Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just found this Thread, so most likely a repeat. Feet
Brad Pitt
Head scratchers
Massage Oil
Other people’s children

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m a celebrity get me out of here

I don’t see the appeal of watching someone get covered in bugs and then forced to eat animal ding dongs. It makes me feel so ill. I really don’t get why people love it so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Tea
Floral scents... finding all the Insta content of lavender fields very uncomfortable, it can get right in the bin
Cinnamon
Sandy beaches :sick:
Velvet
Bananas, such an offensive smell but people insist on eating them on public transport
Any dessert involving cooked fruit
Ripped jeans
Those awful long false nails
Live comedy
Jazz music
Ugg boots, not so prevalent nowadays but have always thought they looked like Cornish pasties and the way girls I knew used to walk in them without picking their feet up properly drove me nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hen dos. Especially any that go over a single evening. Completely unnecessary in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Only just found this Thread, so most likely a repeat. Feet
Brad Pitt
Head scratchers
Massage Oil
Other people’s children
other people’s children is a big yes from me too, I dread the day I have my own kids birthday party as I’ll need to invite other children 🤣🤣 I even hate the crappy pasta and art work a kid brings home from school, literally baffles me that people proudly post that tit all over their home. I won’t it’ll go in the bin 😂😂 I’m such a humbug but it’s not art it’s just tat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also these Ostentatious 1st/2nd/3rd birthday parties for kids that would never remember them and are only there to keep the adults drunk and put a pic up for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The houses which are clones of madam hinch...
all grey and silver tit accessories from B and M
And the Instagram photos of peoples cleaning products, duck off we all clean our houses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Not a thing, a celeb. Stacey Dooley. Everyone seems to love her. But I'm sorry - that accent. I can't! 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Magic tricks.
Harry Potter.
Alien perfume.
Pubs/drinking culture.
All inclusive holidays.
Perfect teeth.
Pizza.
Weddings.
Cocaine.
Tik Tok.
Love Island.
Adele.
Chinese takeaways.
Football.
Bacon.
Films featuring superheroes or robots.
Small talk.
Peter Andre.
Cheesecake.
Snapchat.
American sitcoms - it's the over the top canned laughter.
Jennifer Anistons looks - other than looking great for her age now, I don't see what people had always swooned over?
Ben and Jerry's.
50 Shades Of Grey.
Seafood.
Jean's.
Filters.
Hollyoaks.
Grey interiors.
Other peoples holiday photos.
New years eve.
Minions.
Cats.
Ketchup.
Mermaids.
The X Factor.
The Olympics.
The Greatest Showman.
Cheese and Onion flavoured crisps.
Red velvet cake.
Fixation on fingernails.
Robbie William's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Friends (the TV programme)
Harry Potter
Love Island
Lip fillers
Long fake eyelashes
Little Mix songs
Very hot weather
Beach holidays
Baby showers and gender reveal parties
Designer handbags

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hot tubs! Can’t bear the thought of sitting in what is essentially other people’s bath water. Just gross 🤮
I also hate New Year’s Eve. In recent years each new year has been awful for my family. I don’t like the false jollity, kissing strangers and all that bollocks. Not for me thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I also hate New Year’s Eve. In recent years each new year has been awful for my family. I don’t like the false jollity, kissing strangers and all that bollocks. Not for me thanks.
Totally agree with New Year's. The way people act as though all their problems will be left behind and it's this hugely momentous occasion where you can magically transform into a different, better person just because the date has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hot tubs! Can’t bear the thought of sitting in what is essentially other people’s bath water. Just gross 🤮
With you on both of those. Hot tubs = swingers to me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.