Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
When the police document a raid and then post the pics and selfies on social media as if they’ve just got home from a night out. I really don’t care for this self congratulatory bullshit, please just be professional and do your jobs. Stop trying to seem ‘approachable’ on social media especially when you get the big red key out for 3grams of cannabis and act like you’ve just caught a major drug baron. You look like a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Instashamous

Chatty Member
People sharing the petition asking that ID is required to have an account on SM. I’m pleased to see some people speaking up against this but even then they are labelled trolls and abusers 🙄

I’m completely disgusted at the messages are England players received after Sunday’s match but the faux outpouring of disgust on the new bandwagon is so annoying. If you were really worried and disgusted at the level of racism online then you should be speaking up before this incident and just putting a badge on your profile doesn’t make a bit of difference.
Yep- commented on someone’s post yesterday about this- about 3.5 million people in the UK don’t have photo ID. And there are a multitude of reasons why vulnerable people using the internet to access important resources would want to have a ‘fake’ profile.

I find it absolutely mad the same people who want to delete the covid app and get worked up about track and trace are more than happy to give their ID to Facebook

• Heart
Reactions: 19

viewtube

VIP Member
Seen this shite today. Just why?? #attentionseeking

View attachment 723198
I had a cousin who did this so promptly deleted myself, she sent me a text asking if I had left Facebook, I told her, I deleted myself because the attention seeking is unnecessary from a grown woman, if you want to delete people, then crack on with it and stop creating drama. The older I get the less tolerance I have for idiots

• Haha
  • Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
Girls posting pics of themselves eating pasta like, 'look I'm not like other girls!'

Most girls eat pasta. We just don't try and make a personality out of it.

• Haha

msitm

Back to school here in Scotland today and the number of posts I've read with "Go smash Primary 2 baby girl/boy". Makes me cringe. It's bloody primary school. It's all for show and attention as the baby boy/girl will never even see the post.

• Heart
  • Angry

slmapg

VIP Member
When people are like

why is there a helicopter
who heard a siren

My worst:
there’s an accident they look dead it was a such and such car 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
I know a lot of people married to someone from another country or culture. It makes me uncomfortable when a white, English-speaking westerner posts in a really attention-seeking way about something the spouse did that is, in context, perfectly normal: "omg LOL my Korean wife doesn't want to tan on the beach, my Nigerian husband can handle way more spice in food than I can, so wacky and weird!" Just be normal and have some basic respect for the fact that person has come from a different environment than you

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
When people make comments and think they are so quirky for their ‘alternative life choices’. Saw some ‘comedian’ complaining about the pandemic and saying that if they wanted to waste their thirties they would have got married and had kids. Like,such a boring thing to joke about-oh you are so hilarious and independent with your lack of spouse/kids and everyone else who has these things is just pathetic for getting ‘tied down’.

It’s the same as people who boast of having no house/mortgage while they ‘find themselves’ in Bali or some other cliche. They are usually the people who boast about hating Friends/never watching a single episode of Game of Thrones etc and think they are some kind of trailblazer. Zzzzz

• Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I can't stand those like-farming viral posts that make a stupid inflammatory statement like "99% of people won't even have been to 10 of these countries - comment how many you've been to" or "All women with these names [insert names from gullible mid-50s demographic] are amazing grandmothers - tag urselves".

Absolutely idiotic.
I saw one the other day, something like ‘I complained about feeling hot then I remembered I’m not in Afghanistan with 20kg of kit of my back in full combat uniform so I stopped complaining about the heat’ so we cant even complain about being hot now???? Massive respect to the forces but come on now that’s reaching 🥴 usually shared by someone who’s never had a job/even helped his own grandmother let alone helped his country

• Haha

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Every night this week I've been treated to a Facebook live video from a girl I used to work with. She's on her holidays at Butlins and she's live streaming the evening entertainment 🤣 last night it was an Adele tribute act, and tonight some reject from Britain's Got Talent. I don't understand why? Surely she can't be watching it properly if she's filming it and her arm must be killing her as she's holding it in the air and panning round at the back of people's heads!

• Haha
  • Wow

justapossum

People who post TikTok videos on their Instagram story... if I wanted to watch TikTok... I would go on TikTok??

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
People going on holiday and suddenly they're tour guides in their instagram stories.
similarly,women who have literally given birth becoming parenting experts and giving advice on must have items. Come back to me when your kid is an adult and see how much of an expert you were lol.

• Heart

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
1. Squad goals
2. Smashing it. Followed by 👊
3. People who pull duck faces/pouts. Either smile or have a straight face.
4. A vague status. Then when you ask whats wrong, they reply, "I'm Fine!!!" or "Inbox me babe/hun/bird
5. The word Hun.
6. Pictures of children, adults, animals etc that are unwell. Can I get an Amen? No. Fuck off.
7. This one.
Other than that, I am good.

1. Squad goals
2. Smashing it. Followed by 👊
3. People who pull duck faces/pouts. Either smile or have a straight face.
4. A vague status. Then when you ask whats wrong, they reply, "I'm Fine!!!" or "Inbox me babe/hun/bird
5. The word Hun.
6. Pictures of children, adults, animals etc that are unwell. Can I get an Amen? No. Fuck off.
7. This one.
Other than that, I am good.
8. Fixing each others crowns. Then a picture that is filtered goes up

• Heart
Reactions: 18