Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all day today has been people posting on their social media photos of their children "first day of year 1 (or whatever class) versus last day" with crying emojis, accompanied by "they grow up so fast" blablabla

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The first Vs last day in reception/school etc. Astounds me how many people post their kids in their school uniform.

Also why do they hold a graduation with a cap and a scroll in the UK?
F7516BE3-F689-41C6-AC29-EC9D4E40AE69.jpeg
8D72156B-FE6C-43C5-9ACB-75D9AF7893E5.jpeg
FCC7B71F-C830-4F56-9D2F-66C83A4AC7DF.jpeg
62C98899-A695-40E6-AF28-72DDB921735B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My latest amusement is fitness enthusiast 'friends' sharing a load of their holiday pics, that are actually just them in various states of undress, doing poses/handstands etc - none of the beautiful country they're in! One girl I know, the whole album was just her in a bikini but close up, so you could barely even tell if it was beach or pool, let alone what country ... with the album titled "🏖Stunning Cyprus" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My latest amusement is fitness enthusiast 'friends' sharing a load of their holiday pics, that are actually just them in various states of undress, doing poses/handstands etc - none of the beautiful country they're in! One girl I know, the whole album was just her in a bikini but close up, so you could barely even tell if it was beach or pool, let alone what country ... with the album titled "🏖Stunning Cyprus" 😂
Might as well rename it "stunning (whatever her name is)" :ROFLMAO: I know lots of people like this, not one photo that doesn't include them as the focal point, barely able to see what they are at all

Reactions: 2
anything that auto plays especially with sound... reels. videos etc etc

Let us choose if we want to click on them or not

• Heart
Related to social media:

People wanting to show me a specific photo on their phone so badly, and then scrolling for ages through 10'000 unsorted pics.

Reactions: 15
Related to social media:

People wanting to show me a specific photo on their phone so badly, and then scrolling for ages through 10'000 unsorted pics.
And me awkwardly looking away in case I accidentally see nudes or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
^ That's the moment when they tilt the phone slightly and scroll faster... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha maybe we know the same person but saying that there are so many girls out there like it
My one she took a break for a good few months and came back about three weeks ago and she is just re-hashing the same tit
The same awfull made up selfies of a night out that she had before she has the social media break and the same type of memes and quotes about being worthy blah blah
Nothing has changed
But then some people never do
Sad really
oh god, I think we do know the same person haha

it is sad but at the same time - folk should learn!

Reactions: 2
I'm sick of people doing a good deed and then posting on social media to tell everyone. Surely the whole point of helping someone or giving to charity is to help others, not to seek praise or brag. You can also highlight /advertise charities without divulging what you have done/donated

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Every single person who has arrived at their holiday destination - "back in my happy place".

• Haha
  • Sick
People still posting there wordle scores!!
Like no one cared a few months ago when it was a thing!!
No one gives an ounce of duck now!
Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.