thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I had seen somewhere that an influencer has to have a certain number of followers to qualify for freebies and ads. I imagine they had to buy followers to get this latest freebie.
had never heard of Buff before this but you can bet I won’t touch them with a ten foot barge pole now

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment watching his stories? He is the stiffest, most unnatural “influencer” I have ever seen 😩 he is fully dead behind the eyes, it creeps me out!
Yes. The dead behind the eyes stare at himself on his phone screen rather than looking at the camera why storying. Mono-tone voice. And the teeth, something about his teeth gross me out.

Reactions: 2
Buff should charge those two for the cost of the trip - both their posts are terrible and focus more on Chamonix than the product. All we know is that the caps are light weight. Ok…. Awful adverts from two twats who have never worn Buff before and you can guarantee they won’t wear them again. How has that helped Buff?
Edited to add - Tits STILL isn’t following them!! Kells does but not Tits. Classy 👌🏻

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All this does is makes me not want to purchase those brands, she looks like a dick in the cap and the tracksmith bra looks to be the most unsupportive bra ever in her sped up video 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I thought I had seen somewhere that an influencer has to have a certain number of followers to qualify for freebies and ads. I imagine they had to buy followers to get this latest freebie.
had never heard of Buff before this but you can bet I won’t touch them with a ten foot barge pole now
From what I understand the website that they will have got these partnerships from have requirements on how many followers and what engagement you have - like some campaigns will be for people with over 10k followers, some 25k etc. They’ll definitely have had to buy some for it - the question is if they spent more on them than the trip will have cost!

Reactions: 2
Kelly's "run" today, and it was all downhill! I'm assuming lots of vlog content 🤢
Screenshot_20220826-105755.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
From what I understand the website that they will have got these partnerships from have requirements on how many followers and what engagement you have - like some campaigns will be for people with over 10k followers, some 25k etc. They’ll definitely have had to buy some for it - the question is if they spent more on them than the trip will have cost!
It’s brain dead because high follower count doesn’t equate to high engagement, particularly if they’re all fake followers

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment watching his stories? He is the stiffest, most unnatural “influencer” I have ever seen 😩 he is fully dead behind the eyes, it creeps me out!
On the plus side I played one of his stories on a loop to Mr Fraggle this morning to get him out of bed and see to the mini-fraggles. It worked a treat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Looking at Buff’s IG content … they produce good quality videos and back proper athletes.

Do they really think that being included for a brief moment in awful videos by these two that they’ll flog some of their gear to U.K. based followers of KellTits approaching autumn?

Give a tit about sweat wicking materials. It’s not sunny anymore and it’s getting drizzly mate.

Reactions: 4
That tracksmith kit looked GORGEOUS.... before she put it on. If it looks that awful on her, it will definitely look bad on me, I'll pass on that.

Tempted to email Buff and say I'm disappointed that they're sponsoring these two and do they realise they're being slated on forums and in the running community? They should know that they buy followers and the genuine ones are either other influences (or wannabes) trading engagement for engagement or people following to see the next stupid thing they do. Maybe we should all email.

Honestly, the "content" they're creating is just embarrassing. That video of Tits running up the trail, not edited so you could see him stationery before he got the cue to start running, terrible quality, I'd be unhappy if I'd paid them for that "ad". And when he talks it's like he's auditioning to be a children's TV presenter. So cringy. All sitting around pointing their phone cameras at each other 🙄

I think I'm done with them, will unfollow until Amsterdam because I'm all in for the bonkfest.

Reactions: 11
I enjoyed the video of Kelly running towards Tits then immediately walking when she went by him, obviously not realising he’d turned round with the camera.

I disliked these two before but now I despise the absolute bleeping chancers. The people throwing freebies at these two wasters should be ashamed of themselves, and the two bleeping idiots need to get a grip on reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I enjoyed the video of Kelly running towards Tits then immediately walking when she went by him, obviously not realising he’d turned round with the camera.

I disliked these two before but now I despise the absolute bleeping chancers. The people throwing freebies at these two wasters should be ashamed of themselves, and the two bleeping idiots need to get a grip on reality.
100% I only followed them for entertainment, now I actually hate them

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That was my favourite part too 🤣 you couldn't make them up! Do we think this trip will be her bonkfest excuse?

That tracksmith kit looked GORGEOUS.... before she put it on. If it looks that awful on her, it will definitely look bad on me, I'll pass on that.
Chlorunsalot also got sent it and didn’t look great on her either I don’t think so I don’t think they are probably that good clothes.

Tempted to email Buff and say I'm disappointed that they're sponsoring these two and do they realise they're being slated on forums and in the running community? They should know that they buy followers and the genuine ones are either other influences (or wannabes) trading engagement for engagement or people following to see the next stupid thing they do. Maybe we should all email.
Please do! I’d love to hear their response!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.