thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Kells and Tits are going to be eyeing up UTMB qualifying races when they get back but as always, it’s all noise and no substance. Watch them bang on about trail running for a while and then it’ll be back to the Nike shoes and roads. Their local trails don’t look all that technical anyway.
I just find it such a shame that they were given this trip rather than someone active in the trail running scene who might actually appreciate it more 🤷‍♀️

Watching these two fake run up and down mountains the last few days has been painful. Kelly in particular looks so uncomfortable 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There hats should say "Bluff", because that's what they're doing: bluffing there way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Help me out: why is everyone spectating right up in the participants faces with their cameras? So close too. I’m thinking the last thing I would want would be looking up to see a narrow path in front of me due to people being in the way. People 🤬 filming me. What happened to the standard and more acceptable way of supporting someone but, you know, supporting them????

Reactions: 6
Help me out: why is everyone spectating right up in the participants faces with their cameras? So close too. I’m thinking the last thing I would want would be looking up to see a narrow path in front of me due to people being in the way. People 🤬 filming me. What happened to the standard and more acceptable way of supporting someone but, you know, supporting them????
I agree, its now more about getting something for the gram and to hell with anyone elses feeling.

Reactions: 4
I’d be swearing so much that no one would have any usable content

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a weird way to spend your bank holiday weekend… creating crap content about products you never use and pretending to have an interest in the athletes. Most ppl would rather spend a bank holiday with family or their partner. Do you reckon buff pay or just the free trip??

Reactions: 4
all those wankstains with their cameras out at the last checkpoint, harassing the athletes

Reactions: 8
Just watched his stories! What sort of ball bag is he ffs?! Chatting and commentating about runners and the places they are as if he’s best mates with them, bet he never heard of them before so stfu tits!!

Ugh that who acting like he knows everyone and everything about running really pisses me off.

On another topic I watched her vlog earlier and what a tit show that is too! It’s basically a Kamoot ad fest for most of it but not one mention of it being an ad or declaring it. These two are seriously winding me up with how big of a deal they think they are

Reactions: 6
Not much engagement on Kells Chamonix posts, only a few hundred likes and some bot comments. I reckon a lot of people are pissed at these two wankers.
As they are on their way home, are we taking bets on who gets to do their long run first tomorrow? Because heaven forbid they might focus on family tomorrow, having been away. I bet Tits goes first and posts a gushy post about his love for trails etc. then Kells will get her run in after and we’ll be back to the boomerang tongue out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gets more engagement when she gurns next to their lake than when on a paid trip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She gets more engagement when she gurns next to their lake than when on a paid trip
Because running round a local lake - no matter how tit and pointless her training plan is - is relatable.

Everyone can appreciate that one run where you end up feeling good, hot, cold, desperate to finish or even just bailing and diving into a Greggs.

I like running. I like to run.

I don’t give a monkeys about professional runners, mass event backslapping or elite technical events such as these where people crow about how difficult and superior everyone taking part is.

They mean nothing to me and never will.

A bunch of twats filming and crowding round someone slogging up a gravelly hill means as much to me as a 40 minute parkrun slogging up a slight gradient on a slightly warm Saturday morning.

edit: Wow. That got deep. I blame the fatigue, beer & wine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of it is the constantly worsening cost of living crisis means that this kind of gifted trip seems increasingly distasteful to give to someone for free where there are people worrying about feeding their children.
I don’t like runner beans at all but at least she pays for her obscene carbon footprint

Also the UTMB is really out of the reach of most people, difficult, complicated and expensive to qualify for, difficult and prohibitively expensive to actually do, and a lot of the ultra crowd are bleeping tedious.
Training for a road marathon seems more realistic to all runners than having good enough arithmetic skills to work out the qualifying criteria for the UTMB let alone actually doing it.

I reckon we’ll see Boston get binned in favour of UTMB…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think a lot of it is the constantly worsening cost of living crisis means that this kind of gifted trip seems increasingly distasteful to give to someone for free where there are people worrying about feeding their children.
I don’t like runner beans at all but at least she pays for her obscene carbon footprint

Also the UTMB is really out of the reach of most people, difficult, complicated and expensive to qualify for, difficult and prohibitively expensive to actually do, and a lot of the ultra crowd are bleeping tedious.
Training for a road marathon seems more realistic to all runners than having good enough arithmetic skills to work out the qualifying criteria for the UTMB let alone actually doing it.

I reckon we’ll see Boston get binned in favour of UTMB…
Wasn't UTMB her goal before the whole Boston crap kicked off? I'm sure I remember seeing a Vlog where she said she was putting UTMB on hold to concentrate on road speed. If that didn't happen, the cheese dreams are getting ridiculous 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't UTMB her goal before the whole Boston crap kicked off? I'm sure I remember seeing a Vlog where she said she was putting UTMB on hold to concentrate on road speed. If that didn't happen, the cheese dreams are getting ridiculous 😆
Isn’t that what she said in the article posted earlier this week? That she LOVES long running where speed wasn’t an issue? Much like her coach, the goals keep changing, so she’s not actually working toward anything, except injury.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.