Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People posting their steps. And adding a little note telling everyone how they got all those steps

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hauls!
1) no one gives a duck
2) most of the people these influencers peddle the haul lifestyle to have to fund it with klarna or something
3) it’s ALL tat. Seriously read the room re climate change, rising living costs. Thick as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's school holidays here this week....I'm already bored of the pumpkin farm visits and the hundreds of pics. Those pumpkins are going to be mushy by the time Halloween comes around! Plus, the most local one didn't even grow most of theirs last year as there was a big outcry because people were finding pumpkins with Asda stickers on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
School lunchboxes, all trying to outdo each other with the contents. Looks fancy, kid wont eat half of it.🍱

Reactions: 12
The different phrases people use when they find something funny such as…

“It’s finished me”
“I’m dying”
“dead”
“howling”

duck off! I bet you’ve barely cracked a smirk.

DD225730-D1DA-49F1-8669-9BF08952391D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The different phrases people use when they find something funny such as…

“It’s finished me”
“I’m dying”
“dead”
“howling”

duck off! I bet you’ve barely cracked a smirk.

View attachment 806039
I saw someone on twitter yesterday day they sobbed for an hour after watching the new James Bond film. I'm sure they did 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've mentioned (moaned about!) someone I follow who is always posting about 'I'm mad me! / it's chaos / we are a mad family'

Yesterday she posted 'I got on the wrong bus, and had to get off and get on the right one! The driver was shocked! Honestly what is my life??'

Posts like that make me roll my eyes so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've mentioned (moaned about!) someone I follow who is always posting about 'I'm mad me! / it's chaos / we are a mad family'

Yesterday she posted 'I got on the wrong bus, and had to get off and get on the right one! The driver was shocked! Honestly what is my life??'

is the type of person who also says ‘i say whats on my mind’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

What a loose cannon she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The folk posting about how they're so badly affected by the benefit cutback and next day posting photos of their lips with fillers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The folk posting about how they're so badly affected by the benefit cutback and next day posting photos of their lips with fillers.
I have a friend who posts all the time about how they live in poverty and no one actually knows what poverty really is, but she does because she is so poor. Will ask if anyone can give her a lift to Asda because she can't afford a bus or taxi. Can anyone give her kids a quid for the school bus because she's so poor. Then the next day, she is having a pizza party for tea - is she having Iceland cheapos you bang in the oven? Oh no, shes posting a pic of 6 Dominoes pizzas, sides, cookies - the whole shebang! She will also ask on a weekly basis who is free to meet at Costa for coffee and cake.
I will also add that she chooses to do 3 voluntary jobs, rather than paid work and her husband works part time and generally gets sacked every 6 months of so for having too much time off.
Boils my piss!

• Wow
  • Haha
I have a friend who posts all the time about how they live in poverty and no one actually knows what poverty really is, but she does because she is so poor. Will ask if anyone can give her a lift to Asda because she can't afford a bus or taxi. Can anyone give her kids a quid for the school bus because she's so poor. Then the next day, she is having a pizza party for tea - is she having Iceland cheapos you bang in the oven? Oh no, shes posting a pic of 6 Dominoes pizzas, sides, cookies - the whole shebang! She will also ask on a weekly basis who is free to meet at Costa for coffee and cake.
I will also add that she chooses to do 3 voluntary jobs, rather than paid work and her husband works part time and generally gets sacked every 6 months of so for having too much time off.
Boils my piss!
I know someone like this.
Asks for grants and money she can have to get her kid a bed but spent over £1k on a puppy and private one to one training. Buy your kid a bleeping bed you scab before you buy a bloody dog!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Boils my piss!
I think we have the same pal! Recently it's been a whole load of "can anybody gift me some food....or perfume....or jewellery...." then a whole load of posts about how her kids needed some spending money for their holiday away to their Dad, so she set up a paypal thing for donations. Then..."oh I had my PIP claim denied, how can they deny me I can barely get out of bed". Two days later away to some festival for the weekend. Then back to the "I cant afford to feed my kids... can anyone send me a new vape, or some CBD oil?" But the one that made my pish boil was when she was going on about how fucked up her life is, no money, can't heat her house, no phone credit etc, but then she fucked off to Spain for a fortnight and was posting photos of all the shite she bought over there and steak dinners every night. Back home and it's "I might be homeless because I have no money and can#t get a job because I can't even travel to an interview as it hurts my fibro...." duck. OFF.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I think we have the same pal! Recently it's been a whole load of "can anybody gift me some food....or perfume....or jewellery...." then a whole load of posts about how her kids needed some spending money for their holiday away to their Dad, so she set up a paypal thing for donations. Then..."oh I had my PIP claim denied, how can they deny me I can barely get out of bed". Two days later away to some festival for the weekend. Then back to the "I cant afford to feed my kids... can anyone send me a new vape, or some CBD oil?" But the one that made my pish boil was when she was going on about how fucked up her life is, no money, can't heat her house, no phone credit etc, but then she fucked off to Spain for a fortnight and was posting photos of all the shite she bought over there and steak dinners every night. Back home and it's "I might be homeless because I have no money and can#t get a job because I can't even travel to an interview as it hurts my fibro...." duck. OFF.
I could be living under a bridge and I wouldn't ask anyone but my closest friends for help. Who are these people?!

Reactions: 13
I could be living under a bridge and I wouldn't ask anyone but my closest friends for help. Who are these people?!
Right!! And then I'd do it privately!!!

My fave was "Daughter just decided she wants to redecorate her bedroom, you know what she's like when she gets and idea in her head. Can anyone take me to Wilko for the paint - it's too far on the bus, she won't wait that long and I can't afford a taxi".

MAKE HER WAIT FOR HER BEDROOM TO BE PAINTED THEN YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.