Things that make you jealous in a relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about if they comment saying 'hot' etc is that out of order?
Definitely would be for me, It’s so disrespectful.

Also seems a little needy/pervy...you always see those guys commenting “So sexy 😛💦💋” on girls posts, just to get ignored. It would put me off massively if my boyfriend was one of them 🤢

Reactions: 9
What about if they comment saying 'hot' etc is that out of order?
Most definitely. I think it's highly disrespectful to who they are with. I see men and women, actually more so, in relationships doing this alot! It just makes me think creepies.

Reactions: 9
Most definitely. I think it's highly disrespectful to who they are with. I see men and women, actually more so, in relationships doing this alot! It just makes me think creepies.
I wonder how the men would feel if it was us women commenting on guys pics? do you think they would stand for it?

Reactions: 3
Guys commenting and being thirsty on girls pictures are gross anyways, if they are in relationships its extra gross and creepy, like what do you even get out of it?

its so disrespectful to like and comment pics of girls you don’t know

Reactions: 10
I think it looks desperate if a guy or girl comment on someone else's picture saying so hot etc. Like get a grip, you wouldn't say it to their face so please don't post it on social media.

Reactions: 5
Those moments where you have a big argument with your partner, and a few home truths coming spilling out from both sides, especially ones aimed at you that you didn't realise. Followed by hours or even days of silence/separation and you're wondering what she's up to in that time.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if I've missed the point of the thread, but I hate that my husband just goes out as he pleases and makes plans for himself and it's so much hassle/ planning for me to do something simple like go food shopping or something boring like that

I used to get jealous about my fiancé’s past when we first met as he’d been in a couple of long term relationships before we met and had been to some amazing places on holiday with them. Whereas I had went from one dick head to another 🙈
I also noticed on social media that just before we met one of these ex gfs had been liking all his pics and commenting if he shared an old pic (of himself) things like ‘best day ever’ or ‘that was so funny’ even though they had been broke up 2 years by that point. Took me a while to get over that insecurity but I realised I had to if I wanted it to work and he’s never given me a reason not to trust him he never replied to her messages and unfollowed her as soon as I mentioned it to him.

Reactions: 3
I do get quite primal feelings rising when I see other women look him up and down, and then take a second look.
He doesn't notice, bless him.....but I do. 👹