Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salted caramel. It's in bloody everything and it's one of the most stupid ideas in the history of humanity. Salt is for chips, not sodding chocolate. 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Salted caramel. It's in bloody everything and it's one of the most stupid ideas in the history of humanity. Salt is for chips, not sodding chocolate. 🤬
I totally agree! And its impossible to just get caramel in things, it always has salt in

Reactions: 2
Flowers. I quite like plants that last years, but it seems completely pointless to pay money for something that'll die within a few weeks.

Reactions: 7
Netflix docuseries. I was very late to the Netflix scene & heard about all these great documentaries, I love murder & truecrime, but why can't they just be an hour, at a push a 90 min documentary? Do they really need to be 6 episode's, an hour a piece? I've started a few but get fed up of them

• Wow
Reactions: 10
YES!! I absolutely hate salted caramel. I'm always super disappointed when I see something that looks nice and it's bloody salted caramel.

Reactions: 4
One word that sums up total misery and discomfort in the freezing cold and pissing rain-Camping.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Netflix docuseries. I was very late to the Netflix scene & heard about all these great documentaries, I love murder & truecrime, but why can't they just be an hour, at a push a 90 min documentary? Do they really need to be 6 episode's, an hour a piece? I've started a few but get fed up of them
that's 100% correct for the majority of netflix documentaries in my opinion. lots of them also aren't documentaries in that they are outrageously biased and sometimes produced by an involved party, which i find really frustrating to watch. A recent exception for me was The Nightcrawler - not a wasted minute and so so well made. I loved Don't duck With Cats also. The Cecil Hotel one was appalling

Reactions: 4
that's 100% correct for the majority of netflix documentaries in my opinion. lots of them also aren't documentaries in that they are outrageously biased and sometimes produced by an involved party, which i find really frustrating to watch. A recent exception for me was The Nightcrawler - not a wasted minute and so so well made. I loved Don't duck With Cats also. The Cecil Hotel one was appalling
Yes, don't duck with cats was good. I'll give Nightcrawler a go. Once I saw how many episodes the Cecil hotel was I thought, I'll give it a miss just now

Reactions: 1
Yes, don't duck with cats was good. I'll give Nightcrawler a go. Once I saw how many episodes the Cecil hotel was I thought, I'll give it a miss just now
yeah it barely warranted one episode imo. Nightcrawler not an easy watch I must add, but very compelling

Reactions: 3
yeah it barely warranted one episode imo. Nightcrawler not an easy watch I must add, but very compelling
ooh I didn't realise there was a documentary about this! I saw the film with Jake Gyllenhall ( which is also good) def on my list now!

I would also recommend The Staircase for true crime. It seems to be underrated - I don't hear people talking about it often but it's my favourite Netflix series ever!

Reactions: 3
ooh I didn't realise there was a documentary about this! I saw the film with Jake Gyllenhall ( which is also good) def on my list now!
I think it's Night Stalker - which is about the Richard Ramirez killings

But if there is a documentary on Nightcrawling that would be interesting too lol

I think it's Night Stalker - which is about the Richard Ramirez killings

But if there is a documentary on Nightcrawling that would be interesting too lol
Oh tit its nightstalker 100% correct! I loved Nightcrawler (the movie) and Jake Gyllenhal so thats poss stuck in my brain

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.