Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Moondial. Loved that on cbbc (or The Broom Cupboard as it was called) I found it on YouTube a few years ago, still loved it. There was a cbbc programme that I remember but can never think of the name. There was a boy and there was a big centurion statue in the garden. The boy would go into a wooden shed type thing with steps leading up to the door. Sometimes the cork on the cord of the blind would tap the window and a ghost would write things on the window. It's been bugging me for years what it was called!!
Tubes crisps
Crazy football crisps
Tudor crisps
Cheese straw crisps
Piglets crisps
Asda cream cheese and chive crisps
Spar ready salted crisps (they're not the same now)
Can you tell I was a crisp addict? 😂
Bitz chocolate
Bar six
Generation Game
Big Break
Nintendo Gameboy

I could go on and on!! I want to go back 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

petitspois

VIP Member
I love this thread. 💛for me it’s endless summers, fun house, knightmare, those Ice cream screwballs (with bubble gum in the bottom), salt n shake crisps, sega master systems, Big! Magazine, Blind date and bay watch on a Saturday night, um bongo juice drinks and Pogs!!
Um Bongo - they drink it in the Congo!

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
OMG so many things on here I have forgotton about!!!
Biker grove, zoey 101, as told by ginger!

I know someone’s mentioned the mtv and body shop lip balm.. I also thought it was the best 😂

Anyone remember the “bellys gonna get ya” advert?

BN BN biscuits!
Omg I now have that bn bn song in my head! As told by ginger is one of the best cartoons ever!

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Loved a pint of Blastaway back in the 90's! Castaway and Cider. Couldn't drink it now with my stomach 😂
Any one remember Taboo and Mirage Alcoholic drinks?
Loved those as a teen .thought it was height of sophistication..Taboo and lemonade 😂
Managed to convince my mum to buy me some telling her some BS about it not really being alcohol 😂

• Haha
I dono if these have been mentioned yet but:

jelly and ice cream panda pops
‘Men overheard’ in More magazine
And CD:UK with ant and dec and cat deeley

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Max Factor used to do a roll on lip gloss in different flavours it was very sticky and shiny, but I had to re apply it every 5 seconds in 1976 before snogging boys at the youth club lol!

• Haha

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
OMG so many things on here I have forgotton about!!!
Biker grove, zoey 101, as told by ginger!

I know someone’s mentioned the mtv and body shop lip balm.. I also thought it was the best 😂

Anyone remember the “bellys gonna get ya” advert?

BN BN biscuits!

sarahboo

Sara Lee chocolate gateau, there was always one whipped out at the boxing day brunch 😂

The Mary Kate & Ashley dolls & clothing line in Asda.

There's so many things in this thread that made me feel nostalgic! Definitely miss all the magazines like mizz (remember they always used to share a story or dilemma that they thought was made up?), sugar, bliss, sabrina the teenage witch magazine.

37BBL

VIP Member
I think this is my favourite thread! So many memories.

Can anybody remember these fizzy drinks that came in a clear can with little orange jelly balls floating around?? To be fair could of been our shop, right dodgite place! Sold single fags to all the kids for 25p 😅

Cotton candy that turned into bubble gum
Cheese snaps 💔
Ending any notes to friends or love notes with ‘IDST’ (if destroyed still true)
Tazo’s...with all the Warner bros characters on.
Jelly shoes & the blisters that came with them!
All the girls wore the same black school trousers, tighter the better up top but flared. They were basically made of elastic and would bobble on the bum ‘bum fluff’ so you’d have to singe it off with a lighter.
Those trousers!! Everyone at school used to say it looked like pubes when the elastic started to come out 😂😂😂😂
And if they got wet in the rain the flared bit would expand like hell!

Last edited:
  • Haha