Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the women I know who was complaining the loudest about schools being closed during lockdown and how far kids were going to fall behind etc has just taken her kids to Ibiza during the second week of the school year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
People going on about not getting the vaccine , if people want to get it that's their decision and if people don't then the same! We don't need you pushing your views on us!! I know its been said before but it's so true a lot of them won't have the vaccine but you can guarantee they've taken all sorts of drugs, had lip fillers and God knows what else inside their body....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
People going on about not getting the vaccine , if people want to get it that's their decision and if people don't then the same! We don't need you pushing your views on us!! I know its been said before but it's so true a lot of them won't have the vaccine but you can guarantee they've taken all sorts of drugs, had lip fillers and God knows what else inside their body....

Not forgetting they'll shag dirty dom who works at the local butchers and has dubious hygiene habits without a second thought!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sick of seeing girls who don’t even so much as wear a scrap of makeup, do their hair or wear anything but trackies and trainers getting lip fillers 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 like what’s even the point in that 😂🙈 more lines on their face than a map of France yet get their lips done 🤯

Oh definitely. I know someone who constantly refers to her family on SM as "the Crazy Gang". As far as I can see, it's not exactly daring bank heists, more like behaving relatively normally at the local petting zoo 🙄 #crazytho
😭😭😭😭👏👏👏👏👏👏 yessss lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I wonder how fascistic dictatorial regimes were allowed to take hold but then I encounter one of those moderators on a community Facebook group and I completely understand why.

The bloke in charge of my hometown’s page is constantly policing people’s harmless interactions and acting the martyr about how hard a job it is to approve or delete a couple of Facebook posts. He even proclaimed where flowers should be placed recently when a member of the community died tragically. We were provided with a photo of the patch of grass.

Some people act like absolute idiots when given just a little bit of “power”. It’s almost scary.
We’ve got one of those admins on a local group for our area, it’s pretty pointless now as half the town are banned for having an opinion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People that have things like “chanels mummy” “Mrs brown to be” “wee Karen” in their bio 🤯😂😂😂😂 fk right off 😂😂😂

The one thing that is making me utterly cringe 😬 recently is the amount of folk using the Becky hill song “I could get used to this” in their Insta story 😭😭😂😂🙈🙈 when they are going on a bog standard holiday or have cleaned their house for a change 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m getting ads on Facebook that aren’t marked as sponsored. These companies, sometimes well known ones, keep popping up on my feed even though I don’t even follow their pages and like I say they’re not marked as ‘sponsored’ so duck knows where they’re coming from. I swear I get more ads than I do actual content on Facebook. Sick of ads.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else suddenly get ads about a particular product or service, even though all you've done is talk about it offline? Happens to me all the time. Though my phone is a Huawei so it wouldn't surprise me if it was listening. 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else suddenly get ads about a particular product or service, even though all you've done is talk about it offline? Happens to me all the time. Though my phone is a Huawei so it wouldn't surprise me if it was listening. 😬
Once my friend at work was telling us how she wanted to buy one of those Hive smart radiator things, we all had our phones on our desks. The next day a couple of us got adverts for them on Facebook... Creeped me out.

Reactions: 5
Ages ago I fancied doing a Pilates class, I hadn't used my phone to Google it or anything but I had mentioned it to my friend in passing. Then I started getting loads of ads on Facebook for Pilates classes in my area! I swear my phone knows what I'm thinking!

Reactions: 4
Video clips of weddings where they have a fully grown adult man coming down the aisle instead of a flower girl. It might have been funny the first time it was done but not anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Video clips of weddings where they have a fully grown adult man coming down the aisle instead of a flower girl. It might have been funny the first time it was done but not anymore!
We did this with my brother in law, but because we knew my niece wouldn’t walk down on her own (he carried her in). It’s quite American and OTT but it was a laugh!

Reactions: 4
In a similar vein, those photoshoots where the ‘wife to be’ touches the mans shoulder for him to turn around for the ‘first reveal’ only for it to be his best man in a dress. Cue hysterical laughter from all involved. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.