Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poems like that are 97% of my feed right now 🤣
Oh they're awful aren't they?
Also SATs are literally just to gauge which sets you should be in secondary. that's it. and that can change anyway every term so what should really happen is this to be explained to the children and just say "go on do your best. it's fine, it's not life or death. it can change. good luck!"
That's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When are we going to see the artwork of Paddington leading the SATs to heaven?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poems like that are 97% of my feed right now 🤣
The one SAT age kid I know whose mum posted that is feral and grubby and can’t do sport, or art, or music, they’re not kind, they’re ugly, they’re not magical and they don’t make people smile. So it might as well give SATs a go 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The one SAT age kid I know whose mum posted that is feral and grubby and can’t do sport, or art, or music, they’re not kind, they’re ugly, they’re not magical and they don’t make people smile. So it might as well give SATs a go 😳
It’s always the scummy mummies with thick little shits with names like Kayden and Jayden who get told “tHeY dOn’T mAtTeR”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been mentioned but - clickbait posts coming up in my Facebook feed (not from any of my friends, just generated by the algorithm) with some historical photo that has clearly been enhanced/manipulated. Sick of it. Why not let people's faces be, in those old photos.

Reactions: 7
I have 2 people on my FB (in their late 40s) who are in love. And don't we know it! Every 2 hours they spam eachother with hearts and sickly quotes. Then passive aggressive quotes about the nosy people ie good friends looking out for them in what is clearly a very toxic situation since one of them is in recovery. They have even proposed on FB. Some of the thickos from school days are there enabling it "so happy for you 2 you deserve it hun xxxxx" etc. I can't look away though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What drives me mad is when people do their shopping hauls, and they use their longest pointy finger to poke everything they bought 🤮

“I bought some strawberries 👆🏼” I bought some weetabix 👆🏼” “I bought some yogurts👆🏼
Like yes, we know, the camera is literally on it 😭

• Haha
What drives me mad is when people do their shopping hauls, and they use their longest pointy finger to poke everything they bought 🤮

“I bought some strawberries 👆🏼” I bought some weetabix 👆🏼” “I bought some yogurts👆🏼
Grocery shopping hauls in general. Why?! If I want to see what someone’s picked up in Tesco I can go to my own kitchen.

Reactions: 16
Whenever someone posts a Primark haul, I want to release my inner Greta Thunberg and shout

The fashion industry is a huge contributor to the climate-and-ecological emergency, not to mention its impact on the countless workers and communities who are being exploited around the world in order for some to enjoy fast fashion that many treat as disposable

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whenever someone posts a Primark haul, I want to release my inner Greta Thunberg and shout

The fashion industry is a huge contributor to the climate-and-ecological emergency, not to mention its impact on the countless workers and communities who are being exploited around the world in order for some to enjoy fast fashion that many treat as disposable

Any haul tbh. Don't get me started on b&m/home bargains hauls 😅

Not sure if this has been mentioned but - clickbait posts coming up in my Facebook feed (not from any of my friends, just generated by the algorithm) with some historical photo that has clearly been enhanced/manipulated. Sick of it. Why not let people's faces be, in those old photos.
I started reporting these for a while, e.g. one saying Abby and Brittany Hensel were dead. Reported as untrue information. Facebook reviewed it and did not find it to be untrue. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Me this shein or plt. Those brands need to die asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any haul tbh. Don't get me started on b&m/home bargains hauls 😅
“Fast homeware” is becoming just as much of an issue as fast fashion - I blame Hinch and Stacey Solomon. For someone who’s entire ethos is about sorting your life out she sure does know how to keep bringing out new ranges of homeware
---
Grocery shopping hauls in general. Why?! If I want to see what someone’s picked up in Tesco I can go to my own kitchen.
Also “restock my fridge with me” - you just know these people have so much food wastage

Reactions: 9

Britanny on tik tok does this as she putting in the trolley "some lettuce, some tomatoes" etc , she says "some" that many times the word sounds weird 🤣

No word of a lie my boyfriend did it to me last week , he went for a food shop and when he got back he was telling me what he bought and kept saying "some" and all I could think of was her 😆

Reactions: 1
People who have their children's or grandchildrens names and dates of birth in their Facebook bio. It's not information people need to see when they view your profile. There's a woman I know who does this with her 3 grandchildren and she also shares posts from her grandsons Nursery on public so anyone who views her profile knows her grandsons full name, date of birth, what he looks like and where he attends Nursery . Because that's not dangerous at all 🤦‍♀️ The Nursery are smart enough to refer to him as "Child LS" to keep him safe but clearly grandma doesn't care 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Britanny on tik tok does this as she putting in the trolley "some lettuce, some tomatoes" etc , she says "some" that many times the word sounds weird 🤣

No word of a lie my boyfriend did it to me last week , he went for a food shop and when he got back he was telling me what he bought and kept saying "some" and all I could think of was her 😆
I’d love to go round her house for tea even though I think I put weight on just watching her plate up 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m seeing a lot of ‘recreated’ photos lately, quite often siblings posing in the same way as a childhood photo and wearing outfits as near identical as they wore back then. Why? I find it really creepy and not at all amusing (if that is the intention).

Reactions: 4