slimming plan because we are skint’ . Just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The word “vile”. It seems to have replaced “disgusting” (or discussing if you’re a hun)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate all the cliches especially “ protect him/her at all costs” and when someone defends the subject of an anti thread someone always says “is that you *inserts name*” its not funny. Was it ever funny? And when some fugly gets fillers/surgery there’s always “ she was so pretty before” when she, it’s normally a she, really wasn’t.

Reactions: 16
This is very niche but I am irrationally annoyed by it and I really don't know why so I hope this will be therapy for me 😂

There's a forum on reddit specifically for baby names. I don't follow it but I follow the one for ridiculous names so that one comes up on my home page.

So people will post things like "We are expecting baby number 2 (girl), we already have a child named Harlow and we would like a name that matches that. We like cute names, nothing too classic. We have a few names we like (Luna, Melody, and Scarlett) but we don't love any of them and no name has jumped out us really. Can you help?"
Easy right?
So why do people suggest the most ridiculous names. It's like people just use it as a reason to post the names that they like. People will be like 'What about Constance or Sylvia?' Did you even read the bleeping post?! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People posting photos usually of their children and blanking out their face. Especially when they're the only person in the photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Vague goodbye 2022 posts that say nothing and go on about ups and downs
It’s so weird, everyone seems to have had a bad 2022 and is happy to see the back of it? Ukraine and cost of living at the end were bad events of course but at least it was better than the last Covid year (not meaning to be insensitive about Ukraine)

Oh yeah the queen I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s so weird, everyone seems to have had a bad 2022 and is happy to see the back of it? Ukraine and cost of living at the end were bad events of course but at least it was better than the last Covid year (not meaning to be insensitive about Ukraine)
people say that tit every year, unless a major live event happened to them like a birth or a wedding, the year is generally tit for them 🙄

Reactions: 7
This is more of what I'm sick of seeing on tattle specifically but people going on really irrelevant tangents about themselves
Prime example - influencer gets a tit tattoo
Cue "well I love ink so much (side note saying ink instead of tattoo- cringe) and I have 78 tattoos all on my face and they're really cool and edgy so I'm obviously so much better than X influencer and I am also the authority on ink 🤪 🤟🤟🤟🤟"
Mine are when an influencer has a baby and it starts in a pushchair or ate carrots or something and then every single tattler mum has to tell us on the thread at what age their baby did the same thing or some boring anecdote about how their kid likes mashed swede as well as mashed carrots :) literally who cares..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Idiotic challenges.

The fake celebrity death one is vile.

How can anyone think stuff like this is funny? What's wrong with people? Where is the emapthy?

Reactions: 14

Oh yeah the queen I guess
I saw one that says well this year wasn’t the best Nevermind here’s to 2023. I know this man quite well but have no idea what it’s about 😅 why even post it. Oh attention seeking 🙄

Reactions: 4
Mine are when an influencer has a baby and it starts in a pushchair or ate carrots or something and then every single tattler mum has to tell us on the thread at what age their baby did the same thing or some boring anecdote about how their kid likes mashed swede as well as mashed carrots :) literally who cares..
It really winds me up cos oftentimes the superior “advice” they’re sharing is really antiquated, naff, and not remotely child led. But yet they’re so bleeping proud. It’s boring I just wanna see some awful FaceTune and horrific interiors couldn’t give a tit your child is a petite little waif x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Influencers whose sole content revolves around luxury down to what they eat! Caviar and oysters in every story.

2. The “beige” aesthetic. It’s done and redone. Boring.

3. Influencers who try way too hard to emulate the 90s model off duty look. It’s getting old.

4. “Happy Birthday to my favorite human”.

Reactions: 20
Elle Darby Swifts pregnancy .....
I'm already sick of what I know will be the next four months of her arse out, knee bent, bump cradling poses with the over glossed pouting lips while drapped in white and cream .....as if Molly Mae wasn't enough 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
bleeping everyone starting up a “side hustle” 😡

The phrase makes me want to rip my ears off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.