Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see gushing posts about spouses I assume affair right away.
Its funny because shes always the first person to say any minor disagreement with my husband is a row. As if she's trying to shift the attention to us bickering over whether we plant the purple flowers or the pink flowers. I get the impression she will go home and tell her hubby wow they argue all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Insta verses reality .... yes most of us look like ugly twats in reality !!!! ....and people using the words Yip and Yup .... absolutely infuriating 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
When I see gushing posts about spouses I assume affair right away.
I know this one woman who has a baby every time her husband has an affair, no lie! It's become a running joke. She takes him back everytime, and nine months later-band aid baby! (It's really quite sad really, but she's determined to keep the lousy rat, that's for sure!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know this one woman who has a baby every time her husband has an affair, no lie! It's become a running joke. She takes him back everytime, and nine months later-band aid baby! (It's really quite sad really, but she's determined to keep the lousy rat, that's for sure!)
how many babies does she have? Lol

Victoria Beckham?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People who say they have no self confidence and then constantly post pictures of themselves on social media, usually on minimal clothing. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sounds like those YouTube family vlogger chavs, the Inghams.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
11 years of marriage.....7 kids. The guy's a dirty pig and she's a dumb doormat!

BRILLIANT!!!
That woman needs to kick that dirty pig to the kerb, she’ll be catching more than band aid babies off him by the sound of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That woman needs to kick that dirty pig to the kerb, she’ll be catching more than band aid babies off him by the sound of it.
Ewwwwww no doubt! She posts such gushing things to/about him online and those posed couples pics for her profile pic, yet everyone knows the state of that marriage! It's ridiculous. She truly thinks he is some sort of prize and the fact she keeps 'winning' him back is something to be proud of.

Oh no, hun lol!

Reactions: 2
Oh I have two more things that annoy me.

1) Someone I have on my snapchat put a story up with the caption of “film night with my man”. So I find that cringey enough as it is. But they’d done that thing where you can watch Netflix together (not sure what it’s called) and they’d screenshotted the screen and then blacked out their pictures? I just saw it as “oh look at me I have a boyfriend type” thing.
2) when people openly post about being barred from places. Seen a post where someone got kicked out of a bar/club for possession of weed (this is from what they posted - so how true it is I don’t know). But why would you post that?

1) Someone I have on my snapchat put a story up with the caption of “film night with my man”. So I find that cringey enough as it is. But they’d done that thing where you can watch Netflix together (not sure what it’s called) and they’d screenshotted the screen and then blacked out their pictures? I just saw it as “oh look at me I have a boyfriend type” thing.
Yeah, I'd be thinking there is no boyfriend if the boxes are blacked out. I'm a Sceptical Sally, but it does delight me when people go all Walter Mitty on SM. It must be exhausting to hide the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I have two more things that annoy me.

2) when people openly post about being barred from places. Seen a post where someone got kicked out of a bar/club for possession of weed (this is from what they posted - so how true it is I don’t know). But why would you post that?
I'm baffled by why so many people I know post detailed information about their family's lives. Troublesome teenagers, school trips, marital disputes, romantic dinners (also what they had for tea on Thursday - wtf is that?) Their beautiful kids' pics everywhere, disputes with employers - the names of their employers ffs. People have Facebook cover photos showing them and their three kids outside the school gates. It's like they don't realise every creep with a FB account can see that pic and often can also see the comments underneath it which often give out waaaay too much information.

I don't recall my Mam running down the High St with photos of us saying "Look at my kids aren't they adorable? Btw do you want to know what school they go to?" to random blokes in mucky trench coats. But what these people do is absolutely the equivalent of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When your regular average person posts something on their grid then posts it on their story with a big sticker saying 'NEW POST' i know Debra i seen it, still forcing it down my throat isn't gonna make me like it x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When people are out together and one person puts a picture of it (table with drinks on or whatever) on their story tagging the others, who all repost it to their own story so you see the exact same thing 5 times in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.