Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
The new fb blag:

I helping a family who need..... And goes on to list every single piece of furniture and items ever made

Reactions: 5

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
1) Someone I have on my snapchat put a story up with the caption of “film night with my man”. So I find that cringey enough as it is. But they’d done that thing where you can watch Netflix together (not sure what it’s called) and they’d screenshotted the screen and then blacked out their pictures? I just saw it as “oh look at me I have a boyfriend type” thing.
Yeah, I'd be thinking there is no boyfriend if the boxes are blacked out. I'm a Sceptical Sally, but it does delight me when people go all Walter Mitty on SM. It must be exhausting to hide the truth!

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I did a charity run and needed to do a go fund me thing to get a minimum amount as I had a charity place, I freaking hated asking or posting about it.

Sardine

Chatty Member
Memes/pages I can’t relate to. Idk why but on my explore page on insta there’s loads of annoying meme pages and a lot of make me cringe. “are you even a girl if you don’t do this” “crazy exes be like” I can’t think of any examples right now but think Tik Tok comedy! 🤢

or when someone tags you in something that’s not funny 😆

I’ve recently deleted my insta app for a break

• Haha

VIP Member
Posts in groups that start with "Delete if not allowed..." like the group admins need their permission to delete their post :rolleyes:
Actually that's just people being diplomatic and showing a little respect for posting something they are unsure about.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhhhh I see! Thank you, I was so confused 🤣 There was a guy in my home town who posted a picture of him taking money out of an ATM that had been left there, then said he was giving it to charity?!? Why would you A: take a wad of money out of an ATM machine and give it to charity, you’d surely take it to the bank?!? B: post it online as a ‘good deed’?! Twat.
Hasn’t he just technically advertised the fact he’s stolen someone’s money?

I’m already sick of people sharing the Hocus Pocus 2 post and it’s only been a couple of hours. I’m well aware I’m a miserable twat but I don’t even think the first is worthy of the hype it gets.

Trolleydollycoffeelover

This newish fad of instagram reels ie a photo/clip montage set to music. The one that’s annoying me now is the one called ‘what I mean when I say I’m from (insert city/country name)’ and it is set to usually the song Somebody To Love and not the Jefferson Airplane/Boogie Pimps one but some annoying breathy cover. The parody videos of them showing shit places are better though!

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I'm so sick of Gen Z thinking that they invented environmentalism/recycling/zero waste - I've seen council-made public information films from the 60s that talked about how people and companies need to stop making so much trash as it's bad for the environment, and decades before 'zero waste' became a thing families used everything they had until it fell to bits and then used the bits for spares - in that case it was more about money than environmentalism, but a lot of teenagers act like anyone above 25 is walking around setting forest fires and pouring toxic waste into lakes for something fun to do on a weekend.

Also, if you're taking multiple long-haul flights a year (pre-covid) and wearing brand new PLT clothes several times a week you've got no right to be bragging about your sodding bamboo cutlery.
It's the people who have to post images of all the litter they've collected up whilst out walking that really annoy me. Awh, have an imaginary gold star. lol. It's great to do it, but why post about it? You're not inspiring or motivating anyone, you just want back pats.

• Haha

April89

Chatty Member
I also see a lot of people telling a story of something that has happened to them, followed by 'it could only happen to me!'

These morons should read the Daily Mail, they have lots of articles about boring as fuck stuff like this. :LOL:

Oh how to organise my sex toys springs to mind, that's mainly because I'm a sad lonely bugger who hasn't
had a shag in 30 years.
Very nearly spat my cuppa out just then 🤣😂

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
Fashion “influencers” showing their latest purchases and adding “I got this in a size 6”
Like wow amazing. Go eat a pie.
do people see what size these people buy and get influenced to buy the same size? Why is it relevant you buy the size you are?!
I guess if you're similar size to them then you know which size is likely to fit you

sheleg

VIP Member
So sick of Skillshare 'partnerships'. Likewise Estrid. Due to their influencer marketing overkill, I will categorically NEVER but from these brands.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
We all know tomorrow social media will be full of Easter egg hunts and pictures of all the Easter eggs they've brought their kids! 😒
With boomerangs on Instagram of someone waving an Easter egg of chocolate near their mouth, probably. Just eat the chocolate.

• Haha