thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #8 ALL IN running in the Buff; you’ll get a PB if you WANT IT enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have either of them ever admitted or posted about going to a physio? If my income relied on me running I’d be straight at the physio with the first sign of a niggle. Make it make sense!!
Tits can diagnose anything just by a feeling he gets. He is truly an amazing man.

He knew he had a stress fracture. He knows what’s wrong with kelbel.

He knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His sticky arm patch tells him exactly what he’s done. But he’s a doctor too so it’s not hard for him to know what’s happening

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those tiny teeth of his have amazing diagnostic skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tore my calf (after ignoring a post race niggle for a week) at 10am, I was in the physio by 12.30 and after 4 weeks of intensive rehab I’m starting to go again. Why don’t they seek professional help??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Embarrassing the body and homemade gels result in stress fractures and no ringing of PB bells….

it would seem 😎

embarrassing the body and homemade gels , the splits don’t lie , do they titties and Kels?

Could I put one of these forward?
Thought I’d GO ALL INfor a thread titled becauee I WANT IT but realise my efforts might fall short of the usual elite standard - but like titties and kels efforts 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vote for “Embarrassing the body and homemade gels result in stress fractures and no ringing of PB bells” using the thumbs up emoji

vote for “embarrassing the body and homemade gels , the splits don’t lie , do they titties and Kels?” Using the heart emoji

I’ll wait til lunchtime (UK time) and then create our new thread, ready for the roll of the Valencia dice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Homemade gels and injury hells, embarrassing the body, more like your yourselves, but hey now you can spend time cleaning your house and log it to strava as some morning thresholds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.