Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runhappy

Absolutely cracking up at this direct comment on Kelly's marathon debrief video. "If I can give you a little advice - after every marathon you run you say you're sick/not feeling well etc. That's a no no, just put your hands up you paced it wrong end of. we have all been there" 😂👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28

igwhataloadof

I wondered the same thing a few weeks ago, but Kels says he’s going to be carrying her fuel for her. We all know that doesn’t mean anything- he does put himself first- so we’ll see.
I’m sorry what!? Carrying her fuel?! What is she - elite?! I really wish she’d fucking own her own privilege sometimes. She literally really does have nothing else to think about other than putting one foot in front of the other (and she gets that wrong most of the time). Free ‘coach,’ free kit, 100x the amount of free time to run, compared to what most of us have, private pacer and now can’t even carry her own fuel. He’ll be her wind shield next. It’s like INEOS 1.59; but for bloody 4.44 🤦‍♀️. What an embarrassment.

Just own in and say you have it easy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

instaclowns

VIP Member
just over 4 hours is nothing to be sniffed at regardless of training
I agree with all what you’ve said except this.

Considering she doesn’t work, runs 60 mile weeks, lives with a fast runner who is a coach, has all the kits/shoes gifted to her adding as tools to her armoury, swans off and leaves her kids to prioritise running, I think this time for her today (yes it’s a PB) is pretty piss poor given the last 12 months of effort and training she’s out in.

But that’s just me…🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Vote for “Embarrassing the body and homemade gels result in stress fractures and no ringing of PB bells” using the thumbs up emoji

vote for “embarrassing the body and homemade gels , the splits don’t lie , do they titties and Kels?” Using the heart emoji

I’ll wait til lunchtime (UK time) and then create our new thread, ready for the roll of the Valencia dice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

runderpants

Camp mates I can’t tell you how excited I am about the prospect of Titties fucking up at Valencia. That wet lemon will fluff it, I know it. It’s defo rocky at casa del cunts, something has kicked off. Perhaps Kelly has shut down the lab in which Tits is making his home made gels? Or perhaps she suggested he eats some carbs? Or maybe they both have injuries and it’s handbags at dawn. Either way, it’s time to stock up on the popcorn 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To enjoy the view by the look of it as the pause was when she reached the river. Not a lot wrong with that. It's part of the joy of running if you ask me. It's not like she was even claiming some crazy average pace on this occasion either.
If she stops when she reaches water, then she’s fucked in Amsterdam! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Luisa18

Chatty Member
When you don't check Tattle in the morning and there's six pages since you last checked 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Runhappy

Whatever positive spin she puts on it, not managing sub 4 after a 16 week training block of mainly 60 mile weeks with hardly any missed runs and FIVE 3 hour long runs is a shockingly bad result

• Heart

igwhataloadof

I watched it and it’s just made me angry. Even if she forgot her HR monitor, her ‘coach’ and PACER should’ve known where she should be running.
Excuses excuses at the end about how it didn’t reflect her training.
It did reflect her training - she did too many races too close to the marathon and was burnt out.
The only reason she didn’t sub-4 (and I still think that would’ve been a HUGE thing considering her poor lead-up) was PACING!!
There is nothing more to it.
She had everything handed to her for this one (literally). The best shoes, kit, weather, flat course, not too crowded, TWO YEARS of training and 60 mile weeks. She didn’t even have to carry her own fucking gels like the rest of us (they can weigh you down when you need enough for 4 hours!)
What went wrong? Pacing. She went out too fast. Nothing more to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
The sad cunts probably filmed the entire thing.
Every shot of tits wanker and that GoPro

She couldn't run that pb alone. Tits carried her fuel, gels, hydration, tabs, and told her when to do everything. How many of us have a pacer, mule, ALL IN runner with us on a 4 hour run. The two of them are the biggest jokes of the running world.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

runderpants

It’s nearly time! One thing Kelly is guaranteed is a dry vagina running next to that toothy twat for 26.2

• Haha
I agree with all what you’ve said except this.

Considering she doesn’t work, runs 60 mile weeks, lives with a fast runner who is a coach, has all the kits/shoes gifted to her adding as tools to her armoury, swans off and leaves her kids to prioritise running, I think this time for her today (yes it’s a PB) is pretty piss poor given the last 12 months of effort and training she’s out in.

But that’s just me…🤷🏽‍♀️
100% this - she’s the world’s first full-time professional below average amateur

• Haha
  • Heart

EC1A

My word this is a new level of nob. Filming himself sitting in bed, naked except for the heart rate monitor 😅🤢🤢
This confirms the wearing HR strap during sex theory that was spoken about in earlier threads.

• Haha