Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also parents (usually it is women) describing their babies/young children as their "bestie". so weird
Parentification.

So many seem to do this now. Even Adele was at it on her album. I was so uncomfortable listening to that track that featured her son and her basically using him as her therapist.

Reactions: 8
Parentification.

So many seem to do this now. Even Adele was at it on her album. I was so uncomfortable listening to that track that featured her son and her basically using him as her therapist.
exactly, as an adult I can have conversations with my parents similar (but not exact;y) to friends, but as a child your relationship with parents/guardians should not be the same as a friend imo

Reactions: 11
and the pretence of posting it to ask about charities :rolleyes:
I know its so fake , I saw someone the other day asking for help with writing in Ukranian because her daughter wanted to give a card to a Ukranian in her class, more like she gave her daughter the idea 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know its so fake , I saw someone the other day asking for help with writing in Ukranian because her daughter wanted to give a card to a Ukranian in her class, more like she gave her daughter the idea 🙄
Yes- I'm sick of all this false" enablement" being spewed by people saying their small kids have said it/asked

Reactions: 13
Google translate doesn’t get the

Reactions: 1
If they were that arsed about saving money, they'd sleep in the back of their company car.
Anyway, for the same price of going out, finding a supermarket and buying chicken, butter and garlic they could have bought bread and a sandwich filling.
I'm totally overthinking this but LinkedIn is the biggest pile of dick waving, performative tit ever. Unfortunately I have to use it, even though it totally interferes with my life of stuffing the uncooked burger patties down my y-fronts and spitting in the fillet-o-fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cooking chicken in the kettle thing is beyond words. You have to be so careful with how you prepare and cook meat. The thought of how many brainless idiots out there might copy this is ugh.

Reactions: 8
Another thing that gets right up my hoop is when something major happens on a road/city etc. with police asking for info. And you get folk saying “omg I drove past there 5wks ago”. Well done Barbara. But the police were looking for witnesses, not a travel itinerary
Haha it’s the same when someone dies “oh I only seen them last week”
Well yeah they weren’t dead then were they?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20221209-101058_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221209-101045_Facebook.jpg

This made me laugh today 🤣 the original post and one of the replies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In the grand scheme of things other than the price what’s the difference between perfume and body spray?
I know!! some people are so odd , she got so much stick, someone was like "it's perfume not cocaine" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the grand scheme of things other than the price what’s the difference between perfume and body spray?
Body spray, being a lot cheaper than perfume, is usually less strong so it can be used more liberally. That’s basically it. I find it more weird to be an adult saying “Ew I don’t use perfume I only use body spray” (like it’s some kind of flex or virtuous thing) than buying a bottle of perfume for a kid! My daughter used to love trawling the Debenhams perfume section choosing which tester she was going to try. What’s the harm?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.