Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I’m not paranoid about other women/him cheating but if I find out he had a Greg’s/McDonald’s/kfc etc without me then I’m livid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I’m quite a jealous person, I sometimes look at my boyfriends following on Instagram, I do tend to get jealous if I see someone pretty/new on there, I’m aware that is very bad😭
My husband's recently developed some sort of thing for Amanda Holden. I'm a bit worried about his taste to be honest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Skyeball

Chatty Member
I'm not jealous of much tbh, I think to myself if he ever fancies someone enough to leave then let him get on with it.
Also good luck buying me out of the house, having the kids two days a week single handedly and moving in with your dad. 😂😂
No seriously, I love my husband very much, but I'd be OK with books for company and lovehoney's finest, at least until all the kids are a bit more independent anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Macmama

VIP Member
I used to get insanely jealous when him and his useless nips used to sleep through the night while I would be up feeding the littles. It still makes me irate thinking of his stupid, peaceful sleeping face lying next to me, getting 8 hours a night 👿

Other than that, I don't usually get bothered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only thing that makes me jealous is when my dog is more affectionate with my husband than with me. 😂

I have no reason to be jealous when it comes to my husband - not only would he not cheat on me, he is just an extremely kind person overall - he is such a loyal friend/brother/son.

We have friends in extremely jealous and tumultuous relationships - they always have huge blow ups (and I'm guessing passionate make up sex 😉), but we have too many boxsets to get through for that kind of drama. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
He’s with me, he married me, he has kids with me.

If he’s daft enough to throw everything we have away, he can crack on.

No jealousy here. He’s free to do what he pleases, as am I. Jealousy never stops a person from doing what they want to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I don't get jealous, I can't be arsed. But I have had times where a girl who has fancied him has come up to us and blanked me, just spoke to him. That annoyed me. If you are going to interrupt our conversation at least acknowledge me.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
When he gets to lie in.
When he gets to go for a 30 minute poo ALONE.
When he gets to finish work early and sit on the sofa and watch Netflix.

No idea who he’s following on Instagram. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

XXSJPXX

I’m not paranoid about other women/him cheating but if I find out he had a Greg’s/McDonald’s/kfc etc without me then I’m livid!
This makes me feel better because I once had a full on meltdown when my partner got himself a Subway meal while out running errands but didn't bring me one back (he usually brings me food back if he gets himself something while out) i get so jealous over food it's not normal lol 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m jealous that he can solve complex, difficult Maths problems (Chemical engineer) and I still use my fingers to count 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get jealous, I can't be arsed. But I have had times where a girl who has fancied him has come up to us and blanked me, just spoke to him. That annoyed me. If you are going to interrupt our conversation at least acknowledge me.
I had that happen with an ex a couple of times, in this case the girl would flirt with him in Chinese and thought I wouldn't understand. When I made it clear I did and had enough grasp of the language to say "hands off", she didn't try that one again ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pinkii

VIP Member
Guys commenting and being thirsty on girls pictures are gross anyways, if they are in relationships its extra gross and creepy, like what do you even get out of it?

its so disrespectful to like and comment pics of girls you don’t know

Reactions: 10

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm never remotely jealous - but what drives me up the wall is that my husband doesn't grasp the concept of social media and that everything he likes or follows is public. I don't care about him following lingerie models and blow up doll lookalikes, he can look at whatever he likes but I do care that our daughters and my family can see that he's looking if that makes sense. It's just a bit sleazy tbh given he's in his mid 50s.

• Sick

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I’m quite a jealous person, I sometimes look at my boyfriends following on Instagram, I do tend to get jealous if I see someone pretty/new on there, I’m aware that is very bad😭
You will send yourself round the bend with it all though and it will constantly eat away at you.

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
What about if they comment saying 'hot' etc is that out of order?
Most definitely. I think it's highly disrespectful to who they are with. I see men and women, actually more so, in relationships doing this alot! It just makes me think creepies.

Reactions: 9

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
What about if they comment saying 'hot' etc is that out of order?
Definitely would be for me, It’s so disrespectful.

Also seems a little needy/pervy...you always see those guys commenting “So sexy 😛💦💋” on girls posts, just to get ignored. It would put me off massively if my boyfriend was one of them 🤢

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I am quite a jealous person as far as relationships go. I have been hurt and it did dent my self esteem.

My partner has also slept with alot of women. That makes me uneasy and I have to admit I am also very nosey and have checked his phone, however it was much to my delight as he told a friend of his literally inviting him over for sex that he had met somebody. I'm a Londoner living in a small Northern town so I find it very unusual that we see people he has been with all the time. But it is the norm here. After all I've been with a few people he knows well but he thinks nothing of it, being from this small town so I should remind myself more I shouldn't be either.

He's had sex with a few people I know which does make me really jealous. He had a one night stand with a close friend of mine weeks before we met and I would be lying if I didnt say this makes me insanely jealous. He has slept with a couple of girls in friendship groups of mine and I hate the feeling that they know what my fellas bits look like. He also used to sleep with my ex boyfriends mother who was also my work colleague which creeps me out because she is quite old but he was a teenager and her a much older woman at the time. It doesn't make me jealous per se but it gives me a sickly feeling.

SassyRiv77

It’s so hard with all the social media available.. When I was first with my partner I saw a message he sent to another woman on his Instagram and I’m not sure I’ll ever truly settle because of that. She didn’t reply but he had sent “wow” etc etc.. still makes me feel sick now 2 years on

my ex was obsessed with Liz Hurley. Yak.

My husband's recently developed some sort of thing for Amanda Holden. I'm a bit worried about his taste to be honest 😂

• Haha
  • Angry