Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honey. Had to buy Greek yoghurt sweetened with honey as there was no plain, and it ruined the yoghurt. The taste of it dominates whatever it’s in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the Napoleon dynamite style wire rimmed glasses - people do not look as cool as they think they look.

Reactions: 5
the Napoleon dynamite style wire rimmed glasses - people do not look as cool as they think they look.
Or girls who just wear big ones with no lenses or with just plastic in for no reason but to look cute/geeky. Fs.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Or girls who just wear big ones with no lenses or with just plastic in for no reason but to look cute/geeky. Fs.
*Remembers teen me did this with those 3D glasses you got from the cinema when they went through the 3D film stage in the 2010s 😳🙈*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You do know the connection between Styles and Nicks dont you ? Fleetwood Mac was (is) one of Irvings Azoffs bands, the connection with her and him is PR (well alot of it). They are both Azoff Horses.
I love Stevie i really do, but i bleeping hate the way she and Azoff handled Sacking Lindsey Buckingham. I have been lucky enough to see Fleetwood Mac twice, but i refuse to go and see them now without Buckingham.

Harry Styles is weird for me. Sometimes when he’s put together in a nice suit he’s very good looking but other times he looks like a grubby dirty baby.

• Haha
Cooking shows. They dominate the TV schedule for hours on end so I guess some people must love them.

Does Masterchef ever bleeping end? It seems to be on constantly all year round with different themes.

Reactions: 13
Yes!!! My bloody husband came home with a 75inch. I told him I hate it, he put it on the wall and I told him I hate it. I still hate it now 6 months later
What is the deal with men and big tv's and also having the volume turned up loud? Do they need an eye test to be able to see the screen or hearing test maybe?
My husband wants a 75 inch next 😫 he's not having one though it would look awful in our living room.

Cooking shows. They dominate the TV schedule for hours on end so I guess some people must love them.

Does Masterchef ever bleeping end? It seems to be on constantly all year round with different themes.
Used to love masterchef but it just drags on for too long.

Reactions: 3
Bank holidays!

I have love/hate relationship with them, especially Easter where we have Friday and Monday off

I love the long weekend break, but I am totally lost with the days! Today just doesn't feel like a Sunday because I'm thinking its Saturday, probably due to the sports fixtures. But tomorrow I'll be confused again because it will be Monday even though I'll be thinking its Sunday.

Eggs. I hate when people post GIFs and videos of them bursting the yolk and it all oozes out like phlegm. :sick:

Bank holidays!

I have love/hate relationship with them, especially Easter where we have Friday and Monday off

I love the long weekend break, but I am totally lost with the days! Today just doesn't feel like a Sunday because I'm thinking its Saturday, probably due to the sports fixtures. But tomorrow I'll be confused again because it will be Monday even though I'll be thinking its Sunday.
And work will be mental for the rest of the week while I cram 8 days worth of stuff into the 4 working days I have... (yet I have spent the last hour on Tattle!!!!)

Reactions: 4
And work will be mental for the rest of the week while I cram 8 days worth of stuff into the 4 working days I have... (yet I have spent the last hour on Tattle!!!!)
Its when customers go into a panic and think the world will end because it's bank holiday.
Back in work today and its busy with calls and emails off customers...how dare we shut on a bank holiday 😅

Reactions: 1
Its when customers go into a panic and think the world will end because it's bank holiday.
Back in work today and its busy with calls and emails off customers...how dare we shut on a bank holiday 😅
I do not miss the days of doing anything remotely involving the public! Now I am office based, hidden away from anyone and I love it! 😂

For the life of me I cannot find an admin job anywhere 🙄
I have been extremely lucky - I spent too many years working in property, and changed a couple of weeks ago to very simple admin job that pays more and I don't get sworn at on a regular basis. Double win!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.