Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
My mum and dad still do in their bathroom but liquid soap in the kitchen 😂
Yep my mum still buys imperial leather soap for the bathroom. The smell of it makes me cringe as i remember her washing my face with it caked on a flannel. Cant stand the smell of it now 😂

Haha loved that episode. Where she's celled up with that Jamaican woman who raggs her nails off. Miss that show. Old fenner and bodybag and the julies
Ahhh bad girls i am actually binge watching that at the moment 😁 the way Yvonne Atkins died trapped in that underground thing really spooked me when I was younger....still does!

Reactions: 7

Trolleydollycoffeelover

All those teen mags like Sugar, Bliss and Just 17 seem to have suddenly disappeared! As a 90s teen, we were obsessed with them and lovingly curated them, re-reading the problem pages and admiring the hunks from all the boybands and soaps. Did the internet sadly take over?

• Heart

_RainBeanTemaki_

Groovy chick
The Glitter Girls books
Habbo Hotel
Bebo
MillsBerry.com
Tagged - was anyone else like 14 on this and harassed by old men?
Being "scene"

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Bath pearls - at least that's what I think they were called. I'm sure you can probably still get them but I haven't seen them in years.
Ooh they used to be in jars like sweets in Body Shop and you could pick and mix the colours! Nearly broke your neck slipping on the oil in the bath after you used them, probably why they don’t make them anymore!

emm

VIP Member
I'm an early 90s baby and yes, even up to about 15 I looked childish. All me and my friends wore was zip up hoodie a and combat trousers with the millions of straps hanging off them :eek:

My cousin is 14 and has had eyebrow appointments for at least 2 years and proper full face of make up, modern hair do, influencer approved clothing from Boohoo and jewellery and looks a lot older than 14. Social media definitely has a lot to answer for.
It’s really obvious if you compare say spice girls with girls aloud or little mix, the latter look so polished and covered in makeup, whereas I always thought spice girls were beautiful but very natural looking (most of the time anyway )

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Smash Hits Magazine, cereals with toys inside, herbie/spliffy jeans, kappa tracksuits, Sweater Shop jumpers, Crimpets

I used to work in sainsburys years ago and Sinbad came in so we got photo with him 😂
I met Sinbad outside H&M in Bristol many years ago.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I love this thread its bringing back great memories :). Although I'm now craving a panda pop and puff crisps.:giggle:

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
The Queens Nose (TV programme) - pretty sure no one else has ever seen this! 😂🙈
Snow Flakes (white chocolate flakes)
Salt and Vinegar Discos

❤❤❤

Apart from the “nudge” button that used to shake the whole screen! So annoying 😂
I remember The Queen’s Nose!
Mmm, loved a Snow Flake and keep hoping they’ll bring them back.

Reactions: 6

Meringue22

VIP Member
No but I remember More magazine with the sex positions :LOL:
Oh god. That used to shock me and I’m not a prude 🤣

Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High books!
Oh I loved sweet valley high!!!!!

I never liked Noel's house party. What about you bet and heartbeat on a Sunday evening.
heartbeat! Loved it

I use to love 321 Dusty Bin
Tales of the unexpected 💃🏼
Generation Game
Name that tune
Wheel of fortune
You bet (you wanna bet on it)
Records
Kate Bush
I use to love (playing out) on the street with me skates...
99 ice cream
Being young (soon disappears) 😂😉
Tales of the unexpected theme tune freaked me out! 🤣

When you think of all the great quiz/tv shows there was and now we've got the masked singer.:rolleyes:
I said as much the other night. ‘It wasn’t like this is my day’ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6