Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow loads of house renovation accounts on Instagram and sick of seeing people being offensively rude about the people who owned the house before them.

Lots of us have moved into houses where people have done botch job DIY or they just haven't maintained the house very well but often, a house is just dated and in need of modernisation or to have the layout changed to make it more suited to modern living. I'm seeing people ranting about hideous wallpaper/cladding on walls/crazy paving in the garden as if previous owners are the stupidest people on the planet when it's just a matter of taste and fashion.

Reactions: 35
I follow loads of house renovation accounts on Instagram and sick of seeing people being offensively rude about the people who owned the house before them.

Lots of us have moved into houses where people have done botch job DIY or they just haven't maintained the house very well but often, a house is just dated and in need of modernisation or to have the layout changed to make it more suited to modern living. I'm seeing people ranting about hideous wallpaper/cladding on walls/crazy paving in the garden as if previous owners are the stupidest people on the planet when it's just a matter of taste and fashion.
And the stuff that they're doing to the house now will probably be viewed as stupid and outdated in 20 years.

Reactions: 25
People who put fundraisers on for their birthdays in lieu of actual birthday presents and no one donates to it... Its a lovely idea but since 99.9% of my Facebook friend have never bought me a card, never mind given me a gift it seems a little pointless to me. Why not just ask those that do give to you to donate instead or just donate any money you're given to charity without the great fanfare?

Reactions: 19
People who’ve been together 8 years, have two kids and share a mortgage doing dramatic engagement announcements on Facebook.

Surely you’re pretty much tied to each other anyway at that point?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When a twit takes an online 3 hr course to become a PT
i know someones son in law who posts tit like this all the time..often motivational quotes about being a x type of person or how well they're doing to do to show everyone they were wrong! when in reality he does just enough work just to cover their outgoings bare min of work and has to rest for rest of week and often walks out of jobs as he doesnt like people telling him what to do !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
All those toxic 'motivational' entrepreneur quotes are so annoying. Especially the ones that rag on people for working 'regular' jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When people have to make it really obvious that they knew someone's important announcement before it was posted on social media... So someone announces they are pregnant or have had a baby and their best friend will say "congrats AGAIN" look at me I knew first, bore offfffffff!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably already been mentioned but I loathe gender reveals. The balloon pops, blue confetti, cue elated screeching from everyone present. Same if it’s pink. I just don’t get it. I would love to be a party planner and put green confetti in one of those damn black balloons. That would be worth watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When people have to make it really obvious that they knew someone's important announcement before it was posted on social media... So someone announces they are pregnant or have had a baby and their best friend will say "congrats AGAIN" look at me I knew first, bore offfffffff!
Hahahaha this gets me everytime 🤣 or when someone gets married/has a party etc and they comment saying "sorry we couldn't make it", in other words they mean we were invited and want everyone to know since we weren't actually there to take a million photos to show everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably already been mentioned but I loathe gender reveals. The balloon pops, blue confetti, cue elated screeching from everyone present. Same if it’s pink. I just don’t get it. I would love to be a party planner and put green confetti in one of those damn black balloons. That would be worth watching.
I saw a gender reveal on tiktok last night that was in black and white....... go bleeping figure!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can not stand gender reveals.
There is only one acceptable reaction so I really don’t see the point

Furthermore, I’m sure when people find out the gender at the scan appointment they don’t leap and shriek with glee, so why do it when a balloon pops??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Abbie Herbert 😂😂😂 I don't follow here anywhere, I never have (I don't even know what she does or why she is famous) but she keeps popping up on my tiktok and my for you page on instagram haha

Abbie Herbert 😂😂😂 I don't follow here anywhere, I never have (I don't even know what she does or why she is famous) but she keeps popping up on my tiktok and my for you page on instagram haha
Omg the woman drives me insane. Does she even have a personality outside of having a baby/wanting another baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People that live tweet their reactions to something they're watching, like an episode of a TV show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People that live tweet their reactions to something they're watching, like an episode of a TV show.
On twitter there are who write tweet after tweet of the script from the episode they've watched 😶 sometimes I search a hashtag to see people's views and have to block and hide people who do this otherwise you're just scrolling for ages reading it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.