Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Jacquemus bags. Them tiny bags you can't even fit anything in.
People posing swearing (finger), well done you just look like a complete chav lol
Sticking their filthy tongues out 🤢
Attention seeking individuals and braggers

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

jarv

VIP Member
This is too specific but a girl I really didn't like in high school got engaged recently and my ex from high school has also got engaged, seen both announcements on insta. Sick of bastards getting engaged but not me 😤 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’ve just seen someone post on Instagram the name of the pub they’re in and their table number so people can buy them drinks 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

xyzcba

VIP Member
People who have separate insta accounts for work/personal/their own brand, then comment on their own posts as if they are from 'the team' - when you know it's only them running the account 😂 Get a grip, talking to yourself through 2 different accounts to try & look popular.

• Haha

Instashamous

Chatty Member
People posting awful and frankly dangerous advice on child rearing- yesterday I saw a woman suggest nesquik be added to an 8 month olds bottle to encourage her to drink more milk 🥴

cue someone pointing out how frankly shit the advice is quite rightly and a deluge of ‘mummies know best my son is 25 now and 7foot so it did him no harm’ comments appearing.

• Wow
  • Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
My friend checks in at the gym 5 times a week. She puts 3 sweat emojis as the title. Every.single.time.
Honestly it’s this sort of shit which is why I don’t follow anyone I know on any social media platforms apart from my husband. I feel like I would have no friends left because they would all fuck me off with the online version of themselves lol. I prefer to follow strangers online and keep friendships offline (which might sound strange but it helps my sanity lol).

note-my husband certainly fucks me off too but I can tell him that without it pissing him off lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Or there's those posts that are supposedly from Center Parcs or a BMW dealership who run a "competition" to win a car or a holiday Then a few days later post that the winner hasn't claimed their prize or wasn't old enough to drive so they were going to choose another winner. Cue the gullible idiots liking and sharing the new post. You only have to click the link to see that the page was set up yesterday and there are only 2 posts on it!
My auntie is the worst for sharing these things then you get those dodgy messages off her because she’s been hacked.
You send her a message saying it’s a scam page and get back “well you never know, got to be in it to win it”
She’s gonna end up in Chat magazine one day with her story of how she’s got fleeced of her life savings by an internet scammer.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
The toxic positivity. Just stop it please. It's unhealthy to actually try to be positive all the time because we need some negativity in our lives to be able to appreciate the good thing. This goes hand in hand with Happy Monday etc... just fuck off.

• Heart

Melian

VIP Member
When you ask a question and the only reply you get is "I have no idea / I can't help you. Hope you get it sorted". Why reply?

• Haha

msitm

Hate it when people use the term "this one" for example "date night with this one" followed by a photo of "this one" across the table in Nando's or some similar classy establishment.

• Haha

irixxxx

Sorry if anyone has mentioned it before, but influencers in Dubai, especially single women, God so annoying. Honey, please, we all know what you’re doing there. Hotels, eating out three times per day, partying all night, who is paying for that? I can only imagine the price you have to pay in exchange for all of this luxury. Opinions?
Another annoying thing is when you see women in bikini posing from all angles possible, doing that annoying duckface accompanied by some bulls**it body positivy message. Btch please, we all know you wanted to show off your pssy, so just do it , no need to use body positivity crap to do it.

Rant over.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
I don’t understand why influencers take pics of themselves not looking at the camera 🤷🏼‍♀️ They know someone is taking their pic… why are you looking at the floor / off to the side? If someone knows why, please explain!

sheleg

VIP Member
People who post their children's report cards. I'm mortified for them. I honestly couldn't give two hoots whether Maisie and Arlo got an A for effort/behaviour. Just frankly couldn't give a crap. Surely nobody except their parents and maybe grandparents care.

Plus, I would have been so embarrassed if my mother had done that to me when I was at school.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
When people are mouthing to voice clips or songs but they don’t get the timing right. It just looks so shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Just the simple naivety of some people on the Internet. It's quite endearing. I've just seen this person comment on a post on The Works Facebook page.

The Works have 530 stores nationwide, but it seems like this person believes her local branch is the only one 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20