Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coldplay
People booking tickets for Coldplay
People at Coldplay

i didn’t realise so many people liked coldplay 😂
I was practically throwing my phone out the window when Ed Sheeran was touring. Anyone got Ed Sheeran tickets? Who's going to Ed Sheeran? Here's us at Ed Sheeran! Ed Sheeran was fab last night! Blah blah blah....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was practically throwing my phone out the window when Ed Sheeran was touring. Anyone got Ed Sheeran tickets? Who's going to Ed Sheeran? Here's us at Ed Sheeran! Ed Sheeran was fab last night! Blah blah blah....
I literally had this conversation with a work colleague an hour ago😅

Reactions: 2
The ‘it could only happen to me’ gang 🙄

Convinced their stories are SO funny and SO interesting and everyone is just completely entertained, they have to post everyday, all the little events in their day, describing how ‘funny and mad’ they are 🙄
i know someone who’s always posting this sort of tit

‘omg so I got a parking ticket for driving the wrong way up a road?!? I didn’t even know!!’ and ‘why is the garage asking me the make and model of my car??? I DONT KNOW??? It’s red!!! what am I like hahaha’

you’re not quirky or cute, you’re nearly 40 years old and it’s bleeping embarrassing! get off the road 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i know someone who’s always posting this sort of tit

‘omg so I got a parking ticket for driving the wrong way up a road?!? I didn’t even know!!’ and ‘why is the garage asking me the make and model of my car??? I DONT KNOW??? It’s red!!! what am I like hahaha’

you’re not quirky or cute, you’re nearly 40 years old and it’s bleeping embarrassing! get off the road 😖
That’s exactly the kind of thing I see! You are right, it not cute but it’s so obvious these posters think they come across as quirky and hilarious!

Reactions: 5
People that jump on social media to post moaning rants and start with “to the person who...” like that random person is gonna see your post and come round and apologise 🤣 just shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People that jump on social media to post moaning rants and start with “to the person who...” like that random person is gonna see your post and come round and apologise 🤣 just shut up
Or when they're like "I recently helped a man on coronation street , gave him CPR phoned put him in recovery waitkng for an ambulance and want to know how he is , don't want any praise" of course you don't , fishing for it!!🤨

I saw someone recently bragging about her family members helping someone in an emergency on the side of the road made a big post about it then posted an article from the local newspaper and the family members didn't even get a mention just the ambulance service 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or when they're like "I recently helped a man on coronation street , gave him CPR phoned put him in recovery waitkng for an ambulance and want to know how he is , don't want any praise" of course you don't , fishing for it!!🤨

I saw someone recently bragging about her family members helping someone in an emergency on the side of the road made a big post about it then posted an article from the local newspaper and the family members didn't even get a mention just the ambulance service 🤣
Omg yes 🤣 humble brag posts piss me off

Reactions: 6
Show offs
This. Ive got the words biggest show of from school. Always bragging about his fancy car, eating out in nice places. He lives in the a council flat (nothing wrong with that) in the middle of a smack head estate. Priorities hun!

Also people giving money to homeless people are recording it. Just give them the money no need for a phone shoved in their face! Like dont get me wrong its a amazing thing to do but they are literally doing it for Facebook likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People who lose a lot of weight (well done) but then proceed to go on about it..

All the TIME

Reactions: 14
I've got an old school friend on FB who has 2 kids primary school age. You would think she's the only parent ever. She's posted every day of the summer holidays what they've done that day with 70+ pics sometimes....and then she'll say "I love you so much" naming the kids. Like stfu they aren't on social media and no one cares 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes and they then have to tell you the calories in everything.
Yes, always whilst looking disapprovingly at the chocolate bar that’s on your desk waiting for snack time. I don’t want to know how many calories my Kitkat is whilst i’m eating it thank you.
I have a lady at work who is obsessed with Slimming World and she brings in those Mug Shot pasta things you make in a mug, that’s her lunch. The sachet may as well only contain dust and air. Her choice, but I don’t want to know which shop she bought it from, how many calories it has or how many flavours they do.

I am sick of seeing people being shot down in local facebook pages for asking reasonable questions that can’t be googled. Example, there’s an empty shop to let on the street of shops in the village. Someone innocently asks “will it be a greengrocers? We could do with one of them” and then some really aggravated people will go “what a stupid assumption, it will likely be a VAPE shop” and “we HAD a greengrocers 15 years ago, my friend ran it, but the stupid locals didn’t want to eat vegetables” and then some snooty person “in the know” who happens to be a friend of the landlord, will come along and say “for the last time, it will not be a betting shop or another barbers, we have 3 on the street already, sick of people assuming we need more barbers. It’s going to be a vape shop. Stop asking dump questions”. That kind of thing. It’s so unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have that friend who goes on holiday and posts updates every single day about it. 1) give your kids some privacy 2) no one cares 3) if you're clearly having such a good time, why are you online all the time?

Reactions: 15
Yes, always whilst looking disapprovingly at the chocolate bar that’s on your desk waiting for snack time. I don’t want to know how many calories my Kitkat is whilst i’m eating it thank you.
I have a lady at work who is obsessed with Slimming World and she brings in those Mug Shot pasta things you make in a mug, that’s her lunch. The sachet may as well only contain dust and air. Her choice, but I don’t want to know which shop she bought it from, how many calories it has or how many flavours they do
folk like that just remind me of marjorie Dawes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.