Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
If you have a history of heroically bonking in marathons around 20 miles, shouldn’t the focus be in more looooong runs at this stage? Even 21/22 miles. Can’t be much time left? Esp before the taper.
You’re assuming she will taper and tits won’t have her running the whole thing on tired legs. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
She's a shameless freeloader. The amount of people who's dream it is to get there, and she gets it given to her on a plate. Boils my piss 🤬
I completely agree. I laugh along with this thread most of the time. She’ll DNS, he doesn’t hit sub 15 etc. Then this and the Kenya thing come along and I see red.

I am so angry. For so many reasons.

My wife (a teacher) is doing summer school in her summer holidays to help out. The kids are there because they need hot meals and support during the holidays. Then I see Kelly is getting free kit and free holidays and is leaving her kids during the last week of their summer. She is demonstrating the worst kind of behaviour.

ETA- I know Kelly isn’t to blame for the state of the country but there is absolutely no need for her to go away now.

lurker.001

Looks like he’s finally run sub-15 to confirm his status as the slowest ever full time athlete
I’d be very embarrassed if it was me celebrating like that on the live stream (11:20) -

• Haha

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
If Matt is pacing her at Amsterdam I pity anyone running near her. He will no doubt be filming her whilst also shouting at her constantly.
It would drive me bonkers if my faster partner did that to me, I would get frustrated at the fact he would be finding it easy and probably tell him to do one in the end and run his own race.
I don't think we need to worry about him pacing her. Based on his training, he's due for an injury any day now.

lima18

1:51 is a great time for Kelly. But a terrible time for someone training 60 miles a week and a strong indicator a sub 4 marathon most likely won't even happen this year, let alone a BQ
I agree my half pb is 1.48 and I ran 4hrs on my first marathon and I was running no more than 35 miles a week! so it’s an indicator she’s probably not far off a sub 4 but not a chance of a bq! All that running to run a pretty average time is baffling!

lurker.001

30:52 at Swansea 10k this morning (less than 72 hours after his 5k). I give him 2 weeks max before he’s injured again

Zerothree

Ok so what I don't get is, how after all this time is he still such a bad coach. With an almost infinite
amount of research material online, he could be an expert. There's no denying he has talent to run. His London performance shows that. And those 5 mins of fame were the perfect springboard to launch a coaching career.
I have taken up hobbies and become very very good at what I did-and it was all due to research and YouTube videos. And that was with kids, house cleaning and a full time job!
The information is there, why doesn't he absorb it and use it to his advantage?
It's not like he has anything else to do!
Instead it looks like he just applies a one size fits all plan to everyone that is stupid enough to listen (and pay) for his coaching.
Tits- do your homework! Invest in research rather than 6hrs of junk miles every week.
1. Huge ego and lack of emotional intelligence gets in the way of him learning/changing his beliefs
2. Not very intelligent
3. W*nker

• Haha

frankie32

What was that run meant to be today? You wouldn’t run 22 miles at mara pace 3 weeks out, no coach would recommend that as you couldn’t recover in time. And let’s face it, she bonked. I’d be raging if I slowed that much in my last long run, I’d want like 10 mile easy, 12 mile mara pace but even that is punchy 3 weeks out

instaclowns

VIP Member
What are the bands round his wrist? I get that 90s vibe of not removing festival bands for mo the after, to let people know how cool you were to have been to Glastonbury etc.
I think they’re a brand called artisans bracelets or something. I see loads of people wearing them and so many get the Kenya one for one absolutely strange reason. I think that Instafudgie/Fugieruns has one with the words “sex offender” on and the welsh flag

• Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I think her and Jemma are influencing me to buy banana shit for my hair.

No wait…

That’s right. They are reminding me that reposting each other’s stories like 12 year olds is not big or clever and it might be better to spend some time with family than vlog, run pointless miles, repost shit and run some more. But you do you Kel. Failure is part of the process and bananas smell lush 🍌🧱✊👊🏃‍♀️🙌🥇🏅

• Haha

EC1A

Like a few others I’ve run in the same races as these two occasionally. One was a 20 mile race that was quite frankly horrific (it was the weekend the Beast from the East storm hit, very rural and not a nice course). Everyone else’s reaction including mine was head down, get on with it. Hers was to have a tantrum, cry at the side of the road and get WT to come along and run her through the last 3 miles. I can tell you this is true because I was a few metres behind her when it happened and overtook her coming into the final mile. Don’t believe everything you see on social media, a lot of its smoke and mirrors!
Completely. I passed Tits in 2018 London and he looked miserable as sin 😏. We all know their social media covers the “highs and lows” of their running - yeah right.

instaclowns

VIP Member
My husband just made a good point. Isn’t it funny they’ve both clearly paid for followers lately as they had massive spikes above normal in their follower count, but with that recently they’ve had the likes of tracksmith and buff gifted items/trips. So have that done that in order to meet a certain count for this or are they just being sad bellends and buying them to make it look like they’re popular? He reckons she’s clearly buying watch counts on YouTube too as no one would be interested in watching those and some of the numbers she’s had lately

Fraggle Rock

Just watched Kells latest Vlog. No mention of Swansea at all. Not even glossed over just conveniently forgotten. So much for sharing the highs and lows! Matt is running Amsterdam with her, or as she described him as, her "fuel mule". Finally he's getting the donkey recognition he deserves 👏 😄

ffs here he goes again! 💩

Also am I just being a sensitive cow and overthinking that his story filming their run was extremely focussed on that girls bum, I mean I would love a bum like hers instead of my mum bum but I though he could’ve raised the camera a bit
Just seen it and totally get what you mean👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Shall we do a poll on how many times after this weekend we’ll see them in their gear? Maybe Tits but not her

• Haha