Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having my hair touched.

Shopping - physical shopping. I love a good online haul but actually going to shops is vile.

Upstairs bathrooms. I’ve only lived in one house where it was upstairs and I didn’t particularly like it. Dion Dublin on Homes Under the Hammer is always “first thing, get the bathroom upstairs!”, even when it’s a tiny two bed terrace 🤣 give it a rest.
This is funny - I work in property and a lot of our investors are from the south (we are north) and bathroom location is a real divide! A lot of our terraced houses have downstairs bathrooms and our investors think it'll put tenants off, but it is totally normal here and most people aren't bothered!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ughhhh this!!! It’s actually disrespectful to have a buddha head as it symbolises beheading Buddha. People who have them think they’re spiritual but in fact they’re being ignorant pigs
I don't have one, but I didn't know this.

Reactions: 4
Throw cushions everywhere. They just look naff. I'm all for a good pile of comfy cushions that get used regularly, but silly little cushions tipped on their sides (pointy bit upwards) are just silly.

Home theatres.

Reactions: 9
Extra large latest version smart tv that fit on walls. To me they are naff.
Yes!!! My bloody husband came home with a 75inch. I told him I hate it, he put it on the wall and I told him I hate it. I still hate it now 6 months later

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adele.
Ed Sheeran.
Harry styles.
Xfactor, the voice ect.
Saturday night takeaway: It's been done!
People who NEED to drink or go out just because it's Friday or Saturday.
Overrated books/film: One day & 50 shades of grey.
Tiktok.

Reactions: 7
sushi - texture . smell. like eating fishy rice sand . god forbid there is slimey anything. Gives me the neck shivers thinking about it .
smoothies / juice bar concoctions- apparently I have a texture thing .
crop tops - I'm 37 . I need at least a 3/4 top.
instant coffee
hot cross buns - i always thought I just didn't like the ones with raisins but I just don't like them. I am a carb bleep usually so this is inconvenient.
Game Of Thrones
Star Wars / Star Trek / LOTR / Harry Potter - altho I actually haven't really seen any of these movies but I think I get the general idea . do not like.
cauliflower - it cannot transform into other foods. Cannot even disguise well.

sushi - texture . smell. like eating fishy rice sand . god forbid there is slimey anything. Gives me the neck shivers thinking about it .
smoothies / juice bar concoctions- apparently I have a texture thing .
crop tops - I'm 37 . I need at least a 3/4 top.
instant coffee
hot cross buns - i always thought I just didn't like the ones with raisins but I just don't like them. I am a carb bleep usually so this is inconvenient.
Game Of Thrones
Star Wars / Star Trek / LOTR / Harry Potter - altho I actually haven't really seen any of these movies but I think I get the general idea . do not like.
cauliflower - it cannot transform into other foods. Cannot even disguise well.
agree with most of this (other than sushi!) and the crop top thing, I am mid 30s and still buy jeans in top shop, when I was younger it never seemed to be SO full of crop tops (never would have worn them then, let alone now) it seems like they are just everywhere now. apart from teenagers who wears them?! they are flattering on so few people!

Reactions: 2
Adele.
Ed Sheeran.
Harry styles.
Xfactor, the voice ect.
Saturday night takeaway: It's been done!
People who NEED to drink or go out just because it's Friday or Saturday.
Overrated books/film: One day & 50 shades of grey.
Tiktok.
Yes Harry Styles!!

I hate how he kisses Stevie Nicks arse and does awful covers of Fleetwood Mac songs.

Yes Harry Styles!!

I hate how he kisses Stevie Nicks arse and does awful covers of Fleetwood Mac songs.
You do know the connection between Styles and Nicks dont you ? Fleetwood Mac was (is) one of Irvings Azoffs bands, the connection with her and him is PR (well alot of it). They are both Azoff Horses.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.