Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was shared over on the Memes thread. Accurate. I think all that's missing is the moaning about potholes!

View attachment 2863989
Arghhh the helicopter one gets me. It usually goes like this:
‘Anyone know what the helicopter is out for?’
‘It was above mine 2 mins ago’
‘Above mine 5 mins ago’
‘It’s a fukinn joke m8 i’m tryin 2 get r baby down 2 bed’
‘Above ours 5 mins ago’
‘what helicopter?’
‘Above mine 2 mins ago’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is a TikTok problem but that daft bint who miows like a cat keeps appearing on my FYP I think she’s called Katie. I’ve never once interacted with her videos so I don’t know why she keeps popping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was shared over on the Memes thread. Accurate. I think all that's missing is the moaning about potholes!

View attachment 2863989
Ha! That was me. But having seen it again the different fonts are pissing me right off.

The dog one got me most, I know someone that will share any. The most recent was a missing dog in Canada. She lives in Newcastle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People racing to the posts where someone shows their fitness transformation where they became leaner to be the first to comment "looked better before"

Oh how dare someone make a positive change to their fitness and not be within your attractiveness standards anymore 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
When multiple people do the same jokes or reels and act like it's so original and funny the latest one is the clip of Gary Barlow saying something like "and that's my idea of a lovely day" can't remember the exact words but everyone is using it!!

Reactions: 9
Everyone and their dog using that annoying "nobody knows me like you do" audio - loads of companies have jumped on the bandwagon now and it does my head in!

Reactions: 5
People who "can't believe my baby is 6 months" or "can't believe they have been married a year now".

Bet you can believe it because if you use your mind you'll realise when the event took place. I bet they're dates you remember quite well in fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People who "can't believe my baby is 6 months" or "can't believe they have been married a year now".

Bet you can believe it because if you use your mind you'll realise when the event took place. I bet they're dates you remember quite well in fact.
I don't get that either I understand time flies however but if I look back at how much has changed since my kids were born then it makes sense , nothing ever "feels like yesterday" to me 😅

Reactions: 1
I've got an attention seeker that I really want to block but she sometimes entertains me. She writes long rants about a 'certain person' being an absolute bastard, how much she hates him, they're finished forever, new day, new me, watch this space...3 days later it's loved up photos of her snuggling with 'certain person' calling him her other half, her beloved babe, they're off to Ibiza for a long weekend of partying...followed by a long rant about how 'certain person' got so wasted on the first night she had to hold his hair back while he vommed, then the next day he went off with his mates and that evening he snogged another woman and he's an absolute bastard and she hates him, they're finished forever 💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking for . . . "as cheap as possible"
Gets me every time.
Takes all my strength not to reply rudely!!

Reactions: 11