Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those posts of a girl taking a selfie then she tags 85 of her Facebook friends in it. The first line is always "if I tagged you, don't let me down" I don't bother reading the rest. Some rubbish about building each other up. Yawn 🥱
I've seen various forms of that one floating around. They always came across as quite passive aggressive and cliquey. The posts always ended with something like 'If I didn't tag you, don't be offended. Only wanted to include people who I knew would do this'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've seen various forms of that one floating around. They always came across as quite passive aggressive and cliquey. The posts always ended with something like 'If I didn't tag you, don't be offended. Only wanted to include people who I knew would do this'
And then half the people they tag don’t do it anyway 😂😂😂 cue your mums best mate Beverly commenting ‘stunning x’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People saying they’ve been stuck indoors for a year. Erm I seem to remember a photo of your staycation last year and loads of you in pub gardens? Admittedly our movements have been restricted for a year bit don’t exaggerate!

Reactions: 22
I had some on my FB, from an ex workmate & his " luv-babe" 😖😖
Then it was " you are my World" , with pukey replies from her , along similar lines
Then it was " look at our new pad" when they moved in, then it was

" desolate. Weve split"
Cue the :
" oh no"
" wot happd"
"duck"
Comments, etc etc,etc

😐😒😶🙂😂😂😂 llooollllz ( ok,I know I shouldnt......... but...)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh well, you know what? even though I hate these stupid posts, I'm offended you didn't tag me.

Husband/wives posting it's their date night 🤢
(I mean when they'd go out - not them sharing their nudge nudge wink wink!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes the endless selfies put up for all the
Beautiful, stunning, 🔥 comments 🙄
All because they need validation from near strangers on the internet most of which they really hate

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The word 'gaslighting' becoming overused and used incorrectly. The first time I heard it used properly was when the girlfriend of that Shaun bloke off Strictly accused him of it. Now not a day goes by without some social media hun moaning (incorrectly) about some bloke or ex gaslighting them. A serious concept getting reduced to meaningless buzz words.

Your boyfriend preferring to play xbox than watch your chick flick of choice is not gaslighting (just the example that set me off).
Similarly every person who is a bit of an hole is a raging narcissist these days it seems...

On a separate note-bollocks such as this.

9FA7F25D-8450-4CF4-91A6-21A2F1998BAE.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Those people who post a happy birthday paragraph to their kid 🙄 followed by various photos of said kid over the years. “Happy 8th birthday to our darling girl, you are the most kind funny intelligent beautiful human, you are so selfless we hope you enjoy all your presents sweetie and your trip to the zoo, we love you so much never change darling, can’t believe you’re 8 where has the time gone 🥰duck OFF BORE OFF literally no one cares!! And your “selfless darling” won’t see it either 🙄🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes the endless selfies put up for all the
Beautiful, stunning, 🔥 comments 🙄
All because they need validation from near strangers on the internet most of which they really hate
Yeah buts its friends that comment. Of course your mates is gonna say "stunning or 😍" whatever but like you say its I need attention. But again said before what a way to make a living. Get a following then start selling clothes and offer 20% off.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I have to see that stupid dance where they are holding the top of the trousers and holding their other hand over their eyes waddling like a bleeping duck that’s tit themselves to that stupid Natasha beddingfield remix again I’m going to scream

What’s with the TikTok dance that they do (to a song that says something about their bra being too tight) where they do these dance moves with zero effort and it looks really lazy? Where do these random trends come from? Usually the dance trends people are getting really into it but on this one it seems to be the thing to just do it really half heartedly? I don’t get it.

If I have to see that stupid dance where they are holding the top of the trousers and holding their other hand over their eyes waddling like a bleeping duck that’s tit themselves to that stupid Natasha beddingfield remix again I’m going to scream
I hadn’t seen that so looked it up and wish I hadn’t,it has really irritated me lol

• Haha
Ha someone on Facebook is forever taking photos of the moon but they look like they’ve been taken on a house phone.
It's so hard to take a good photo of the moon . I think special zoom lenses or something must be needed.

Reactions: 2
I follow a couple of resident pages for the two local towns and why anyone posts anything on there is beyond me.

On one page they immediately get jumped on. Someone posted saying some youths had purposely ripped the wing mirror off her car, all captured on CCTV. She was posting to let others know and also to see if she could get an ID. The poor woman got dragged by what seemed to be grown women saying "how do you know it's kids, kid's can't have fun anymore, how dare you film kid's, weren't you ever a kid" etc.

On the other page the local meatheads immediately comment saying things like "oh it's xyz (tagging their mate" or "back to xyz (again, their mate) for the weather".

I find it absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 6
People who feel so sorry for themselves all the time when they actually have what others would die for! And they post to Facebook and always have to add in the 'me and my husband ONLY have ONE day off together...' or 'I've had to work from home AND look after rmy children at the same time' oh shut up!!!!! You're not hard done by, stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop trying to get sympathy on Facebook when you don't need sympathy. No one feels sorry for you!!!!

Reactions: 15
Those vase/stone pots shaped like tits or an arse!?? Really really not my thing. I see them all the time when scrolling Instagram and don’t get the hype.
They'll be landfill before long and it will be on to the next fad.

Reactions: 10
I follow a couple of resident pages for the two local towns and why anyone posts anything on there is beyond me.

On one page they immediately get jumped on. Someone posted saying some youths had purposely ripped the wing mirror off her car, all captured on CCTV. She was posting to let others know and also to see if she could get an ID. The poor woman got dragged by what seemed to be grown women saying "how do you know it's kids, kid's can't have fun anymore, how dare you film kid's, weren't you ever a kid" etc.

On the other page the local meatheads immediately comment saying things like "oh it's xyz (tagging their mate" or "back to xyz (again, their mate) for the weather".

I find it absolutely pathetic.
Are we neighbours?! I can’t believe the tit that goes on my town’s FB page. It’s awful 🤣

Reactions: 3
People writing 'should of' instead of 'should have'

It really annoys me, and the moment I see it I just stop reading and scroll by. Makes me lose all interest.

Reactions: 16
Those vase/stone pots shaped like tits or an arse!?? Really really not my thing. I see them all the time when scrolling Instagram and don’t get the hype.
Don't get me started! I seen a blue pair on fb before and they were advertising gender reveals 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.