Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Football and footballers. Don’t really hate the sport, just find it overrated and kind of boring to watch.
totally agree, also it seems (as far as I can see) that it is the sport that has the most issues with violence etc... the euros thing was an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 12
Blummin’ cockerpoos and other small yappy balls of fluff - why is everyone obsessed? Horrible things. Sorry.

If it’s not a real dog what’s the point? Give me a Labrador or Alsatian any day
And pugs..no idea why they became so popular, aside from their health issues they're so bloody ugly. So sad how people treat living beings as a fashion accessory

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Trampolines in gardens
The Next Sale
Marvel films
plug in air fresheners
Really long acrylic nails

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ted Baker
Fake handbags
Gin in cans ( give me a proper glass with ice and a decent mixer)
Park Run

Reactions: 5
Chocolate flavoured things like chocolate ice cream/yogurt

Reactions: 8
Mobile phones, but especially smartphones and smart technology in general. I thought it was supposed to make our lives easier?
Social media
Sports
Man buns
Fake tan/eyelashes/lips, etc
Love Island, Britain's Got Talent and similar
Soaps

I'm becoming such an old fart and I'm not even 40 yet...do I need help? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Banana's
Milkshakes
Mirrored furniture
Panelling
Fake handbags
White range rovers
Hugs
Massage's
Anything Spa related
Small talk

Reactions: 4
The sodding Olympics 😩 I don't mind certain sports but it's having all of them at the same time. Yes, I know it is only a few weeks every four years, but they still bore me.

Off topic: @Renegadedancer - Every time I see your avatar, I want to call you Fondant Fancy, Please don't take offence, I'm mean it in a nice way as I loved them when I was growing up. Far too sweet for me now though 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The sodding Olympics 😩 I don't mind certain sports but it's having all of them at the same time. Yes, I know it is only a few weeks every four years, but they still bore me.

Off topic: @Renegadedancer - Every time I see your avatar, I want to call you Fondant Fancy, Please don't take offence, I'm mean it in a nice way as I loved them when I was growing up. Far too sweet for me now though 😀
I think that would be a fab user name ...I’m not offended in the slightest 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.