Things that make you jealous in a relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite a jealous person, I sometimes look at my boyfriends following on Instagram, I do tend to get jealous if I see someone pretty/new on there, I’m aware that is very bad😭

Reactions: 8
I can be a little paranoid with my g/f, but I think that's only because I've been stung before in previous relationships where g/fs have had relationships behind my back. So its a trust thing I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can be a little paranoid with my g/f, but I think that's only because I've been stung before in previous relationships where g/fs have had relationships behind my back. So its a trust thing I guess.
I definitely feel the same, the past definitely has affected my trust to the point where it makes me investigate and search and it’s quite bad

Reactions: 2
I’m not paranoid about other women/him cheating but if I find out he had a Greg’s/McDonald’s/kfc etc without me then I’m livid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’m quite a jealous person, I sometimes look at my boyfriends following on Instagram, I do tend to get jealous if I see someone pretty/new on there, I’m aware that is very bad😭
My husband's recently developed some sort of thing for Amanda Holden. I'm a bit worried about his taste to be honest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s so hard with all the social media available.. When I was first with my partner I saw a message he sent to another woman on his Instagram and I’m not sure I’ll ever truly settle because of that. She didn’t reply but he had sent “wow” etc etc.. still makes me feel sick now 2 years on

my ex was obsessed with Liz Hurley. Yak.

My husband's recently developed some sort of thing for Amanda Holden. I'm a bit worried about his taste to be honest 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s so hard with all the social media available.. When I was first with my partner I saw a message he sent to another woman on his Instagram and I’m not sure I’ll ever truly settle because of that. She didn’t reply but he had sent “wow” etc etc.. still makes me feel sick now 2 years on

my ex was obsessed with Liz Hurley. Yak.
See, I've told him I can understand why he fancies Kylie, but Amanda Holden??? 🤪

• Haha
I used to get jealous years ago, but then realised what a destructive emotion it was and it was hurting me more than it ever hurt anyone else. So whilst I would have the occasional twinge of envy, I had to switch it off to save my sanity...and it did. My last relationship I was in, he tried his hardest to make me jealous, tried his utmost to get a jealous reaction out of me, failed miserably. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s more naturally clever than me and I am also a clumsy person... I get annoyed at myself :p

Reactions: 6
I don't get jealous, I can't be arsed. But I have had times where a girl who has fancied him has come up to us and blanked me, just spoke to him. That annoyed me. If you are going to interrupt our conversation at least acknowledge me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m not paranoid about other women/him cheating but if I find out he had a Greg’s/McDonald’s/kfc etc without me then I’m livid!
Yes, if he had snacks and didn’t get me any I’d be absolutely raging 🤣🤣

Other than that absolutely nothing at all. He hasnt the energy to be looking at anyone else. With me and the kids he’s always knackered by 8pm 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This makes me feel better because I once had a full on meltdown when my partner got himself a Subway meal while out running errands but didn't bring me one back (he usually brings me food back if he gets himself something while out) i get so jealous over food it's not normal lol 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You will send yourself round the bend with it all though and it will constantly eat away at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't get jealous, I can't be arsed. But I have had times where a girl who has fancied him has come up to us and blanked me, just spoke to him. That annoyed me. If you are going to interrupt our conversation at least acknowledge me.
I had that happen with an ex a couple of times, in this case the girl would flirt with him in Chinese and thought I wouldn't understand. When I made it clear I did and had enough grasp of the language to say "hands off", she didn't try that one again ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not jealous of much tbh, I think to myself if he ever fancies someone enough to leave then let him get on with it.
Also good luck buying me out of the house, having the kids two days a week single handedly and moving in with your dad. 😂😂
No seriously, I love my husband very much, but I'd be OK with books for company and lovehoney's finest, at least until all the kids are a bit more independent anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am quite a jealous person as far as relationships go. I have been hurt and it did dent my self esteem.

My partner has also slept with alot of women. That makes me uneasy and I have to admit I am also very nosey and have checked his phone, however it was much to my delight as he told a friend of his literally inviting him over for sex that he had met somebody. I'm a Londoner living in a small Northern town so I find it very unusual that we see people he has been with all the time. But it is the norm here. After all I've been with a few people he knows well but he thinks nothing of it, being from this small town so I should remind myself more I shouldn't be either.

He's had sex with a few people I know which does make me really jealous. He had a one night stand with a close friend of mine weeks before we met and I would be lying if I didnt say this makes me insanely jealous. He has slept with a couple of girls in friendship groups of mine and I hate the feeling that they know what my fellas bits look like. He also used to sleep with my ex boyfriends mother who was also my work colleague which creeps me out because she is quite old but he was a teenager and her a much older woman at the time. It doesn't make me jealous per se but it gives me a sickly feeling.

Reactions: 9
The only thing that makes me jealous is when my dog is more affectionate with my husband than with me. 😂

I have no reason to be jealous when it comes to my husband - not only would he not cheat on me, he is just an extremely kind person overall - he is such a loyal friend/brother/son.

We have friends in extremely jealous and tumultuous relationships - they always have huge blow ups (and I'm guessing passionate make up sex 😉), but we have too many boxsets to get through for that kind of drama. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When we worked at the same place, there was a girl that used to try and get his attention when he was with me (and ignore me)
That did used to upset me a bit... as she was pretty, had a nice figure and used to walk around in tight leggings with a short top.
He did used to bring me into the convo whenever she did it, though.