Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone steals my dog, theyā€™ll probably pay us money to take her back!

We do love her though.
Someone mentioned to my mum about being careful walking our dog and she said the same thing. We love her to bits but I donā€™t think sheā€™s the sort of dog theyā€™d target!

Reactions: 2
People who post on the anniversary of their pet's death as though it was their husband etc that got killed. I get that it is sad, but it is an animal at the end of the day.

Reactions: 4
People who post on the anniversary of their pet's death as though it was their husband etc that got killed. I get that it is sad, but it is an animal at the end of the day.
For me my dog was like my child so yeah I do 100% get it but I avoid posting anniversaries on social media anyway. Those who know don't always want reminded that they lost for e.g their mother, father, etc that day. Like on the anniversary of my Grandma's death my mum doesn't need reminding she lost her mum, it hurts enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People who post on their birthday "thanks to everyone who took the time to wish me happy birthday" - it sounds so passive aggressive like they're really telling everyone who didn't post that they're arseholes!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
People who post on their birthday "thanks to everyone who took the time to wish me happy birthday" - it sounds so passive aggressive like they're really telling everyone who didn't post that they're arseholes!
Or a way of reminding anyone who hasnā€™t wished them happy birthday to get on and do it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just given up on posting Happy Birthday on peoples timelines. If I cared enough I'd go see them or contact them directly

Reactions: 11
People who make their entire persona and feed based around their vegan/plant based lifestyle. Honestly, imagine having your whole identity defined by your dietary restrictions lol.

And this is coming from a vegetarian of 15 years :ROFLMAO:

Anyone doing slimming world. Any of the fuckers. Hey I was one. However I cannot bleeping stand the food pictures! A sad ham salad ā€œpickled onions for speedā€ PISS OFF!!! FIBRE ONE BARS PISS OFF. CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA PISS OFF. PRETEND PIZZAS PISS OFF
"Fakeaway Egg McMuffin :love: :love: :love: This is HANDS DOWN the best I've ever tried (possibly even better than the real thing hehe).. Hands down the best Fakeaway plus itā€™s stupidly easy to make šŸ™Œ"

Well.. they're right about the stupid part I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just given up on posting Happy Birthday on peoples timelines. If I cared enough I'd go see them or contact them directly
You can tell there are some people who only write happy birthday messages because they feel they need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People who make their entire persona and feed based around their vegan/plant based lifestyle. Honestly, imagine having your whole identity defined by your dietary restrictions lol.

And this is coming from a vegetarian of 15 years :ROFLMAO:

"Fakeaway Egg McMuffin :love: :love: :love: This is HANDS DOWN the best I've ever tried (possibly even better than the real thing hehe).. Hands down the best Fakeaway plus itā€™s stupidly easy to make šŸ™Œ"

Well.. they're right about the stupid part I guess?
People who do constant Two Chubby Cubs recipes too. Theyā€™re very nice men but the clue is in the name, Janet. Theyā€™re very chubby. Youā€™re not going to lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So sick of Skillshare 'partnerships'. Likewise Estrid. Due to their influencer marketing overkill, I will categorically NEVER but from these brands.

Reactions: 5
Not something Iā€™m sick of seeing as Iā€™ve only seen this once but what in the name of good duck is this about. A grown man did this. I would be mortified if my husband did this.
What the actual duck I need the bloody rosetta stone to decipher that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not something Iā€™m sick of seeing as Iā€™ve only seen this once but what in the name of good duck is this about. A grown man did this. I would be mortified if my husband did this.
Jesus christ! How many emojis can you fit in 1 post? Best send that to Guinness book of records!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.