Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing worse than inspirational quotes are the aggressive quotes (almost always including swearing) in which someone tells everyone how much of a wonderful person they are.

Just had this on my feed:

3B529515-C7F8-450D-8892-A8B195158107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
All the home renovations and extensions! I feel its gone way ott and just so much showing off. Makes me feel crap about my own house.
Oh yes, and #livingmybestlife

Reactions: 15
The only thing worse than inspirational quotes are the aggressive quotes (almost always including swearing) in which someone tells everyone how much of a wonderful person they are.

View attachment 749494
I mean,if the only person telling you how great a person you are is yourself,does that not say something lol.

Reactions: 13
This is an old classic - a local newspaper Sadface story!

I refuse to believe that a 12 year old (or any young girl tbh) has hips of such Kardashian-like proportions, she can’t fit into any pleated skirt.

What I suspect they’re trying to argue is all the skirts she tries that fit her hips are too big on the waist. Well, so bleeping what? That happens to lots of women with pear or hourglass figures 🤷‍♀️

The school even offered to pay for a skirt to be tailored to fit and the parents still aren’t happy.

All the parents are doing is teaching their kid to fight against authority and demand her own way all the time. Good luck in the workplace!

Headteacher for Brookvale Groby Learning Campus, Will Teece, said: "The school has had the same uniform policy for many years, we've provided the family with a skirt, offered to take them to the shops, and offered to have it tailored - but it simply seems like she doesn't want to wear the skirt.

"We've got 1,500 other students who have not had any issues with their uniform and have settled well into the start of the new academic year.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

I refuse to believe that a 12 year old (or any young girl tbh) has hips of such Kardashian-like proportions, she can’t fit into any pleated skirt.

What I suspect they’re trying to argue is all the skirts she tries that fit her hips are too big on the waist. Well, so bleeping what? That happens to lots of women with pear or hourglass figures 🤷‍♀️

The school even offered to pay for a skirt to be tailored to fit and the parents still aren’t happy.

All the parents are doing is teaching their kid to fight against authority and demand her own way all the time. Good luck in the workplace!

Headteacher for Brookvale Groby Learning Campus, Will Teece, said: "The school has had the same uniform policy for many years, we've provided the family with a skirt, offered to take them to the shops, and offered to have it tailored - but it simply seems like she doesn't want to wear the skirt.

"We've got 1,500 other students who have not had any issues with their uniform and have settled well into the start of the new academic year.
As with all these kinds of stories, it includes the mandatory mental health quote:

"She has issues with her anxiety at the best of times and this really isn't helping"

Neither is putting her name, school and a story about her large hips in the local papers, thanks mum and dad 🙄🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Classic compo face. See it a lot in these stories.
‘Freda was distraught when she found no bacon in her BLT. “I was gonna send my kid to school wiv it in their lunch box innit. But I opened it and there was no meat. Had to make my own sandwich and now kid is traumatised” she stated while shaking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Classic compo face. See it a lot in these stories.
‘Freda was distraught when she found no bacon in her BLT. “I was gonna send my kid to school wiv it in their lunch box innit. But I opened it and there was no meat. Had to make my own sandwich and now kid is traumatised” she stated while shaking 😂😂
Compo face! That’s the phrase I was looking for 😄

Seriously though, what is wrong with some people? Sometimes I think humanity is doomed and we just need an asteroid to take us out.

Reactions: 10
Same thing every year - complaints about being sent home due to not having the right uniform. Does no one read the uniform policy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A guy yesterday said his teenage daughter couldn’t get a blouse because she has a 50” chest. He kept saying she’s growing into a lady now and it’s ridiculous they don’t stock them in her size 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Poor girl,stoopid parents.

(Bloke holds up pleated skirts on hangers, to prove the hips don't lie)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mums on FB who do OTT birthday posts for their kids who don’t have Facebook. Some girl this morning uploading 58 posts of their sons birthday cos he’s turned 3. Who the hell is scrolling through 58 pics of your child. Cos it’s not me. Or your child 🤣 go get him a birthday cake or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Parents doing those fake pics of kids first day at school looking all pristine and neat in their new uniform then posting a pic of them at home time looking like they've been dragged through a hedge - - matted hair, socks rolled down, school tie hanging off etc.

Reactions: 9
Parents doing those fake pics of kids first day at school looking all pristine and neat in their new uniform then posting a pic of them at home time looking like they've been dragged through a hedge - - matted hair, socks rolled down, school tie hanging off etc.
That one meme was funny but everyone milks it now

Reactions: 11

View attachment 749494
But they start fights on night outs bc some girl looks at their man funny 🥴 ‘I love hard’ yeah hit hard too you weapon

• Haha
Social media comments like "Timothee Chalamet is so precious. He must be protected at all costs!!". What is with fans infantilizing celebrities to portray them as really innocent, harmless and bit simple?

Reactions: 19
A guy yesterday said his teenage daughter couldn’t get a blouse because she has a 50” chest. He kept saying she’s growing into a lady now and it’s ridiculous they don’t stock them in her size 🤯
Where was that? It’s just that Mumsnet is full of perverts starting dubious threads, and getting school uniform for teenage girls with enormous boobs is a popular topic 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I'm really just so sick of ads these days, I report a lot of them.

People running business instas complaining about their workload and how hard their job is to do. Your business insta is for showing off your product, not for moaning about how hard you've got it. It just comes across as so unprofessional.

Birth announcement posts make me cringe so bad.
It's always "Welcome to the world Neveah India Summer Ray... You are so loved already you have become my whole world I couldn't imagine my life without you. (Other Half) is already proving to be the best daddy in the world." alright the baby has been out your vag 2 mins 🙄

And then cue the besties all saying "So glad the secret is finally out 🙌🏻"

Similarly, women who have tit like "Mummy to Evie-Mai and Jayden ❤" in their bio... Bets on what MLM they are a part of.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where was that? It’s just that Mumsnet is full of perverts starting dubious threads, and getting school uniform for teenage girls with enormous boobs is a popular topic 🤢
Gross 🤢 The radio. It wasn’t a perve, she was a size 26-28 and he didn’t see the real problem. Poor girl.

• Wow
All the home renovations and extensions! I feel its gone way ott and just so much showing off. Makes me feel crap about my own house.
Oh yes, and #livingmybestlife
100% with the renovations , I can't help but watch but I'm the same males me feel rubbish about my own house, don't know how people have the money and time to keep up with the latest trends so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.