Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
If someone steals my dog, they’ll probably pay us money to take her back!

We do love her though.
Someone mentioned to my mum about being careful walking our dog and she said the same thing. We love her to bits but I don’t think she’s the sort of dog they’d target!

Reactions: 2

Mamacita

VIP Member
Yeah, that's usually a sign of an intolerance or something. Though related to that, a food blogger I used to like has recently started following this new diet (I think it's FODMAP?) It really seems like this older woman put her up to it, and it's a bit triggering seeing her making different meals to her entire family and being critical of her portion sizes and love for carbs when at most she just bloats a bit from eating beans and pasta (which is pretty normal, tbf)
I think FODMAP is a genuine way to figure out intolerances to some foods. Not sure if it has much to do with portion sizes though. As I understand it you gradually bring in different foods to your diet and potentially in different amounts to figure out which ones cause issues. And it focuses on certain foods that often cause intolerance.

I think a certain number of posts on Mumsnet about children are perverts, looking for wank fodder. Threads along the lines of toddlers masturbating, pre-teen girls behaving in a sexual manner, my son/daughter has a lump on their genitals, child had an explosive poo in the supermarket etc etc.
Around the time I stopped regularly looking at MN, there was a lot of that.

• Sad
  • Wow

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Facebook ”stories” that last about 10 seconds ... I want to see the family or friends photos properly? Plus the captions (all caps) and layout is ugly, just no, thanks.

When people talk about making content for their instagram, why can't people just go out anymore and have a nice day 🤦🏼‍♀️ puts me of using instagram.
I love posting pics on Instagram but don't give my Instagram id to anyone as can't be arsed with it, as in friends and family etc nah just take pics and sid the rest.
It's like taking pics of your lunch out or drinks night gotta have pic of the drinks, okay be better with the full table of empties after maybe 😂

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
That woman needs to kick that dirty pig to the kerb, she’ll be catching more than band aid babies off him by the sound of it.
Ewwwwww no doubt! She posts such gushing things to/about him online and those posed couples pics for her profile pic, yet everyone knows the state of that marriage! It's ridiculous. She truly thinks he is some sort of prize and the fact she keeps 'winning' him back is something to be proud of.

Oh no, hun lol!

VIP Member
Daniella Westbrook had uterine cancer (2019)

katie Price had the cancer of the finger (2002)

Snooper82

The phrase 'it's been a minute' ughh it goes through me! Like when someone uploads a picture of their drink and puts 'it's been a minute'

More like it's been a minute since your last boring story love
I think this originated in Devon and Cornwall. They say it all the time and doesn’t bother me at all. Now though all the insta huns have adopted it and I hate it 😡

Snooper82

I haven't got kids and doubt I'll ever will with all the horror birth stories everyone seems obliged to post now!!! Does no one have a drama free birth anymore?! The z-list reality stars started it, now regular folk on SM's are following suit. If you didn't have a traumatic birth did you even give birth at all? lololololol

I also hate people commenting if the baby is a 'whopper' and ooohing that they came naturally without a c-sect. It's a back handed compliment imo, you're implying so much!!!
I wouldn’t let them put you off! Crazy isn’t it, if I told you my positive birth story I’d be no better than them but listen, it was ok!

• Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Some chavs I have on my friends list have started a "freeJim" (obv changed the name lol) hashtag on FB and insta for their friend who has just been arrested for drug offences. They keep posting #Freejim on completely unrelated posts like one of them put a pic of their chinese up last night with #FreeJim on it hahahaha. I doubt the police are gonna release him based on your hashtag huns x
Never mind he’s actually committed a crime ay 🥴😂

Lots of those now the salons are open again!

The Primark (and other shops) hauls from going out shopping. I don't care you got a bag of tat love!
Oh don't get me started on the Zara or Boohoo haul. All the wannabees Influencers were doing this before now its gonna be all over again. Urgh

I have no idea why, but it really annoys me when people do that claw thing with their hand to show off the new nails.
Obsessed 🙄