thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #8 ALL IN running in the Buff; you’ll get a PB if you WANT IT enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what her run was meant to be today? Marathon paced long run? Slow and easy as 8 min miles is her ‘easy’ pace?! (She thinks 🤣) Like what was it do we think 🤔🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time reader and now decided time to post! I honestly despise these two. I was really lucky and got into London marathon first time in the ballot for 2019, had never ran and was pregnant when I applied. Then got injured, then Covid and then pregnant so allowed to defer to next year!
I am so happy I found this thread, as I followed them thinking they gave sound advice and if I ever wanted to complete a marathon essentially need to do what she does! But now she actually scares Me, what they think is acceptable to put out there.
Also as a healthcare professional she is an awful example of a type 1. She should have much better control and also be very much aware of what is good nutrition. Normally to have the arm devices etc they have to do courses on carb counting etc so they know how much to inject and then similar for if they do a lot of sport!
I am totally expecting her to be a no show or to bonk, how are her legs even still going!
Don’t get me started on Welshtits! Why is she with him, he doesn’t seem to give a tit about any of the children and always just puts himself first. Why are they gifted everything!?
I also had about 3 weeks off from running as my baby wasn’t sleeping, husband was doing Chester marathon and we have a 4 year old, so other priorities came first and then I got Covid, so only running again this week. It presented as a cold. She likely has Covid which she will have got from Cardiff half and there we have it, her excuse to not run!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think there could be some type of coercive control going on?
WR giving K terrible programmes and advice over and over again. All to deplete K of her energy, confidence, pizazz and friends so she becomes dependent on him? Believes he is the one looking out for her and everyone else looking on worried are haters/trolls?
I dunno, just the constant awful marathon preparation cycles are Baffling at this point.

Reactions: 13
It’s the constant constant constant ‘blocks’ and continual over training that gets me. She literally has never ever had a period of time off… not even a week. I ran London on Sunday - and I’ve not run since. Absolutely knackered (from the run and some stressful stuff in my life at the mo), got a cold and body is just saying no. Clearly by #thetits standards I don’t WANT IT enough. Want what exactly? To be a really broken mess?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think there could be some type of coercive control going on?
WR giving K terrible programmes and advice over and over again. All to deplete K of her energy, confidence, pizazz and friends so she becomes dependent on him? Believes he is the one looking out for her and everyone else looking on worried are haters/trolls?
I dunno, just the constant awful marathon preparation cycles are Baffling at this point.
100%. His entire life is about validation of himself so I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there’s something strange going on in the background.

BTW, huge LOL @ anyone becoming dependent on Tits. The man’s a completely useless waste of space.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure it’s coercive control; I believe that he thinks he’s the gift to the running world and to Kelly, so why wouldn’t she trust everything he does.

For her, it’s free training and she doesn’t have to work. Those two are made for each other - that is, until she finds another baby daddy to provide for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve wondered before if she compares herself to women he has coached / coaching (I use that term lightly) and as they will often be a lot faster than her/ a lot more ‘athletic’ etc that he might stick the knife in further st home and make casual comparisons between her and them ? Therefore making her think to keep him keen she has to aspire to be like them to?! There’s surely something simmering behind the scenes- as she never truely seems to be enjoying herself or just ‘running for fun’ . It’s always a ‘session’ or always some kind of knobhead session name on strava suggesting all the ‘fun’ was had. One who protests too loudly and all….Also for the very very little gains she’s seen over a very long period of time now- I question how it can still be enjoyable when on the whole it’s disappointment after DNS , after Hospital emergency, after bad cold …..and the list goes on.
i have literally no clue about running and wouldn’t even pretend to. However all my PBS are significantly faster than hers. But I truely DO run for fun. For the one marathon I’ve done , my three kids would join me on my long run - sometimes taking it in turns to run a loop of our village , sometimes on bikes etc. couldn’t have cared less what my time was. We alll do park runs each week together. Running fits in around the family and it’s a shared thing. And like I said on a previous post- one marathon attempt later and a hell of a lot better time than her follwinv her ‘elite’ plan from titties 🤣.I have booked in again at Manchester. I ran a 4.05 this time. I want to break 4. Even if just 3.59 . That’s a realistic isn’t it?! Hopefully not setting myself up for failure by making my goal so huge and then sharing it with thousands 🤔🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely something going on. I used to think it was a scheme of deliberate poor training, so more people would flock to here and create more ‘hype’ for them. But it’s gone on far too long now! I think @Wannabrunner39 & @techgurladpi might be onto something….

I think Covid will be an excuse for Amsterdam. If when it doesn’t go to plan, she’ll test positive a day later and that will be her reason.
When will the internet be done with these frauds 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just can’t wait till a week on Monday. It’ll be the start of a whole new block and the 38th round of “road to a BQ”. Argghhhhhhhhh
And hey guys duck the actual target, it’s all about the process and the ‘block’ 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But I truely DO run for fun. For the one marathon I’ve done , my three kids would join me on my long run - sometimes taking it in turns to run a loop of our village , sometimes on bikes etc. couldn’t have cared less what my time was. We alll do park runs each week together
This 👆🏻 is what it’s all about. Bringing your family along for the journey and making it fun for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess this is sort of what I meant above. There’s nothing wrong with doing ‘sessions’ so I hope that didn’t appear as a criticism to anyone who approaches their running in this way. We’re all different. But I suppose as an outsider looking in , her sessions don’t ever really amount to anything and she never just seems to run for the fun of it or without pressure on or with her kids or without a goal. Just seems like it would suck the enjoyment out of it over time. And let’s remember all this BQ business started almost two years ago and she’s no closer than when she started it all. Doesn’t seem an enjoyable process to me 🤔

Reactions: 5
You know you are reading way too much tattle when you DREAM you go visit Wellogs with Jemma with a J. In the dream Jemma was particularly rude and snobby so I threw a glass of water over her. Harri was wildly feral and Kel couldn’t keep him under control. I absolutely need to get out more!! 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know you are reading way too much tattle when you DREAM you go visit Wellogs with Jemma with a J. In the dream Jemma was particularly rude and snobby so I threw a glass of water over her. Harri was wildly feral and Kel couldn’t keep him under control. I absolutely need to get out more!! 😅😅😅😅😅
Wildly feral is golden. And let me guess…. in the dream Tits was an absent father yet again!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wildly feral also gave me a good chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d give her more credit if she lived a week in a “normal” working runners shoes.
Either getting up and out a 5am before the kids woke up.
Running in a lunch break of a day job and not at any other time between 9-5 because work is priority.
Or running once the kids are fed/in bed/watching a bit of TV before bed at around 6/7pm

Do that for a week or three Kel and I’m sure a lot more people would give you more respect, because right now as people sitting as a family (including me and my other half) discussing if one of us having a bit of weekend work on top of working in the week might be needed if the state of the economy continues, whilst you and that bellend swan around like the Council estate Kardashian’s that you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What do you do Kel’s - I’m a runner influence

ah right - I’m a solider on call of duty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d give her more credit if she lived a week in a “normal” working runners shoes.
Either getting up and out a 5am before the kids woke up.
Running in a lunch break of a day job and not at any other time between 9-5 because work is priority.
Or running once the kids are fed/in bed/watching a bit of TV before bed at around 6/7pm

Do that for a week or three Kel and I’m sure a lot more people would give you more respect, because right now as people sitting as a family (including me and my other half) discussing if one of us having a bit of weekend work on top of working in the week might be needed if the state of the economy continues, whilst you and that bellend swan around like the Council estate Kardashian’s that you are!
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It’s what drove me to here! I cannot get my head around why she’s such an influence to people and ‘juggling’ her life. WTAF does she have to juggle?!?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.