Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halloween. Honestly last night it was ridiculous how many cheap synthetic plastic costumes have been bought just for a party or picture, plus brattish behaviour of lads in the area, some people shared CCTV of youths throwing beans at doors and pumpkins at cars last night, on our local Spotted [Village] page. Any excuse to be a knob and the lads are out causing vandalism.

Reactions: 11
The radical new way of rehashing self-help:

Are you practicing radical self-love, radical honesty, radical vulnerability, radical acceptance… 😩😖🤮

It sounds so unhinged. I just picture someone shouting at themselves in a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christmas Eve Boxes because it’s already not stressful enough and expensive, now we have to give the little darlings a Christmas Eve box, which is more expense, more effort and just pointless. What’s wrong with the obligatory new Christmas Pyjamas and that’s it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"Can anyone see the photos I posted this morning? Only one person has liked them"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Can anyone see the photos I posted this morning? Only one person has liked them"
Oh yes, it's amazing how needy and entitled people become, they automatically expect everyone to like their posts. I particularly love it when vloggers start bitching because maybe 1%of their subscribers have liked a post,

posts on instagram like "snapchat saw it first" Nobody cares. Nobody cared about your tit post on snapchat either for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m with you in the smug dog owner club as mine doesn’t care either! Don’t get me wrong I feel for people who have to put up with their dogs freaking out but moaning about it on FB isn’t going to achieve anything! And other people shouldn’t have to stop their fun because one or two of their neighbours don’t like it. Live and let live I say!
our local FB groups have had loads of posts already like this..one rogue fireworks gone off and cue 20 posts about their pets going mad etc ....im not heartless as it must be awful having your anumal stressed but like you say does everyone have to stop their fun because 1 person doesnt like it....
it made me wonder how people and pets coped with fireworks before social media..i dont remember people doing anything but making sure pets were safely indoors..

Reactions: 4
our local FB groups have had loads of posts already like this..one rogue fireworks gone off and cue 20 posts about their pets going mad etc ....im not heartless as it must be awful having your anumal stressed but like you say does everyone have to stop their fun because 1 person doesnt like it....
it made me wonder how people and pets coped with fireworks before social media..i dont remember people doing anything but making sure pets were safely indoors..
I've always thought the same as you and that's all you see on my local pages too but I felt bad the other day because I saw a post about an 18 month old dog who had a seizure ( I think) due to the shock of the fireworks and died

• Sad
Reactions: 4
People out walking in nice weather with their dogs. Not taking photos walking the the rain are they? So their dogs only get walked when it’s nice out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
live "your truth" "my truth" "her truth" "their truth"

be my/your/her/their "authentic" self

:sick:

Reactions: 16
Life. Constantly seeing new babies, engagements, new houses being thrown in your face. I hate social media.
I feel this on a massive level. It’s gotten to the point I just don’t go on anything really anymore, I’ll scroll Reddit for a bit but even there get tedious quick.
I tried TikTok for a while but I got stuck on dramatok and it’s maddening how many adults act so hateful towards each….

Reactions: 3
Competitions about who has had it worse these last 18 months, mostly from married couples in secure jobs, working from home; and the trauma they now face being forced back to the office.

Those videos that are like people singing on a bus in harmony or a flash mob and the caption is like “OMG what would you do if this happened”. I always want to comment like “I’d be pissed to duck. Why can’t people just shut the duck up and let people get on with their day without feeling like they need to sing and dance in people’s faces!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody want to pick a number from 1-20 to win a Body Shop advent calendar? Just £2 a number...anyone? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not quite social media more Internet but....Accept Cookies!
No! just let me read what I bleeping came to read thanks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The same people who also always obsess over and declare their love for I’m a celeb and the John Lewis advert 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.