Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Comic Relief / Children In Need. Not the cause itself per se but the whole thing, the wheeling out every z lister who’ll do something daft for charity, oh and don’t get me started on the fact you can now only donate a tenner at minimum. How about if you can’t donate £10 (a lot of money to some people) but could throw a £1 or two at the cause... oh no, peasant, that’s not good enough for us! It must feel really shit if you’re inclined to donate but can’t afford to give what they think the minimum should be. How about “text whatever amount you can afford” instead of text £30!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

LittleMy

VIP Member
Wax melts, you can get them in all scents now, everything from Cola Cubes to smelly arsehole probably. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LittleMy

VIP Member
Women squawking, “Be kind” and “women should empower other women” etc. I don’t know, the whole sisterhood thing just comes across very false (and cringey) a lot of the time especially when you know they don’t really mean it and would be the first to throw you under the bus if it came down to it. Also they think that by saying these things they can get away with anything, like it absolves them. I just don’t have any time for it. Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated, or shut up. Why should I empower another woman just because we have the same genitalia? What if she’s just a dickhead? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I don't like silly parties. I find them really pretentious and I feel obligated to go, rather than a heavy desire to go.

Gender reveal parties - whoopdedoo, hardly in suspense, it is either one or the other.
Baby showers - Even worse. Since when did people start indulging in baby showers here in the UK? They wasn't a "thing" when my older children who are teenagers were born.
Hen dos - I have been married twice and avoided hen dos in their entirety, wearing tatty banners and drinking cheap booze through a cock shaped straw just doesn't appeal to me. Can someone please also draw me the link to someone getting married to lots of plastic willy paraphernalia please? Like why?

• Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Lemon scented things too, all smell of pub toilets. Why anyone would want to clean their kitchen in anything lemon based or spray it in the air is beyond me.

I remember the amount of women pretending to like everything pine scented just because Mrs hinch was hyping it up at the time. Lying bitches pretending pissy pub smells were "amazing". 🤣
Yeah it's not even proper lemon it's like lemon sugar bleachy smell. It's rank!

Lmao those groupies with pine zlofora and their labelled kitchens.

Side Note: seriously, why do they label stuff in their kitchen?!! It's your kitchen, you're not running a B'n'B. There's no one in your cupboards but you. You should know what you put in your own kitchen and you can see it? I can tell there's cheerios in my cereal dispenser? I don't need a label saying "CEREAL". These people have got too much time on their hands

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Gyms.

I feel like that when I see people dancing to 'come on eileen'
Oh my ex MILs name was Eileen. Their family were partial to a get together and every single time this song would be requested. Each time the entire lot went into a frenzy smiling at eachother and pointing at her, then making a circle to clap round her. And to make it all worse, she absolutely loved it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Birth videos, why is this even a thing? Nothing is kept private anymore. Also see no point in pregnancy photo shoots with mum to be in various states of undress on a beach or in a field of dead grass clutching at her belly.

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
And baby headbands. So ugly.
And have you noticed there seems to be a correlation - the less “blessed” the child is looks wise, then the more elaborate the headband? It’s like the mothers think you will not mistake my baby girl for a boy if she wears a huge, pink, glittery bow on her head!
And before I get blasted, my dad was able to take me in the boys toilets as a child because I easily passed for a boy! Thankfully no pink bows for me! 😄 I had a face only a mother could love!

• Haha

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
Cruises. Even pre-Covid, the thought of being trapped with so many people in an enclosed space is not my idea of a fun holiday. I prefer it much much quieter

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Comic Relief / Children In Need. Not the cause itself per se but the whole thing, the wheeling out every z lister who’ll do something daft for charity, oh and don’t get me started on the fact you can now only donate a tenner at minimum. How about if you can’t donate £10 (a lot of money to some people) but could throw a £1 or two at the cause... oh no, peasant, that’s not good enough for us! It must feel really shit if you’re inclined to donate but can’t afford to give what they think the minimum should be. How about “text whatever amount you can afford” instead of text £30!!
Yes it bugs me how it’s always a multimillionaire telling you to donate too open your own wallet.

petitspois

VIP Member
Parents that post pictures of their kids on social media with food smeared all over their face. I didn't even find that cute in my own kids so feel repulsed when I see it on others.

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Balenciaga trainers. They are absolutely the most hideous trainers ever, yet everyone seems to be gushing over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Friends (the TV programme)
Harry Potter
Love Island
Lip fillers
Long fake eyelashes
Little Mix songs
Very hot weather
Beach holidays
Baby showers and gender reveal parties
Designer handbags

• Heart

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Tea
Floral scents... finding all the Insta content of lavender fields very uncomfortable, it can get right in the bin
Cinnamon
Sandy beaches :sick:
Velvet
Bananas, such an offensive smell but people insist on eating them on public transport
Any dessert involving cooked fruit
Ripped jeans
Those awful long false nails
Live comedy
Jazz music
Ugg boots, not so prevalent nowadays but have always thought they looked like Cornish pasties and the way girls I knew used to walk in them without picking their feet up properly drove me nuts!

• Haha