Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Pregnant women holding their bump in every single photo of them. Just in case you might not see they are pregnant.

A stupid pose where they are sort of winking and sticking their tongue out. Seen it on Instagram and my sister in law keeps doing it. It looks ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

jaymie

VIP Member
Racist people suddenly pretend to care about “homeless people” and started chanting “charity starts from home”

The jab thing really gets on my nerves, pretty much all the people will be getting or have already had the jab. You're not special!

I had one woman giving updates about her jab for the whole week before hand, "5 more sleeps" "doing an LF before going for my jab" "dropping the kids off then off for my jab".

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

Gossipgremlin

I genuinely don’t understand it 99% of the things you post you like otherwise you wouldn’t post it the mind boggles.
yes - but why on instagram posts that you post - would you then 'like' your own post? wtaf is that about? makes no sense. and just looks like you're a bit of a narcissist liking your own posts!

‘Bounced back’ photos a week after having a baby.
Fitting in pre baby jeans a week after giving birth. Who cares?
people posting their map my runs - got at least 3 people I know who do this. I don't bloody care how much you've ran, what crappy music you listened to whilst you ran or if you improved your time, saw a squirrel on the way whilst you ran. SHUT UP!!!

• Heart

Itsmejackie

People who reshare posts about themselves, especially ones with compliments in. It’s really cringey and bordering on narcissistic. I follow a girl with a fairly large account who does it all of the time, people will tag her in their stories saying how amazing she is, she then reshares it. Sometimes there will be about 10 different posts all complimenting her in one day and she reshares every one. It’s weird.

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Local Facebook groups. You can’t seem to have a discussion on my local ones. The slightest hint of people disagreeing with each other (even if they’re doing it amicably) comments get locked and when people ask why posts get locked m we get some spiel about how admin WoRk So HaRd being an admin of a local fb group is a “thankless task that we do for free”. One of the groups you’re not allowed to post if you don’t have a profile picture because apparently they get sooo many spam posts. Pull the other one, it’s a group of about 250 people. Honestly feel like they create more work for themselves by being so anal in the first place.

• Haha

typenowregretlater

People’s children. Children don’t consent to have any minute detail of their babyhood/childhood on social media for everyone to see. Some parents also act like they’re the first ever person to be a parent. Makes me nauseous.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
All the "normal" mum bloggers with normal bodies who parody the ridiculously unrealistic Instagram model poses for laughs. "Knee Deep in Life", etc. Funny the first few times - wearing very thin now. We don't really need to see your flaps.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Damita

Smug people belittling anyone who says - however politely - that they don't like face masks. Especially anyone who has "wear a damn mask" in their username.

How self-important and authoritarian can a person be? What makes them think they have the right!

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
When someone 'announces' they're 'taking a break' from social media

🤦 no one cares

2796827_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
When couples post there musty after sex selfie 🤮 we get it you have sex no keep in to ur self x
Thankfully I’ve never seen one of those posts but I remember a few years ago being at a friend’s house with my husband and another couple and her new boyfriend was there. We had met a few times but didn’t really know him well and I really hadn’t taken to him at all. She had some holiday photos she had printed out and handed us the packet to look through and there was one of her lying in bed, naked but with a sheet covering her and with what you might call a ‘satisfied’ look on her face 🤢. He made a big thing of telling us all ‘oh I took that one of X right after I had made love to her’ 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Another time we went round there was a pair of very fetishist shoes that just happened to be casually lying around which he had to point out to everyone. Needless to say we don’t go round any more.

• Sick
  • Haha

Melian

VIP Member
The complaints about Afghan refugees coming over here and being homed before homeless Brits.

• Sad
  • Heart

takhana

We get a lot of, what’s that humming? There is a lot of mystery humming hereabouts.

Plus loads of lost cats, cats turning up randomly at people‘s houses … sometimes it’s rabbits, too. Hmmm 🤔
We get about two a day of "Is this cat lost? It's just turned up in my garden"

And then all the comments will be lost cat posters of cats that look absolutely NOTHING like the cat in the original post

And then the resident cat protection lady will come on and be like "Trap it, I'll come and scan it and take it away if it's not got a chip"

And then someone will come on and say "Yes, that's my cat, he lives two houses down from you"

NOT EVERY CAT OUTSIDE IS LOST.

• Haha
  • Heart

April89

Chatty Member
I keep coming back to this thread to add more :LOL:

I really dislike the posts saying 'thank you for the birthday messages! I have been spoiled rotten!'

Something about the phrasing, the words 'spoiled rotten', just makes me cringe, I'm not sure why!

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The fake sadness over the crisis in Afghanistan one minute, next swipe up & support my small business buddies by buying useless crap you don’t need. Example; stupid baby bib with one or two written on it or a Christmas outfit for your kid. It’s August ffs.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've got family members on Facebook who are reallllllllllly annoying. The sort to spam your feed constantly with pictures of their cats. They also share missing dog posts from Australia, you know the type. Or send you them stupid chain mail things "if you don't forward this to everyone in your friends list you'll have 7 years bad luck" etc etc etc . But because they're family I can't delete them as they'll moan about it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
When people beg for likes, shares and comments, asking you to help them with their engagement. Fuck off mary the world doesn’t owe you shit, if I don’t like your #ad for billiejos wax melt boutique I’m not gonna “like” or “share” I don’t care about your engagement if your content is so naff you’ve to beg people to like it then maybe you should consider a different career path!

then the fucking morons who put up *temporary post* like 5 of my pics and I’ll like 5 of yours, let’s beat this algorithm together 😬🙄

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
Probably gonna get hate for this, but I'm fed up of seeing pics of friends babies at these sensory play classes.

It's not the going to the class I have an issue with, I understand the social aspect, but the other day I saw pics of poor little babies with cooked pasta on their heads and paint all over their feet ffs. Making out that this is some kind of extra special learning experience. The kids are 4 months old, they haven't got a clue what's going on. It's all for the parents isn't it?

It does explain why I never made it to Oxford though. My mum obviously never stuck enough bits of penne to my head.
One thing I've actually enjoyed about lockdown is that baby classes haven't been happening. I love my baby and I enjoy being a mum, but the thought of sitting in some church hall with other mums, coaxing our babies to do 'activities' makes me a bit queasy.

• Heart