Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of everyone’s new year new me posts …..who gives a tit!

Reactions: 17
Elle Darby Swifts pregnancy .....
I'm already sick of what I know will be the next four months of her arse out, knee bent, bump cradling poses with the over glossed pouting lips while drapped in white and cream .....as if Molly Mae wasn't enough 🙄
Brilliant and so predictable
Low engagement and to get herself back out there after racism gate let’s do the most predictable thing and have another content baby
Well played Darby well played
twit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Roll on tomorrow when posts go back to which bin goes out this week? So sick of these Oscar esque Happy new year to all my family & friends it’s been a hard 2022 but here’s to 2023 statuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cleanliness of other people's homes. Someone is giving this bin away for free on a community page. Why didn't they clean it first?! Absolutely vile. The state of the pedals, the gunk / slime/ tit all down the front
The fact 7 people have commented saying yes please.
This is why I will use hand sanitiser while out for the rest of my life. People are disgusting. View attachment 1845434
That is actually vile. People have no shame.

I saw one that says well this year wasn’t the best Nevermind here’s to 2023. I know this man quite well but have no idea what it’s about 😅 why even post it. Oh attention seeking 🙄
Haha my brother in law posted the same.

Except, he had a tit 2022 because he cheated on his girlfriend of 10 years with whom he has a young child and then shacked up with another women. Said other woman didn’t know about the girlfriend and child as he lied, she found out and it turns out she is a nutter. I mean, he did deserve the other woman going mad and humiliating him but he did bring it all on himself…

Anyway, he’s now feeling sad because his ex is doing amazingly and he’s sat in a 1 bed flat all alone.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Stacey Solomon's pregnancies.

You'd think it was the virgin Mary from the way the press act about it every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Play date" is the one I can't stand.

What is even wrong with "going 'round to play with..." or whatever?
Making memories. Live in the now for fucks sake instead of looking forward to what you’re going to look back on !!

• Heart
I know someone who does a Pic Collage every time they go out anywhere. A lunch, an afternoon tea, a night out, a dog walk….it’s so boring and self indulgent! I think maybe it’s even more annoying than just sharing 6 photos because you can’t see all the pics properly anyway; so pointless, and it’s obviously taken time to make. Get a life mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This woman I know who seems to be living the dream, parties every week it seems like, girlie weekends away, fancy holidays, house reno, it's like she has money coming out of her ears, and is like SO popular? :twit:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry (no offence to your SIL😂) but if everything is a highlight, nothing is a highlight
You’ve been very kind, I think it’s kind of narcissistic to think that your family and friends should sit through 20 minutes of your show offy highlight reel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This woman I know who seems to be living the dream, parties every week it seems like, girlie weekends away, fancy holidays, house reno, it's like she has money coming out of her ears, and is like SO popular? :twit:
Has she been sucked into an MLM?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People who take soaps so seriously you’d think they bleeping lived next to the characters 🤣 saw someone going off it in a comments section on Facebook cause someone suggested Alfie Moon got Stacey Slater’s 12 year old pregnant, their response was something along the lines of “what a cruel horrible thing to say Alfie wouldn’t and has never been a nonce”

… who’s gonna tell her Alfie doesn’t exist!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
People who take soaps so seriously you’d think they bleeping lived next to the characters 🤣 saw someone going off it in a comments section on Facebook cause someone suggested Alfie Moon got Stacey Slater’s 12 year old pregnant, their response was something along the lines of “what a cruel horrible thing to say Alfie wouldn’t and has never been a ponce”

… who’s gonna tell her Alfie doesn’t exist!?
When "Peggy Mitchell" died on EastEnders there were people Tweeting that it was like losing their own mum.

I worry about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think social media has confused people. People post like they are famous. A woman I follow, someone I knew growing up, has a new boyfriend, and she’s posting like she’s a celebrity. Posts things like ‘so lucky to have you LNM’ rather than his name. Or she posts hidden pictures like their hands or something. I think just keep it to yourself and don’t post on social media! No one is desperate for this info, and no one is going to invade your privacy over it - she has about 300 followers, just enjoy it and leave it offline!

ETA - also saw a post announcing a divorce and saying ‘please respect my privacy at this time’ like a celebrity statement to the press! Again, less than 300 followers. The lady is very sweet, but it was just so misjudged!
“Just wanted to hop on here”
This!!! Or hello my lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think social media has confused people. People post like they are famous. A woman I follow, someone I knew growing up, has a new boyfriend, and she’s posting like she’s a celebrity. Posts things like ‘so lucky to have you LNM’ rather than his name. Or she posts hidden pictures like their hands or something. I think just keep it to yourself and don’t post on social media! No one is desperate for this info, and no one is going to invade your privacy over it - she has about 300 followers, just enjoy it and leave it offline!

ETA - also saw a post announcing a divorce and saying ‘please respect my privacy at this time’ like a celebrity statement to the press! Again, less than 300 followers. The lady is very sweet, but it was just so misjudged!
This is spot on and goes hand in hand with what I said the other day about everything needing to be an “announcement” - people think they’re bleeping famous! 🤯 social media has so much to answer for

• Heart
This is spot on and goes hand in hand with what I said the other day about everything needing to be an “announcement” - people think they’re bleeping famous! 🤯 social media has so much to answer for
when I had Facebook there was a totally normal woman who came from my small town. Anyway she split with her partner and she did a whole post like this:

“Sad to announce x and I have split. id like to thank him for all the memories and good times. He’s still a brilliant dad to the kids and we’re going to move forward as friends for them. No hard feelings and he can have the kids whenever he wants. Thanks everyone”

Who cares?? It’s no one business anyway but why are you making an Oscar’s speech like people were gossiping about you. They wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t told us or posted your life story over FB. How important do you actually think you are?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.