Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. The idea of going to the gym straight from work is my idea of hell. Even just the amount of stuff you have to remember (gym clothes, shower stuff, some clean stuff for after, £1 for the locker and so on) would wear me out.
Haha I go straight from work and just pack some trainers, socks, sports bra top and leggings. Hair ties and my padlock are permanent fixtures in my bag. I agree that taking hairbrushes and deodorant and shampoo and spare pants etc is a ballache so I just walk straight home after like a smelly hole. Trying to put jeans on under a towel whilst still wet from a shower brings back nightmares of changing after PE at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just come across an account Carly Lassley. Looks like they’re making a fortune off an extremely overweight child. I’m no expert but I don’t believe this can be right? There no health reason for the size. This is not ‘cute’ at all to me!!!
6D80C2F9-2C9F-4286-AEA9-CBCAF1522A55.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve just come across an account Carly Lassley. Looks like they’re making a fortune off an extremely overweight child. I’m no expert but I don’t believe this can be right? There no health reason for the size. This is not ‘cute’ at all to me!!!
View attachment 493574
What is actually going on here

Reactions: 6
Long fingernails, either real or fake, make me feel physically sick
The sound of them clattering away on a keyboard in the office used to go right through me 😫 my friend used to wear them and im sure she used to type extra loud just so that her nails clicked and clacked against the keyboard

Reactions: 3
Star Wars - I think I only like one of the films (Empire Strikes Back). I just never got the whole obsession with it. Especially with how bad the prequels and sequels are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is actually going on here
Child abuse for profit by the looks of it. And the comments are all ‘so beautiful’ etc
Her poor hands, and her feet, I can’t see that she’ll be able to walk. She’s 1 and her mother claims she doesn’t overfeed however in the few vids I watched she is feeding often so I think they are appealing to some strange niche.
BC1A3B48-2830-4812-8AB7-BAB93E6C67AD.jpeg

8D3A3017-BA9C-4030-83F6-85228D83E053.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Child abuse for profit by the looks of it. And the comments are all ‘so beautiful’ etc
Her poor hands, and her feet, I can’t see that she’ll be able to walk. She’s 1 and her mother claims she doesn’t overfeed however in the few vids I watched she is feeding often so I think they are appealing to some strange niche.
View attachment 494962
View attachment 494989
I haven't watched this channel/person but I wouldn't be too harsh. To me, this looks like a potential disorder (maybe genetic), that hasn't been identified yet.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched this channel/person but I wouldn't be too harsh. To me, this looks like a potential disorder (maybe genetic), that hasn't been identified yet.
That was my first thought but it's not according to them, she's strong in that claim and has had testing, medical advice/intervention.
And TBH if it were, isn't it exploiting your child anyway. The vibe of it is really off to me.

Reactions: 8
That was my first thought but it's not according to them, she's strong in that claim and has had testing, medical advice/intervention.
And TBH if it were, isn't it exploiting your child anyway. The vibe of it is really off to me.
I don't know. I don't get the need to plug your children for media likes in general, so maybe she has just found angle. It all makes me uncomfortable.
I am surprised all the tests came back clear though.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 493574
thank you ! i discovered her account a while back ..that baby is grossly overweight and i say that concerned not to be nasty.
the mum gets quite defensive if people as her if the baby has a illness or genetic condition.
She claims there's nothing wrong with her its all down to her fatty breast milk but she having some kind of physio for movement so her weight clearly impacts her..
A chunky baby with a few roles is cute ..this is not!

Reactions: 10
The sound of them clattering away on a keyboard in the office used to go right through me 😫 my friend used to wear them and im sure she used to type extra loud just so that her nails clicked and clacked against the keyboard
I prefer longer nails but there comes a point where they're not even practical for using a keyboard, literally no clue how some of the girls type with them on

Reactions: 3
For me, hot tubs, because ew, steam rooms, because I can't breathe, and saunas, because how very dull. I'm fun at spas in case you can't tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.