Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I know this one woman who has a baby every time her husband has an affair, no lie! It's become a running joke. She takes him back everytime, and nine months later-band aid baby! (It's really quite sad really, but she's determined to keep the lousy rat, that's for sure!)
Sounds like those YouTube family vlogger chavs, the Inghams.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
The I get to love you song over anything to do with a baby/bump/child
fml it’s relentless
Choose a different song!!!!!!!

I love this thread
Use of ........ after writing a sentence
why do it
Normally the person is trying to insinuate your lying or their being superior and they just come across as idiots

Iam still annoyed that the internet is still using the phrases that annoy me
However I do have a solution
Evening news channels across the globe are made aware of this thread and read it out every evening

• Haha
I mean, I’d never video either of my sons having their bums changed in the first place, never mind sharing it for everyone to see.
The same parent above thinks nothing of posting pictures of her daughter with her clothes off too then kicks off when it gets reported by someone and goes on a rant. Makes me very uncomfortable - no I didn’t report, but someone else obviously felt the same for her to have it removed.

Another one is parents who share videos of their children (obviously with ASD or other SEN) having meltdowns. How must that child feel? They’re already in a vulnerable position, the last thing they need is a camera in their face and it shoved on social media for attention. My sons are both on the spectrum (one awaiting diagnosis) and I would never do that to them for any amount of “awareness.” It’s so cruel.
So true. Hopefully you and your sons get what you need. Sorry if not put right just not sure how to word it. You know what I mean. ❤
You get people posting this and that then claim privacy! If you are posting it is there for all to see! Easy solution don't post what you don't what people to know 😉

handymandy

Chatty Member
All the constant "positivity" "positive vibes" and "your mindset is everything" nonsense from influencers. And very well off influencers at that who already come from a family with money. And don't even get me started on the "hard work pays off" bullshit from these same very privileged influencers who pretend they worked so hard to be driving around in extremely expensive luxury cars carrying designer handbags with them.

No babe, you didn't work hard, daddy's bank card did. And it's real easy to have a positive mindset when you're living in a mansion never having to worry about paying bills or buying food cause your rich parents take care of that.

I'm so tired of having this manifestation nonsense rammed down my throat from people who manifested nothing besides daddy swiping his platinum credit card to make their dreams come true.
The O’Donnell sisters come to mind here 🤣🤣🙄

• Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
The one with Wayne is a piss take of the original post
Ohhhhhhhhh I see! Thank you, I was so confused 🤣 There was a guy in my home town who posted a picture of him taking money out of an ATM that had been left there, then said he was giving it to charity?!? Why would you A: take a wad of money out of an ATM machine and give it to charity, you’d surely take it to the bank?!? B: post it online as a ‘good deed’?! Twat.

• Haha
So called 'influencers'. At my age, I have tried it, smoked it, worn it, done it and can wear the 'T' shirt....lol.

Sea

VIP Member
I have a sneaky suspicion that she might... not have loved Meghan! I mean, who knows. Maybe she would have seen her as a kindred spirit. But yeah - it's impossible to know.
I don't think she'd like either daughter in law for her sons, then again I think she would have loved both daughters in law for her sons.

That's what I think ...

JoJo76

VIP Member
As addition the comments already made here regarding Palestinian. I’m 2000% sick of under 25’s (but mostly jumped up teenagers. Usually hiding behind a kpop or anime aviator) who think they’re the second coming of Jesus Christ himself because they’re retweeting and posting about world
events. Especially ongoing deep rooted ones such as police brutality in the US and currently Palestine.

They way they pile on and DM influencers/celebrities is vile. They talk down to them in such a patronising manner forgetting that some of these people are often 10+ years older than them. (If I had spoken or messaged someone i the way some of these kids have I would get my internet privileges taken away)

I’m sick of their attitude that a person is uneducated/ignorant/“ist”/“phobe”/unaware etc because they’ve not put something on their socials. When generations of people managed to care and be aware of world events without the need to post all over the internet and @kpopanimelover25 being a patronising twat.
Tattle are spying on us :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I might do that, look at my size 0 jeans
and proudly wear it on my arm, or on my head as an unusual hat

There’s no law to say where we must wear an item of clothing 🤣
I like you. I, too, can squeeze into a pair of size 0 jeans if I use them as some kind of not yet on trend gloves.

• Haha