Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you're not invited to a get together and pics are shamlessly posted to rub everyone's face in that didn't go

🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Drives me nuts in groups when every day people ask the same questions. I am in a group for our local area which is great but every week without fail someone asks if anyone can recommend a window cleaner. If they would use the little search button which is at the top of the page and type window cleaner they will find hundreds of posts with the same question and answers.

Similarly I am in a group for Ninja cooking. I have lost count of the number of posts, just received mine today, help, what do I do. Try reading the bloody instruction manual that is provided would be a good start. Then search the group for other key words.
I had to mute the Ninja group I’m in and only go in it when I need to as it turned into a bit of a humblebrag “look at all the Ninjas I have”. We got the grill to go with the foodi during lockdown as our oven was broken and Currys were making an arse of fixing it but I didn’t have to post photos of it online. These folk were next level though with even more than that.

Reactions: 2
When you're not invited to a get together and pics are shamlessly posted to rub everyone's face in that didn't go

🖕🖕
I know someone who makes pic collages for every event she goes to, and posts them on FB, Insta and her Insta stories. Always “Great night with good friends” 🙄 She’s in her 40s, no one cares that she had a pub meal with a couple she’s known for 20 odd years. And yes, I know them all and I wasn’t invited so I feel even more annoyed by it! But still. The event isn’t even photo worthy. Put your phone away and enjoy the evening if you’re so happy to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drives me nuts in groups when every day people ask the same questions. I am in a group for our local area which is great but every week without fail someone asks if anyone can recommend a window cleaner. If they would use the little search button which is at the top of the page and type window cleaner they will find hundreds of posts with the same question and answers.

Similarly I am in a group for Ninja cooking. I have lost count of the number of posts, just received mine today, help, what do I do. Try reading the bloody instruction manual that is provided would be a good start. Then search the group for other key words.
Yes!! This!! I recently joined a FB group in the last week about Lanzarote cos we're going in October and every day someone asks about Covid tests or what's the weather like!!! Just bloody Google....🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Over the last couple of weeks posts of kids GCSE results along with gushing praise and “supaprouds” for results which are frankly bang average.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll admit you’d of got no judgement from me I am a bit of a basic witch I do like a PSL 😂.
i find them delicious! Although I steer clear of posting it online cos I don’t really use my insta for those kind of pics but also Im scared of being called basic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes!! This!! I recently joined a FB group in the last week about Lanzarote cos we're going in October and every day someone asks about Covid tests or what's the weather like!!! Just bloody Google....🤦‍♀️
But will I need to wear a cardi in the evenings?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Extreme melodrama and meltdowns over higher energy bills like they haven’t been warned for months that this was coming. If you really can’t afford both heat and food perhaps it’s time to cut down on the lip fillers, weekly hair appointments, and clothes shopping for Molly Mae‘s sparkly belt?

Reactions: 11
For me, Harry Potter Adults have surpassed Disney Adults as chief internet oddballs.

Especially the ones who have clearly never read the books and only seen the films, but that doesn’t stop them from buying all the tat from Primark or putting “their house” in their Instagram bio.

Seek help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
For me, Harry Potter Adults have surpassed Disney Adults as chief internet oddballs.

Especially the ones who have clearly never read the books and only seen the films, but that doesn’t stop them from buying all the tat from Primark or putting “their house” in their Instagram bio.

Seek help.

Gosh what a bore if you’re trying to get another train 😂 you’d be walking in the way of people’s selfie sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posts about tv shows.
'If I was him, I would have walked out at the point.'

Yes, well, maybe that wasn't in the script 🙄🤣 and the storyline wouldn't have worked if he had walked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen someone spell “chaos” as “kaos

realitytv_cbb_day_18_5.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When people get married and post it monthly.. “two down, forever to go” duck. OFF?! Nobody cares how long you’ve been married

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Messaging dead people....

Happy 88th birthday grandpa 🎂🎁, we know you're up there in heaven enjoying a pint 🍺 right now and dancing with the angels 🎶👼Saturday nights at Wetherspoons isn't the same anymore 🍻😭
It's been five years and you're still in our thoughts 🙏😭
Miss you more as each year passes 😔
Nanna says 'hi' 🙋❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's quite possibly the exact same group that I've recently left. The constant questions about the weather ffs. It's hot, that's why we've all booked a holiday there!! 🙄
If it's not the weather, it's the endless questions about the buses, the market, the best place to get a Chinese, etc etc etc. Just get on the plane and worry about your takeaway when you get there! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Happy 88th birthday grandpa 🎂🎁, we know you're up there in heaven enjoying a pint 🍺 right now and dancing with the angels 🎶👼Saturday nights at Wetherspoons isn't the same anymore 🍻😭
Nanna says 'hi' 🙋❤
Yes!
Someone I know used to do this and tag the (now deceased) person on their posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone posting about a night out with a friend and going on about how amazing the evening was, how they laughed until they cried, having the best best night

Who you trying to kid

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nanna says 'hi' 🙋❤
Yes. Can guarantee their grandparent didn't use Facebook when they were alive, why the duck would they be in heaven using it now they're dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.