Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
It is something we’ll never know. W&H may have had completely different wives if Di had been around. They may have moved in different circles with their mum or studied elsewhere and met other people instead.
You missed my facetious statement 😂

Reactions: 1

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
If I have to see that stupid dance where they are holding the top of the trousers and holding their other hand over their eyes waddling like a fucking duck that’s shit themselves to that stupid Natasha beddingfield remix again I’m going to scream

VIP Member
Folk posting photos detailing every single personal detail of their kid(s), especially when it involves videos of tantrums, embarrassing moments and even toilet habits.
And I bet they post the same shit on mumsnet AS WELL!

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Oh I caved and went back on Instagram. This is exactly the kinda of narcissistic crap I hate with a passion.
A colour coordinated image of a couple telling us about their IVF journey via a board. What is the point? Apart from the obvious overtones of narcissism.
There is no purpose to this. Am I supposed to identify with these chumps?
As someone who has fertility issues (prob why this popped up) this does nothing for me. It doesn't inspire me, it doesn't help.
Theyre just self important attention seekers

Oh and the Instagram leg 😂😂😂
Omg, I feel pukey upon seeing that 😖😖😀

Yes the endless selfies put up for all the
Beautiful, stunning, 🔥 comments 🙄
All because they need validation from near strangers on the internet most of which they really hate
Yeah buts its friends that comment. Of course your mates is gonna say "stunning or 😍" whatever but like you say its I need attention. But again said before what a way to make a living. Get a following then start selling clothes and offer 20% off.

• Haha
Been kinda following a lass on Twitter for a while now, and she's really starting to get on my nerves. Every day there are constant pleas for validation, she triple-retweets pictures of her face and 'calls out' people who don't like them or who unfollow her (showing that she's checking that stuff constantly), fishes for sympathy and in general acts like she's about 15. Her 'fanbase' seems to be exclusively made up of gullible men simps and a handful of sweet women who occasionally post a 'get well soon' message or send their regards. She deletes tweets a lot, but I tend to remember them all as I'm a sad bastard with nothing better to do, lmao.
One of them was a sad message about a relatives' death, telling us that she was going to be off social media for a while - even I felt sympathy for her there, and wished her good luck. Two hours later - back posting about irrelevant stuff and searching for likes!! She also posted and deleted a story of a stalker, though I distinctly remember her (on her private account) posting something about believing that 'attractive' women deserved the abuse they got???? At the time it really changed my opinion of her, as it was extremely bitter and vindictive, suggesting that she was 'worth more' than them because

It's a bit grim to see this woman regress so much, as I followed her years and years ago, albeit on Tumblr then .... I was 14 or 15 and she was a huge role model to me, and now despite having less to worry about (in theory) - a boyfriend, lovely and supportive family, lots of friends ... she's a much worse person than she used to be.
Gotta be cruel to be kind comes to mind. Or mute her. I can on the Twitter I use, or mute her name. Bet she wants to be an influencer. Good luck!

moosesauna

Chatty Member
It's so so cringy. Ugh.

With the bloating ones I've seen the other extreme of that where they actually are bloated to the point they look pregnant and say that's normal. No, sorry getting extremely bloated after a meal is not normal digestion
Yeah, that's usually a sign of an intolerance or something. Though related to that, a food blogger I used to like has recently started following this new diet (I think it's FODMAP?) It really seems like this older woman put her up to it, and it's a bit triggering seeing her making different meals to her entire family and being critical of her portion sizes and love for carbs when at most she just bloats a bit from eating beans and pasta (which is pretty normal, tbf)

Influencers showing how they do their hair with latest hairdryer, the hot hairbrush or whatever it's called and of course the rip off version of the Dyson hair wrap. Yep you too can hair like mine, wonderful 🙄🙄

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
New to this thread, this may have been mentioned.

When someone’s lost their keys, cat, kid whatever and underneath there are loads of posts saying

shared Partick
shared Niddrie
shared Clydebank

and so on

It’s the fucking Internet it’s shared everywhere you clown.
Its usually the 1st half of the postcode that’s posted round these parts. I don’t get it either and like you I think to myself if you’ve shared it on the internet it’s shared everywhere not just your postcode area

Unless they mean they’ve shared it on their local Neighbourhood/Next Door app which covers their immediate area

Mamacita

VIP Member
I want to start off by saying that I am not the biggest fan of gender reveals but I think the ones where you are just cutting into a cake are nice enough. I mean, everyone loves cake.

But I cannot understand why you’d upload a gender reveal video where you do not look excited. I’ve just watched one where the couple just had an awkward giggle followed by a few seconds of awkward silence before someone shouted out the gender. No hugging each other, no excitement, nothing. I think even if you didn’t mind either way, there should still be some sort of reaction, surely?!
Maybe they did mind which one they're getting 😅

ginandlipstick

Oh I have two more things that annoy me.

1) Someone I have on my snapchat put a story up with the caption of “film night with my man”. So I find that cringey enough as it is. But they’d done that thing where you can watch Netflix together (not sure what it’s called) and they’d screenshotted the screen and then blacked out their pictures? I just saw it as “oh look at me I have a boyfriend type” thing.
2) when people openly post about being barred from places. Seen a post where someone got kicked out of a bar/club for possession of weed (this is from what they posted - so how true it is I don’t know). But why would you post that?

I unfortunately saw one of these today and it was along the lines of “why are there ambulances at the golf club? What’s going on? Hope everyone is okay?” And a man had sadly passed away. But then people were starting to name him on there! The comments with his name on then got deleted as people had rightly pointed out that family may not know.
Oh my that is not right, think of family or friends that don't know. Glad it got deleted.
Where I live if an ambulance is at one of our neighbours house we do worry as we know few neighbours. Surely just better to say accident on such and such road try to avoid? More helpful.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
There is a story in the papers about a "female celebrity" who has a lump on her finger and instead of seeing a Doctor she has
asked her "fans" using social media. This woman has had a previous medical issue before.

I hate it when they do that, attention seeking!
I seem to recall either Daniella Westbrook or Katie Price claiming a few years ago that they thought they had cancer on their finger