Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who use the New Year as an excuse to boast about everything they’ve done this year. Someone on my FB (who I should probably unfriend because she bleeping annoys me) has listed every single thing she’s done and every place she’s been this year. Couldn’t have kept that one to yourself eh - got to keep up appearances for all your “friends” on FB. As long as it makes you feel better about yourself luv (y)

Reactions: 31
People doing the v sign. Makes me cringe for them and I couldn't tell you why tbh. Especially big adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Taking the piss out of your kid for likes.

Why is this even a thing? Am I boring? Watched a video where some bloke wrapped the kitchen cupboard contents up for his kid- tin of beans etc for christmas morning and the kid was clearly a bit miffed. I just find it mean, all for the sake of Instagram likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those random quizzes that Facebook do that all huns share

‘How will Sheila be spending NYE?’
‘SHEILA WILL BE SLEEPING’
Sheila: omg so true 🤣🤣🤣😛😛😛

‘What will happen to Barbara in 2023?’
‘BARBARA WILL GET ENGAGED’
Barbara: *tags boyfriend of 2 months Michael* Omg 😘😘😘😉😉😉😏😏 hint hint bbz xoxo 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Prime drink- wtf is the hype. It's a bloody energy drink after all. Who cares if some youtubers made it. Madness.

I watched a tiktok this morning of a POC roasting “white people” for the way they smell. They were American and all the comments were agreeing. I’m sorry but I feel like the whole of the Internet is backwards. I’m not being funny but man, imagine if anyone made a video talking about the way black people smell. It’s crazy, and I feel like there is so much projection from these people online to try and make another group of people out to be so weird, unattractive and hated pretending to be joking. I know I sound ridiculous but it’s happening and you can’t push back on it and kids everywhere see that stuff.

Reactions: 22
If I hear “and with that the 2022 season comes to an end” one more time today I swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
This, from someone I only remain friends with because I love a bit of hate-scrolling:

Screenshot_20221231_124552.jpg

🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Taking the piss out of your kid for likes.

Why is this even a thing? Am I boring? Watched a video where some bloke wrapped the kitchen cupboard contents up for his kid- tin of beans etc for christmas morning and the kid was clearly a bit miffed. I just find it mean, all for the sake of Instagram likes.
I see that and felt sad for the kid. Killed Christmas before it started.

Reactions: 3
what is worse this or "I took myself on a date"? no you didn't, you went out alone as adults generally are able to do
it‘s always the stupidest tit they’re doing as well. They’ll be doing the weekly shop followed by a subway and it’ll be like “solo date😍😍” is it though? I’m all for romanticising life but where I’m sitting that looks like you’re doing a normal chore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it‘s always the stupidest tit they’re doing as well. They’ll be doing the weekly shop followed by a subway and it’ll be like “solo date😍😍” is it though? I’m all for romanticising life but where I’m sitting that looks like you’re doing a normal chore 😂
"solo date taking an old sofa to the tip" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"solo date taking an old sofa to the tip" :ROFLMAO:
It is tit like this though 😂😂😂

we should create a thread that’s just us saying solo date and then the most mundane thing we did that day alone lol, that’d be hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Positive affirmations are really irritating, I think.
"I am strong" "I am beautiful"
oh do be quiet 🙄
the worst is when influencers say it to their audience like “hope you have a great day. You are so beautiful and kind” you don’t know them? You’re talking to a phone screen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the worst is when influencers say it to their audience like “hope you have a great day. You are so beautiful and kind” you don’t know them? You’re talking to a phone screen😂
and it is always beautiful first, as if that is the most important thing (generally speaking for women) to be :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
and it is always beautiful first, as if that is the most important thing (generally speaking for women) to be :rolleyes:
true! also on that note, who is sat at home thinking “awh xyz from love island thinks I’m beautiful”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.