thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never p
I just don’t get it! She’s PB’d most distances this year, been marathon training for about 2 years, yet goes for a half PB 2 weeks out from a mara PB attempt….
Her half PB isn’t bad! Surely the mara should be her focus at this point. Make it make sense 🫣
It makes no sense at all! I really wish someone would ask her on IG and see what she says. Surely she must realise by now that she pb’s during her marathon training cycle but then blows the marathon!

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's in the form of her life and wants to prove it by PBing at every event she does. She's lost the plot that her entire focus is supposed to be Amsterdam/BQ.
She also craves all the ego boosting she'll get from her followers if she PBs. Addicted to it even.

Reactions: 9
Her pacing was absolutely tit, she got slower and slower. And that takes her to 46 miles for the week. What the duck is going on in her head?!
she’ll claim she wasn’t racing that but we all know she was trying. Cue the smug grin with some fake tears and an Insta post on having all the feels and what a day at the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she's in the form of her life and wants to prove it by PBing at every event she does. She's lost the plot that her entire focus is supposed to be Amsterdam/BQ.
Yeah it's exactly this, she's getting carried away. I've been there and you think you're invincible and can PB every week. But racing a HM a week after running 22 miles at faster than marathon pace is a bizarre decision.

She has improved massively but is risking a decent marathon PB by losing focus. She should be focusing on banking a solid PB of around 4:15, enjoy Amsterdam and go from there. But she's gambling it all.

Regardless of what she says, she was absolutely gunning for a sub 1.50, close to 1.45 today. Isn't this the 3rd weekend on the trot that team tits have been racing?!? Kids been dumped again then? Has Harri actually seen Matt? How the f*ck do they afford it?!? So many questions which #TT will never answer!

Reactions: 12
Half PB according to Strava ‘stats’ if you look, but the pacing is really poor and doesn’t bode well for the full.

And she responded to a Strava comment the other day about her marathon time goal saying she'll "run on feel as I have a good sense what a sustainable pace should feel like now"😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course she has to label this race as "not feeling well". These two are such fake lying dickheads. Excuses for the bonk at the ready.

Reactions: 7
Hi, I’ve just signed up. I felt compelled to after these pair of idiots have annoyed me for the last few months.
I did used to follow her and admired her for what I believed she stood for. Even sent her a few messages of support and good luck before some events. No response I should add .
Anyway at the start of the year I decided to try a marathon. I’ve never run more than a half prior to this. I’m a deputy head of two schools and have three young children. I juggled it and would often look to see how she was getting on. I felt inadequate in my training although over all distances my PBS are quicker than hers . But still I turned up to Manchester (yes I turned up!) only having ran 1 20 mile run in training. And a couple of 17 milers. I completed Manchester in 4 hours 5 minutes. So whilst my training hadn’t looked like hers and I had worried I hadn’t done enough miles etc as I really did have no idea and looked to people like her for ‘tips’ - I believe on marathon attempt number 1 - I somehow managed something she hasn’t managed over several attempts . This isn’t even meant as a brag - but to highlight that she can give it the big ‘I am’ when she’s sharing the highs. But the hidden elapsed times, the true paces she runs, the ‘juggling’ is all an absolute facade . She must absolutely dislike her so called friends like Runnerof4 who naturally blasts out amazing times race after race. I bet she seethes with anger that even with 60 miles plus weeks that she still can’t run better than a 1.50 half marathkn. Which by the way kelly if you’re reading here (which we know you are!) I did 1.45 on my first one. And I literally did couch to 5k only a few years ago.
Perhaps if you were a bit more humble and a bit less smug- you might actually have people wanting you to do well.

Sorry for the many typos . I’ve ranted this out!

She also absolutely meant to get around 1.45 today too. Pretty sure the fact she was in a green wave meant she put this down as a predicted finish time. She set out at the pace too.
She can’t run that pace for more than 5k/ maybe 10k at a push as long as there’s some hedges on route for her to throw up in .
I wonder how things will pan out in two weeks time. Although let us not forget she will have the pro pacer with her then - I pity anyone having to run near them. Him yelling at her . Her needing to veer off to be sick as she can’t sustain the paces that she thinks she can
Fun fun fun! Can see why they love the process so much!

Don’t know who this reminds me of 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.