Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people go out and film themselves singing loudly along to sweet Caroline or another equally overplayed song, staring straight into the camera with big smiles on their faces. If it’s so much bleeping fun how about put your phone down? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than go out with people like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I posted a photo I took of a Starbucks sign saying PSLs were back. However I did caption the photo with ”duck off”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have just seen a glut of back to school breakfasts. Table fulls of crumpets, pancakes, cold meats, fruit, Nutella etc. Plates full like a bday party. Is this a thing now? Behave. Have a bowl of coco pops and duck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Videos of gender reveals, generally with a disappointed parent and semi pissed relatives on the patio or decking. I can't wait for the highly original name alluding to a car brand or place of conception.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People asking stupid questions, how did they survive before social media , I don't even mean about shop opening times etc , I've just seen one of someone asking for hairstyles for their daughter starting school , just shot it up in a ponytail or Google it if you're feeling more adventurous , crap like that is so boring and gets asked a million times over

Reactions: 9
Oh I posted a photo I took of a Starbucks sign saying PSLs were back. However I did caption the photo with ”duck off”
I’ll admit you’d of got no judgement from me I am a bit of a basic witch I do like a PSL 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have just seen a glut of back to school breakfasts. Table fulls of crumpets, pancakes, cold meats, fruit, Nutella etc. Plates full like a bday party. Is this a thing now? Behave. Have a bowl of coco pops and duck off
Seems like in all the American films/tv shows and they always have a massive spread on the table that no one eats

Maybe pretty random , but when influencers/youtubers etc show clips of people busking and you KNOW they haven't given them any money, it seems so unfair

Reactions: 3
I'm getting sick of seeing the growing number of people blaming Ukranian migrants getting everything from the "gubberment"..don't get me wrong I'm not a bleeding hearts leftie either just sick of seeing these posts now....I've also noticed there are a lot of people calling them "ukraines" instead of Ukrainians...
I was talking to someone lately and for some bizarre reason she was mixing up Ukraine with Iraq(??!)...so she kept saying "The Iraqis are coming and they're taking all our houses"

Also see a few statuses that go like this.
"Anyone know of a 3 bed house to rent, my friend and her kids are badly stuck."
Tell her to get a Ukranian passport,she'll be housed straight away.
"Tell me about it hun,some dose.They're getting everything."

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm getting sick of seeing the growing number of people blaming Ukranian migrants getting everything from the "gubberment"..don't get me wrong I'm not a bleeding hearts leftie either just sick of seeing these posts now....I've also noticed there are a lot of people calling them "ukraines" instead of Ukrainians...
I was talking to someone lately and for some bizarre reason she was mixing up Ukraine with Iraq(??!)...so she kept saying "The Iraqis are coming and they're taking all our houses"

100% this
The problems in the UK are caused by a PM who thinks buying a new kettle will somehow save us from energy price increases, another prospective (milionaire) leader who doesn't even pay tax in the UK. I feel SO angry at the moment with the state of the country (sorry this is OT but...) These millionare/rich people are making us blame each other, rather than focusing on them, THEY are the problem in our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Same tit, different nationality. I remember my Nan used to get her up about “Kosovans” in the 90s.

There will always be a refugee group for xenophobes to scapegoat for all the country’s problems.

Reactions: 6
Drives me nuts in groups when every day people ask the same questions. I am in a group for our local area which is great but every week without fail someone asks if anyone can recommend a window cleaner. If they would use the little search button which is at the top of the page and type window cleaner they will find hundreds of posts with the same question and answers.

Similarly I am in a group for Ninja cooking. I have lost count of the number of posts, just received mine today, help, what do I do. Try reading the bloody instruction manual that is provided would be a good start. Then search the group for other key words.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.