Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that I have the Teams app on my phone I live in fear of signing off with xx by mistake to work colleagues.
I ended an email with a xx once by mistake to a colleague I'd never met. Luckily I realised straightaway and emailed back to apologise 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Middle-aged mums on Facebook! When I was a teenager they drove me to quit! I couldn’t take the cringe!
Facebook is for middle-aged mums though. It's our safe space. You young 'uns have your other social medias that we can't work out 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When people make chicken and chips that look nothing like KFC and add 'kfc fakeaway' or a chicken wrap adding 'nandos fakeaway' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haaaaaate those Reels where "fashion bloggers" click their fingers and their outfit changes, usually accompanied by a smug face.

I also despise when "mum bloggers" do it, usually the ones who have twins or triplets. Especially when it involves throwing the garments at the weans.

Reactions: 27
I haaaaaate those Reels where "fashion bloggers" click their fingers and their outfit changes, usually accompanied by a smug face.

I also despise when "mum bloggers" do it, usually the ones who have twins or triplets. Especially when it involves throwing the garments at the weans.
The ones that annoy me the most are when they do a tiny little jump in between each outfit change. Makes me cringe so bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Folk posting photos detailing every single personal detail of their kid(s), especially when it involves videos of tantrums, embarrassing moments and even toilet habits.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg I wanted to say clicking fingers too. Did you see those other gobshites at Xmas who did something similar where they threw a bauble into an empty room then on the next pic the room had the Xmas tree up

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Omg I wanted to say clicking fingers too. Did you see those other gobshites at Xmas who did something similar where they threw a bauble into an empty room then on the next pic the room had the Xmas tree up
They still do it now but with pregnancy tests and babies 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
People posting videos on Instagram shaving their little babies hair. Sends a shiver down my spine. And leave little babies delicate little hair follicles alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Posts like this -

Hello everyone!
I assure you first, everything is fine with me. Very personal reasons for this post. I'm sad
😥
, of course, in the hardest times of life you realize who your real family, friends or people really appreciate you. Real people come out when attention isn't about them...
Sadly some friends are about to press like but not really - because it takes time to read all of this and when they see it's long, he skips it.
Now I look at those who have time to read this post until the end..... (I think I'll find out 5
🤷🏼
).
Cancer is very invasive and harmful, even after treatment is over, your body continues to fight to restore radiation / chemotherapy damage. This is a very long process.
😩

Please in honor of a family member or friend who has died, or is still fighting cancer, or even has cancer, but it is in recovery copy and paste this (do not share) on your page.
So I know who read it,
😍
please write ′′ done ′′ so we can see the power of a team together!
To all those who have lost someone or are in the battle with cancer, hugs to each and every one of you
😘
😘
😘
😘

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Folk posting photos detailing every single personal detail of their kid(s), especially when it involves videos of tantrums, embarrassing moments and even toilet habits.
And I bet they post the same tit on mumsnet AS WELL!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not anti the dead (see my other post 😉) but when people say 'your late mum/dad/grandfather/grandmother' would have been proud of you'.
You have no idea what they would have felt they are dead. They might have hated that you got an A+ in an 'ology subject instead of Art!

(I particularly see a lot of it on another thread re' Princess Diana and her boys, no one knows what she would have felt!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
re' Princess Diana and her boys, no one knows what she would have felt!!
I have a sneaky suspicion that she might... not have loved Meghan! I mean, who knows. Maybe she would have seen her as a kindred spirit. But yeah - it's impossible to know.

I have a sneaky suspicion that she might... not have loved Meghan! I mean, who knows. Maybe she would have seen her as a kindred spirit. But yeah - it's impossible to know.
I don't think she'd like either daughter in law for her sons, then again I think she would have loved both daughters in law for her sons.

That's what I think ...

Reactions: 4
I don't think she'd like either daughter in law for her sons, then again I think she would have loved both daughters in law for her sons.

That's what I think ...
It is something we’ll never know. W&H may have had completely different wives if Di had been around. They may have moved in different circles with their mum or studied elsewhere and met other people instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.