Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Every year on the first hot day the same people always post a picture of their sunburned back, as regular as clockwork.

Why?? Why get burnt, we know these days it's so dangerous and why get someone to take a picture and then post it. Not even remotely interesting! Always the same people as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
People sharing the petition asking that ID is required to have an account on SM. I’m pleased to see some people speaking up against this but even then they are labelled trolls and abusers 🙄

I’m completely disgusted at the messages are England players received after Sunday’s match but the faux outpouring of disgust on the new bandwagon is so annoying. If you were really worried and disgusted at the level of racism online then you should be speaking up before this incident and just putting a badge on your profile doesn’t make a bit of difference.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Seen a few fathers day messages from wifes/partners to their other half… from their dogs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Where are these landlord memes suddenly coming from too , screenshots of messages from peioles landlords doing nice stuff for their tenants , maybe the first ones were real but there seems to be loads lately
That’s absolute bullshit. My landlord gleefully thanked me for working through the pandemic as it meant I could keep paying the rent.

I’m an ICU nurse. It was a kick in the face.

• Sad

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
It really is, when I was made redundant at the begining of lockdown, i hated going on there and seeing all the humble brags 🙄

No one cares about your promotion Dave!
Or those quotes which say shit like

"No need to explain if you need to take a half day"

"Don't worry if you come in late, no explanation required"

"Feel like working from home?! Feel free, no need to ask!"

"As long as the work is done, I don't care how/where/when you do it"

Where the fuck are these mythical bosses and jobs?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

sheleg

VIP Member
Self appointed FB Group Police are out in force “this isn’t the place to air this”

Fuck off Debbie, it’s not your place to tell people asking something relevant to the LOCAL AREA what’s allowed or not 🤫
Also on local FB groups there's always at least one old white racist/sexist guy who gets all defensive when called out, spouts "YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NOWADAYS", then leaves. No, Dennis. You can't say racist, sexist, homophobic things nowadays. Got that?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Trigger warning death of a child, cancer

On the reverse I find the perverse grief mafia on social media really scary. The biggest example being Azaylia Cain (RIP) I feel so sorry for her parents because on the Q&As on Saff’s page so many people really cross boundaries asking shit about their relationship, if/when they’ll have another? Fuck off leave them be!

The worst was seeing that woman who turned up to Saff’s place of work with a tattoo, like ffs? She’s doing amazingly to even be thinking of starting work and life again, she doesn’t really need reminding of her grief by some sick super fan? It’s so fucking odd.
That’s gross.

But it’s sort of inevitable, going by how much they made their lives public and provided updates every step of the way as their baby was dying. It made me feel really uncomfortable. I know they wanted to raise a ton of money for overseas treatment (why do so many unscrupulous doctors offer false hope when a child is so sick?) but the flip side of that is you attract thousands of grief tourists who feel overly invested in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Eggsandbeans

They are all jumping in the bandwagon at the moment, but imfluencers making out they are just like everyone else and then the next thing it’s bright posts about going on holiday, staying in post hotels, eating in posh restaurants etc when half the country is out of a job 🥴

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Yep when did gender reveal parties become a thing over here? It might be an unpopular opinion but they're pretty wank. I assume they'll be having a baby shower too a few months later, "must have several parties to celebrate me me me, I mean the baby".....
Shouldn't they be 'sex reveal' parties? I thought the general consensus was that you can't assume someone's gender :unsure:;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Those videos of "Americans/Australians/French persons reaction to living in the UK". Gets boring after the first one. Absolutely shocking that different countries have separate taps and different plug sockets and have different names for certain types of food. What a revelation.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Fucking hate these!
Or people that tell every moment of there day like ‘shopping all done now for a cuppa’
Or ‘bath time for kiddies now to watch tv’
Or this one is the most cringiest ‘all bills paid and food shop done’
I don’t give a fuck!!
Nor does anyone else!!
Why do we care that all your bills are paid?
Do you want a fucking medal for being an adult!!!
The worst ones are where they actually list everything they've done that day (usually with no capital letters or punctuation so I'm out of breath by the time I've finished reading it🤣 and the ones that end it with lol even though it's not funny.

I'm a member of a big group on Facebook s and every day one person in particular posts a selfie (usually a full length one so taken by someone else) of her in something skimpy, along "how's everyone's day going? I'm doing xyz". Loads of people reply which she ignores, and loads more tell her she's gorgeous and looking good to which she answers every single one with "sorry I'm married lol".

• Haha

Warpaint

VIP Member
The MLM's may as well just put:

'Want to end up in crippling debt? Fancy being isolated from your closest friends and family? You up for a years worth of depression crammed into a few months? Come on this magical journey with me! All it takes is a quick DM! Have you bank details at the ready huns xx'

• Haha
  • Heart

fastfairynnn

Just saw a post on one of those girly meme pages that said, "Girls with naturally long hair are God's favourite." :rolleyes::censored:

There's so much wrong with that I don't know where to start!

All the comments are from little 16yo shits going, "It feels amazing thanks x".

Posts like that perpetuate so much bullying and nastiness. Maybe I'm in a bad mood today but it made me feel really sad. You can wear your hair whatever length you like ffs.

• Haha

Swipeuplikeandshare

“I’ve just jumped on to say…”
“DM me”
“I wanted to let you all know that…”

And don’t get me started on bloody gender reveal videos with Beyoncé halo dubbed over the top of it ffs

Fuck offffffffff!!

• Haha

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
People posting about their child's death on LinkedIn. just today, I saw three different posts from three different parents in this regard. It's not the appropriate platform at all. I can understand the immense pain, but posting about it on LinkedIn is inappropriate. Whether it's to attract pity, raise awareness or exteriorize the pain, it's simply the wrong vehicle. I don't agree with the idea of using your child's or relative's death to attract sympathy and visibility. People process pain differently, but LinkedIn is not the answer. If you want to raise awareness, set up a charity or get involved in one, don't post about your child's death on LinkedIn and include a picture of them. Respect their privacy and dignity.
May i add the lady who posted about her son going to his leavers ball in a dress? It is not the content I have an issue with, (I think it's fabulous and I loved the dress!) But the platform. I though LinkedIn was for jobs and networking etc? There are a number of social media platforms she could have posted on.

I think I am just old and grumpy, and hate people and social media in general 😒

• Haha

madgirlcity

Honestly, just posts that are obvious thirst traps. There’s no need to be so narcissistic. You’re gods gift to the earth. We get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I have a certain family member who constantly shares quotes that are passive aggressive or allude to them being a person who’s always there for others etc etc.

Needless to say they are an arsehole in real life. 😂

• Haha