Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who whinge about their kids on social media are driving me up the wall at the moment.

It’s always stories to slag the kid off, and the grid to capture what a good parent they are. 🧐

Reactions: 10
I’m super aware it’s a feminist issue that affects every woman no matter her background- I’m pretty privileged and I can’t believe our rights seem to count for nothing- but it’s a lot of rich millennials tweeting about their pain
it's not . it's just not.. maybe on your feeds but my feed is full of friends and normal working class every day people who it does affect. They are neither rich nor in the most part millenials..

Reactions: 3
People who write #posts on Twitter and #hashtag #words, seemingly at #random, because they think it will get their words of #wisdom more #traction. When actually they just look like a #knob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it's not . it's just not.. maybe on your feeds but my feed is full of friends and normal working class every day people who it does affect. They are neither rich nor in the most part millenials..
I didn’t say it doesn’t affect every woman, I said it affects some more than others- maybe the people on your feed are who I’m talking about! 🤗

Reactions: 1
People who write #posts on Twitter and #hashtag #words, seemingly at #random, because they think it will get their words of #wisdom more #traction. When actually they just look like a #knob
people who hashtag on Facebook and Instagram full stop.. it's a Twitter thing..

Reactions: 5
I get it on Instagram for finding photos of a topic, I’m a knitter so Knitalongs have hashtags but I just want to slap people for doing it on Facebook

Reactions: 6
I get it on Instagram for finding photos of a topic, I’m a knitter so Knitalongs have hashtags but I just want to slap people for doing it on Facebook
On that note people who add irrelevant hashtags as jokes, filler etc when you follow them to find stuff- I used to follow ones like #fitness but they’re full of either selfies using the hashtag as engagement or joke pictures of burgers and fries with the hashtag :)

Reactions: 6
I know and gosh knows what their algorithm is as I don't browse styles like that :LOL:
Same, I have never bought anything from a Facebook ad, and have never been on the Shein website. But, some of the suggested ads I get, I think wtf are they wearing? Surely that swimming costume has got to be uncomfortable. Who is buying this stuff?

• Haha
Happy birthday to my Nan who died in 2001. I think about you everyday when I see take a break in Asda.I hope you would be proud of me and your darling grandkids, Shayla, Tayla, Mason, Grayson and Bogroll who never got to meet you. Will see you one day in heaven nanna xx

Aww, I miss her too. She would be proud of you hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not a dig at Sane by any means but by thread 6 some of these have been posted before like the nan thing and can't expect people who want to join the fun to read through each post, everyone's welcome :LOL: Maybe next thread can start with hilarious recaps of the top ten offenders that keep being mentioned (160 year old nan, lost dogs)🤣

Although having said that I do like people's funny posts about this shite, each with a unique twist :LOL:

I always search IG for hashtags, that’s how I use the platform, isn’t it kind of the point of it?

Personally sick of ‘It finally got me’ or ‘well I guess I couldn’t escape it forever’ posts with a positive lateral flow. Is it a humble brag that you didn’t get it before or are they trying to get sympathy? Did they feel left out comparing symptoms back when people still cared?
And the people still calling it ‘rona 🤢

Reactions: 14
I always search IG for hashtags, that’s how I use the platform, isn’t it kind of the point of it?

Personally sick of ‘It finally got me’ or ‘well I guess I couldn’t escape it forever’ posts with a positive lateral flow. Is it a humble brag that you didn’t get it before or are they trying to get sympathy? Did they feel left out comparing symptoms back when people still cared?
And the people still calling it ‘rona 🤢
I got sick of seeing phlegm ridden tests on Facebook, it’s okay Sandra, I believe you. Don’t need to see your spittings.

Reactions: 9
Same, I have never bought anything from a Facebook ad, and have never been on the Shein website. But, some of the suggested ads I get, I think wtf are they wearing? Surely that swimming costume has got to be uncomfortable. Who is buying this stuff?
It’s not a swimming costume- it’s a bodysuit! :) so like an all in one you wear every day 😂 🦕

• Wow
  • Sick
Imagine it’s just me as I’m the only one that actually uses Facebook (for groups haha) but these videos that pop up from BBC Sesh- they’re not funny at all. I sometimes get BuzzFeed too which are all American and consist of ‘hilarious’ slapstick stuff like someone coming into a cafe and saying they want a pizza… pause… and a drink… pause… and fries.. pause.. and it’s SO funny cos like they didn’t say it all at once 🙄 🐱 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/....ream_source=feed_mobile&anchor_composer=false

This vile tit. Apparently her image is frequently abused in this way. She's Englishwoman Hannah Galsworthy who lost her legs below the knee after a failed suicide attempt.

090.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.