Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The houses which are clones of madam hinch...
all grey and silver shit accessories from B and M
And the Instagram photos of peoples cleaning products, fuck off we all clean our houses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I’m a celebrity get me out of here

I don’t see the appeal of watching someone get covered in bugs and then forced to eat animal ding dongs. It makes me feel so ill. I really don’t get why people love it so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Ems55

Chatty Member
Not a thing, a celeb. Stacey Dooley. Everyone seems to love her. But I'm sorry - that accent. I can't! 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 48

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
once again retail related... I hate it when customers come in buying something for their child/grandchild and we don't have the "correct" colour.

I once had a woman tell me she didn't want to buy the blue baby bath because "it's a girl" I was stood there thinking 'who is seeing the kid in the bath?!'

The other one is when I offer a colour and they literally just reply with "well it's for girl/boy". It's the one time customer service goes completely out of the window for me. I will literally stand there and just repeat "which colour would you like?" until they pick a colour.
My little boy bought some peppa pig glasses yesterday, he was so excited. They are heart shaped and covered in rainbows. Cue some stupid kid in the shop saying he was wearing girls glasses. My kid just looked him in the eye and said "they're not girl glasses, they're my glasses" 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Only just found this Thread, so most likely a repeat. Feet
Brad Pitt
Head scratchers
Massage Oil
Other people’s children

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Catfan2

Chatty Member
Hot tubs! Can’t bear the thought of sitting in what is essentially other people’s bath water. Just gross 🤮
I also hate New Year’s Eve. In recent years each new year has been awful for my family. I don’t like the false jollity, kissing strangers and all that bollocks. Not for me thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CynicalV

I also hate New Year’s Eve. In recent years each new year has been awful for my family. I don’t like the false jollity, kissing strangers and all that bollocks. Not for me thanks.
Totally agree with New Year's. The way people act as though all their problems will be left behind and it's this hugely momentous occasion where you can magically transform into a different, better person just because the date has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dexy

VIP Member
Prosecco. Why are people obsessed with it, it tastes like cat piss ( I imagine 😂 ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Magic tricks.
Harry Potter.
Alien perfume.
Pubs/drinking culture.
All inclusive holidays.
Perfect teeth.
Pizza.
Weddings.
Cocaine.
Tik Tok.
Love Island.
Adele.
Chinese takeaways.
Football.
Bacon.
Films featuring superheroes or robots.
Small talk.
Peter Andre.
Cheesecake.
Snapchat.
American sitcoms - it's the over the top canned laughter.
Jennifer Anistons looks - other than looking great for her age now, I don't see what people had always swooned over?
Ben and Jerry's.
50 Shades Of Grey.
Seafood.
Jean's.
Filters.
Hollyoaks.
Grey interiors.
Other peoples holiday photos.
New years eve.
Minions.
Cats.
Ketchup.
Mermaids.
The X Factor.
The Olympics.
The Greatest Showman.
Cheese and Onion flavoured crisps.
Red velvet cake.
Fixation on fingernails.
Robbie William's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Valentine’s Day. It’s ridiculous that people get so hyped for a day where everything is so over priced and all booked up - it’s all a bit too over the top for me. 🤣

Reactions: 27

littlepup

VIP Member
I’ve just come across an account Carly Lassley. Looks like they’re making a fortune off an extremely overweight child. I’m no expert but I don’t believe this can be right? There no health reason for the size. This is not ‘cute’ at all to me!!!
6D80C2F9-2C9F-4286-AEA9-CBCAF1522A55.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Tessiebear

The conservative government 🤢
People who are twats and try and pretend that they ‘just say it how it is’ when in reality they need a slap and basic manners

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I fucking hate labelling. They look like homes of idiots and I bet they don't even use some of those ingredients, they're just for show. If one needs their rice and pasta labelled incase one uses the wrong object then one needs to live in some sort of care in the community housing.

• Haha

Loz123456789

Only just found this Thread, so most likely a repeat. Feet
Brad Pitt
Head scratchers
Massage Oil
Other people’s children
other people’s children is a big yes from me too, I dread the day I have my own kids birthday party as I’ll need to invite other children 🤣🤣 I even hate the shitty pasta and art work a kid brings home from school, literally baffles me that people proudly post that shit all over their home. I won’t it’ll go in the bin 😂😂 I’m such a humbug but it’s not art it’s just tat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also these Ostentatious 1st/2nd/3rd birthday parties for kids that would never remember them and are only there to keep the adults drunk and put a pic up for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24